The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

08-16-2018 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 600526)
Rn I'm really sad because none of you like steven universe and Stevonnie = intersex and Peridot should fuse with Lapis AND LONG LIVE LAPIDOOOOOOOOOT because the generic ships in this show are usually the best even though steven belongs with mabel pines from gravity falls and omg pearl stop and Garnet is so gay that I love it and technically Peridot doesnt even have a gender so O-O because she can't shapeshift and she can't eat and Shorty Squad FUSION... I wishasomebody would understand any of what I just said.

mmm I used to really like steven universe but the fandom really annoyed me because I always see people stealing other ocs and recolouring the ppls art
the spoilers made you think about how obvious the next episode would turn out
I just got tired of it :p

FrostBittenKitten 08-18-2018 01:26 PM

Why am I such a loser I donít have any friends and spend all of my time alone

Zelda 08-18-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 600537)

hey man, i spend all my time alone too. it's not a loser thing, it's a loner thing and if you want it to go away then eventually (usually with minimal effort) it does.

Zelda 08-18-2018 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 600537)

hey man, i spend all my time alone too. it's not a loser thing, it's a loner thing and if you want it to go away then eventually (usually with minimal effort) it does. no worries.

FrostBittenKitten 08-18-2018 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 600539)
hey man, i spend all my time alone too. it's not a loser thing, it's a loner thing and if you want it to go away then eventually (usually with minimal effort) it does. no worries.

thank you. it's really kind of you to take the time out of your day to write that and it definitely helped. i feel a lot better now than i did earlier. the problem is, i like being around people but i'm painfully shy and i think i have some social anxiety so it's kind of hard sometimes. but i'm okay now.

Werty 08-19-2018 06:49 PM

It’s sad to think that in a couple years so many of you are going to be adults and it’s really sad. Promise me all of you will use kidpub till you are 31?

Werty 08-19-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 600526)
Rn I'm really sad because none of you like steven universe and Stevonnie = intersex and Peridot should fuse with Lapis AND LONG LIVE LAPIDOOOOOOOOOT because the generic ships in this show are usually the best even though steven belongs with mabel pines from gravity falls and omg pearl stop and Garnet is so gay that I love it and technically Peridot doesnt even have a gender so O-O because she can't shapeshift and she can't eat and Shorty Squad FUSION... I wishasomebody would understand any of what I just said.

Did I really say that

Omg rn Iím tired as Derp and back times potato

I said potato guys

Times potato

Okay I need a snickers

Zelda 08-20-2018 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 600540)
thank you. it's really kind of you to take the time out of your day to write that and it definitely helped. i feel a lot better now than i did earlier. the problem is, i like being around people but i'm painfully shy and i think i have some social anxiety so it's kind of hard sometimes. but i'm okay now.

aw, np, it's good that you feel better now ^u^. people are kind of scary, but they get.. less scary? I guess. Or you get more scary, depending on the person. But anyways. Once you get to know a few people who are less scary things are easier. Like you don't have to go put yourself in a group of semi-strangers to fulfill your want to be around people, instead you can be with friends and it will be a lot more comfortable.

Also, on the friends note? don't feel pressured to get a group of friends as soon as possible. it's not worth the stress of forcing it :p

Zelda 08-20-2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 600543)
Itís sad to think that in a couple years so many of you are going to be adults and itís really sad. Promise me all of you will use kidpub till you are 31?

i am an adult, but that idea hasn't fully sunken in yet so i linger here.. *side-eyes self* hmm.

Swallowtail 08-20-2018 06:53 PM

boy i wish i would not start fucking sobbing every time i try to fucking dance!!!!
i did ballet for ten years and i miss it so much but i know it’s not a possibility for me anymore because i’m too tall and my ankles are too thin and i go to boarding school and besides i hate the way i look and having to see myself in a full length mirror is just??? hell???? and besides at the end of it i was having full on panic attacks every time i walked into that rehearsal room lmao. but like i can’t do modern either and i can’t just dance with friends or do contra at music festivals or clogging at camp either. one time for soccer practice it was storming so we did an 80s exercise tape and i had to leave practice early because i couldn’t stop crying and like??? i don’t know why this is a thing because i used to love dancing so much and i really really miss it but i just? can’t? and idk it’s really tiring because i just want to have fun!! and between that and not being able to go to movie theaters without having a panic attack there like nothing for me to do with friends so like i’m isolated even further from my community and it’s so frustrating and i’m so sick of it. and i’m trying so hard to not just let this happen? like i try to dance and i try to convince myself that it’ll work this time and that i can have fun and i can do it but then before i know it i’m crying and i have to leave and i ruin my day and everyone else’s