The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Story Ideas (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Madelyn and Luna's Co-Write (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3846)

FrostBittenKitten 03-04-2014 08:23 PM

Madelyn and Luna's Co-Write

Okay, hi Madelyn! This is the thread where we discuss our co-write (and about making it and stuff). I am excited to be co-writing with you. I hope the link worked, so please reply to this post so you can tell me if you don't get something and I will help you. Let's get started! ;)

Frostblaze 03-05-2014 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 521510)
Okay, hi Madelyn! This is the thread where we discuss our co-write (and about making it and stuff). I am excited to be co-writing with you. I hope the link worked, so please reply to this post so you can tell me if you don't get something and I will help you. Let's get started! ;)

Okay, then. Where do we write the chapters???? And what is it about?

FrostBittenKitten 03-05-2014 05:06 PM

Okay, so we write the chapters like you would write a normal book on KidPub. You'd have to just your chapters together, so people can see what book it is. If you need an example I have a co-write my cousin Madelyn (and yes, you two have the same name!) and I did. I will add a link if you want it.

It can be about anything we want to be about. It could be a Warriors fanfiction, or a story about a lost civilization, or a castle, or anything, really.

Frostblaze 03-07-2014 11:07 AM

I'll get right on it on the first chapter, okay?
And I think it could be a romance.
I'll do the tom, you do the she-cat?

FrostBittenKitten 03-07-2014 06:22 PM

Okay. I have the idea for the she-cat then. :)
Her name is Icewhisker and she is a medicine cat. She has icy blue eyes, white fur with silver stripes, silver paws, a silver tipped tail and a sister who is totally silver with green eyes named Echostorm.

Frostblaze 03-09-2014 03:50 PM

Good idea!

CAN YOU DO THE FIRST CHAPTER PLEASE?????!!!!!!!! LOL, I have no ideas. I'm sorry.
The tom could be Blazespirit, and he could get hurt, really hurt, and his Clan leaves on an epic journey, and Icewhisker takes care of him.
What do you think?

FrostBittenKitten 03-09-2014 04:18 PM

Yes! Okay, it should start out when Icewhisker is healing an apprentice's injured paw. She accidentally bumps into Blazespirit and can't forget him. They should be in seperate clans, and do you think we should use the original clans or our own? If it's our own, she's in IceClan, but if not, then WindClan. I will start as soon as we decide.

FrostBittenKitten 03-09-2014 04:27 PM

Crap I almost forgot the title! Here's some ideas: Healing a Heart, Almost Alone, Forever and Always, Hot and Cold, Nearly Forgotten, Once in a Lifetime. So, tell which ones you like! ;)

Frostblaze 03-10-2014 07:06 PM

Did you get the email?
But it's okay if you want to be IceClan, I'll come up with something else.
Yes, they should definitely be from different Clans.
Makes it more romantic.
Good work!

Frostblaze 03-10-2014 07:07 PM

I like Healing a Heart

Frostblaze 03-10-2014 07:11 PM

And how about our own Clans? Cause I've got some pretty cool warrior names:
Lashingclaw
Eaglescream
Frostblaze (my OC btw)
You know, the works
Here are some Clan names. How many Clans should there be?
BirchClan
CaveClan
FireClan (Blazespirit's Clan)
Wait, I don't think it should be like, ICEwhisker of ICEClan. That only happened one time in the real books, in Bluestar's Prophecy. Windflight, remember? So you might consider changing the Clan name or the prefix or her name.

Frostblaze 03-10-2014 07:14 PM

HAVE YOU NOTICED THAT THIS STUPID THREAD IS ALREADY TWO PAGES LONG AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ugh.

FrostBittenKitten 03-10-2014 09:07 PM

I will do chapter 1 today. Sure, I'll just call IceClan WinterClan instead. I have some warrior names too:
Echostorm
Flametail
Boltheart
Fernpelt
Berryclaw
And such....
There should be 4 clans, FireClan, WinterClan, BirchClan, and StormClan. What do you think?

FrostBittenKitten 03-10-2014 09:51 PM

Posted the 1st chapter!

Frostblaze 03-11-2014 01:46 PM

Could there just be two Clans? I find that less confusing.
And I have some ideas for the next chapters. Tell me what you think.
Blazespirit goes to Icewhisker, gives her squirrel and tells her that he wants to see her again: Chapter Three, if that's okay with you.
Blazespirit's apprentice, Heatpaw, becomes a warrior.
Heatpaw finds out about Icewhisker and Blazespirit's relationship, and betrays him when bagders take over FireCLan's forest.
Blazesprit is also the son of the leader, Ashstar. So Leapheart is pregneant with Ashstar's kits. And the only one that didn't escape with FireClan is Breezekit, who is saved by his half brother, Blazespirit.
Icewhisker finds Blazespirit near death in the WinterClan forest. She takes him back, where they completely fall in total love, eventually. And Flametail (whose name is already taken by a REAL warrior of ShadowClan, FYI) is SUPER jealous and wants Blazespirit killed.
Reply some of your ideas. YOU'RE AN AWESOME WRITER!!!!!!!!!
BTW, I posted the next chapter. Do you like it? Do I maybe need to edit it?

