The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

L.S.Trendom 12-06-2012 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 373867)
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...c6nwo1_500.gif

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...c6nwo2_500.gif

.......I'm sorry, Doctor, but your logic is flawed. ._.

I can't keep doing this. Flopping from extreme joy to extreme depression is taking a toll on me, my writing, my responsibilities, my health, and my schoolwork. It's like jumping into a tub of steaming hot water every time you start to cool down. It hurts to come back to the sadness after you've been having fun. Once you adjust back to it, it still hurts, but it's...a less noticeable hurt.

I'm tired. So, so very tired. x_x Emotionally and physically tired. I'm tired of ALL OF THIS.

I'm sorry. :/ I can sort of relate… I used to go through mood swings a lot (though not really to joyful-ness, more of spazziness and lack of depression) (and lately I've just been apathetic), but… I wish I could save you from some of the toll it's taking on you. :/
*hugs*

@Heather: *Hugs you too*

TheAshWolf 12-06-2012 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 373870)
I'm sorry. :/ I can sort of relate… I used to go through mood swings a lot (though not really to joyful-ness, more of spazziness and lack of depression) (and lately I've just been apathetic), but… I wish I could save you from some of the toll it's taking on you. :/
*hugs*

@Heather: *Hugs you too*

*hugs back* Thanks, Tredom. You're a great friend.

But...it's really not mood swings. It's what's happening in my life. ._. I go have fun for the weekend, then come back home on Sunday to find that everything is all screwed up. I enjoy the meeting, and then get reminded of something horrible that happened, and I can't take it. I enjoy reading a story or watching a show I like, and then get wind of something horrible that happened to someone I care about that didn't have to happen.

....On a completely random note, I found that Doctor, Window and Wardrobe GIF you were looking for. X'D ;w;

HeatherB 12-06-2012 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 373870)
@Heather: *Hugs you too*

so i might or might've not started scratching again...
NBD. Really.
I just need to feel something other than nothing.

soph-soph27 12-06-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 373883)
so i might or might've not started scratching again...
NBD. Really.
I just need to feel something other than nothing.

Heather. No. Please. God, no, please. Just after I stopped. No. Heather, feel love. Please, anything but scratching. My god, please Heather, for all the time I've ever known you, please.

Oh God, my God,
I pray that these things never end,
The sand and the sea,
The rush of the water,
The crash of the heavens,
The prayers of all.


Please Heather.

BlueMi 12-06-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 373883)
so i might or might've not started scratching again...
NBD. Really.
I just need to feel something other than nothing.

If you post that, it's obvious that you have. ;-; I was trying to give you indirect advice today, when we were sitting in the v*****, but I just sounded stupid.

L.S.Trendom 12-06-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 373877)
*hugs back* Thanks, Tredom. You're a great friend.

But...it's really not mood swings. It's what's happening in my life. ._. I go have fun for the weekend, then come back home on Sunday to find that everything is all screwed up. I enjoy the meeting, and then get reminded of something horrible that happened, and I can't take it. I enjoy reading a story or watching a show I like, and then get wind of something horrible that happened to someone I care about that didn't have to happen.

....On a completely random note, I found that Doctor, Window and Wardrobe GIF you were looking for. X'D ;w;

Not the slightest problem. (:

Oh… that sucks worse. :/ Things'll get better. It's kind of cheesy and overused, but whatever problems you're going through, they won't last forever and I believe you can beat them.
And I really wish I could help with all of that. Dx

Yeah. xD
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 373883)
so i might or might've not started scratching again...
NBD. Really.
I just need to feel something other than nothing.

I can relate. I felt like that the other day. Which is why I was sort of happy when I thought I was about to start having self-destructive but not apathetic mood swings. Which is why I kind of want to try triggering those mood swings. something other than this apathetic numbness I hardly f***ing notice.
It might not be a big deal now… but please please please don't let it become cutting.

soph-soph27 12-06-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 373891)

I can relate. I felt like that the other day. Which is why I was sort of happy when I thought I was about to start having self-destructive but not apathetic mood swings. Which is why I kind of want to try triggering those mood swings. something other than this apathetic numbness I hardly f***ing notice.
It might not be a big deal now… but please please please don't let it become cutting.

Like I did.

L.S.Trendom 12-06-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 373883)
so i might or might've not started scratching again...
NBD. Really.
I just need to feel something other than nothing.

And listen to, like, love songs. Happy songs. Religious songs (like by Skillet and Relient K, not overtly religious but it could be), even if you don't believe in them. At least… that helps me.
And this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikzoM4tbfg Usually it makes me cry and feel less depressed.

HeatherB 12-06-2012 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 373891)
I can relate. I felt like that the other day. Which is why I was sort of happy when I thought I was about to start having self-destructive but not apathetic mood swings. Which is why I kind of want to try triggering those mood swings. something other than this apathetic numbness I hardly f***ing notice.
It might not be a big deal now… but please please please don't let it become cutting.

Exactly. I just need to feel SOMETHING, and if it's hurt, it's better than... whatever the hell I've been NOT feeling for the past week.
It will never become cutting. *laughs bitterly* As much as I want to, I never could.

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 373893)
And listen to, like, love songs. Happy songs. Religious songs (like by Skillet and Relient K, not overtly religious but it could be), even if you don't believe in them. At least… that helps me.
And this song. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yikzoM4tbfg Usually it makes me cry and feel less depressed.

Glee. Glee is good. /nods

LaurenM 12-07-2012 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 373836)
That... would be me. Every Thursday.

You know what scares me most?

It's not that I'm in speech therapy.

It's not that I sound like a three-year-old.

It's not that my speech therapist is sent straight from the devil.


It's that my parents are too embarressed to have a kid who talks funny to care that I cry myself to sleep.

I have this classmate called Katrina whose voice sounds like a three-year old and is friggin' awesome. It's not a lisp, but it's very high-pitched and she doesn't enunciate very clearly, even though it doesn't sound bad. Everyone in the class loves her.
Don't let your parents get you down.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 374034)
We were watching the news, my dad, mum and I. And suddenly a Daniel morcombe case comes on (google it, it's Australian). I said how I didn't think he looked 14. And then I heard my dad 'quietly' whisper " she's awful.. Can I disown her?"

That made me die inside, it confirmed what I thought. I'm crying as I write this..if it was a joke, dad, you couldn't ever be a comedian. Don't say things like that to me. Ou know I'm quite... Sensitive. What you don't know is that I'm cutting, I'm depressed..

Oh and now he's yelling at mum. Fucking fantastic. Pardon my language, please...

I'm so scared ._.

First, don't think of it as your problem. Get your self-esteem high and think, 'That's just me, no matter how you like it or not'. 'Well, your mind is warped, because I don't see any problem with what I just said.'
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 374038)
I finally did it.
I told my best friend about my cutting, and being depressed. She actually believed me. Se says when she sees me next we are going to talk and next year she's coming to counselling with me if I need it. Im scared she will tell people, though. I hate rumours.

I told her over minecraft in a pm.

I'm so happy I did it, but still in this dark hole ._.

/throws Pluzzle some ladders and a torch.
I'm so happy for you ^_^


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.