Frostblaze 03-11-2014 01:52 PM

I have a question. How do I do a cool signature? I think they're cool.
Sorry for my irrelevancy....

Frostblaze 03-11-2014 01:53 PM

How many warrior books have you read?

FrostBittenKitten 03-11-2014 05:05 PM

First question, great idea! And oh, I didn't know that. What series? There are so many! Anyway, I will send some of my ideas soon. And thanks.

Second question, go to "User CP" and click on "Signature."

Third question, whole first series, almost all of second and third series, and the first book of the fourth series. I think I had to skip a book in the second and third series, fyi.

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 12:39 PM

BirchClan lived in a tree once upon a time.
There should be moss in certain places, like for dens. And it's sort of like a cave. The leader's den is high above everyone else's. So there's a ledge for the leader to make announcements, and everyone can see him. The hollow tree should have lots of climbing branches on the inside, so Blazespirit and Icewhisker can climb up it. FOR FUUUUUN!!!!!! Just...make it cool. I REALLY know you can.

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 12:44 PM

Hey, where's the user CP? XD I'm so stupid....

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 02:40 PM

Hey, Chapter Four is up....just so you know.

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 06:42 PM

Hey, are you there?

FrostBittenKitten 03-12-2014 07:11 PM

Yep, I know and I read it.

Here's an idea:
Icewhisker has to make up another excuse and after a few more times, Flametail gets suspicious and follows Icewhisker. He sees Blazespirit and is furious. He tries to tell Boltheart, whom Icehiwkser is slowly getting closer to. One night Blazespirit is caught sneaking around by the FireClan deputy and the WinterClan and FireClan deputies and leaders talk about this just before the journey stuff. What you think?

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 08:09 PM

Has your kindle been taken again?
How's the chapter coming?

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 08:16 PM

Okay....what if it's Heatpaw who sees him first and THEN the deputies?
Why doesn't Heatpaw tell, you ask?
She
LOVES
him!!!
OOOOHHHHH!!!! DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome ideas, but we need to think about both of our ideas.

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 08:17 PM

Are you working the next chapter?

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 08:18 PM

Also, I have an idea for the second date.

FrostBittenKitten 03-12-2014 08:21 PM

Okaysies! I will start right now!

FrostBittenKitten 03-12-2014 08:25 PM

Never mind. I will do it when I get on my Kindle, because my mom will give it back now. I hope it's okay for you to wait, like, 40 minutes, because I am going to watch Shugo Chara, and plus I can't get the formatting I want for the chapter on my computer.

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 09:01 PM

How's the chapter coming along?
I'm so sorry about my impatience.......

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 09:01 PM

Oh okay. Just saw that post.....

Frostblaze 03-12-2014 09:04 PM

No, take your time!
I definitely, probably, maybe, just maybe, won't go insane with anticipation.
Yep, doin' great!
Mmmhmm! Ssssstilll going strong!
Yup!
Here we go!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! !!!!!!!!!

No, just kidding. Start whenever you want.
Hey, what's Shugo Chara?

Frostblaze 03-13-2014 09:44 AM

How is the chapter coming?

Frostblaze 03-13-2014 02:30 PM

LUNA, ANSWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No, just kidding.
Seriously though, where are you?!

FrostBittenKitten 03-13-2014 06:52 PM

I just got on. I am writing the next chapter now.

FrostBittenKitten 03-13-2014 10:06 PM

Finished. Sorry I didn't do their first date, but you should do Blazespirit's day and him getting ready or something and I can do the date in chap. 7. Okay?

Frostblaze 03-14-2014 09:55 AM

Okay, I'll try to do something else.

Frostblaze 03-14-2014 10:27 AM

Should we let Charlie join the co-write? I don't really want anyone else. The story is going pretty awesomely, so what do you think?

FrostBittenKitten 03-15-2014 10:37 AM

Charlie's pretty col, but we're already 6 chapters into it and it's a lovestory with 2 POVs. So not this time. Maybe next time?

Frostblaze 03-15-2014 11:35 AM

Oh good. I didn't want to be the one to say that!
How's the chapter coming?