The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

DragonRider 01-16-2013 06:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408500)
YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ME FOR THINGS I DIDNT DO OH MY GOD YOU TALK ABOUT SELF CONTROL, BUT HONESTLY, YOU HAVE LIKE NONE AT ALL.
You've been using physical punishment as your choice as punishment for 13 years, and it hasn't been effective at all, what makes you think it will ever be? I'm thinking that you're just using it to vent your anger out, but I'm not your fucking property that you can just throw around and blame things on, I'm your freaking daughter, a human being. Get a punching bag, because I'm not yours.

It's things like this that make me dig my nails into my skin as hard as I can until I have scratches all over my skin.

I'm pretty sure that child abuse (such as hitting) is illegal in America.
http://www.childhelp.org/ I think this is the equivalent of ChildLine in America... They should have information about whether it is legal and give advice for your state.

*hug* Please don't scratch/cut or harm yourself in anyway. Please. You don't deserve to have any pain inflicted on yourself. *hugs*
Have you talked to anyone about it?

My inbox is open anytime.

L.S.Trendom 01-16-2013 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowtide (Post 408498)
All the most awesome people are a bit f*cked up, LST.
*hugs you so hard the world turns bright orange* Please, please try not to hate yourself… You're incredibly amazing and awesome and kind and amusing and so many people love you. You have no idea how amazing you are because you can't see yourself from the outside.
You're not okay now, but I think you will be, eventually. If you ever want to tell me anything, you can… I love you. :/ *hugs again*

see? you do try to help people. *Hugs* Just… it's not at all easy to help me on this topic.
*agrees*
thanks, really.
you'll be okay, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 408543)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e4yIXL1T8M

You are f***ing perfect, OK?
*hugs* My inbox is open anytime you need to talk.
Don't hate yourself. Please.

*loves the original version of that song*
no, no I'm not. but thank you.

i'm really going to try to learn to give a f*ck about myself, thanks to some friends…
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408500)
YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ME FOR THINGS I DIDNT DO OH MY GOD YOU TALK ABOUT SELF CONTROL, BUT HONESTLY, YOU HAVE LIKE NONE AT ALL.
You've been using physical punishment as your choice as punishment for 13 years, and it hasn't been effective at all, what makes you think it will ever be? I'm thinking that you're just using it to vent your anger out, but I'm not your fucking property that you can just throw around and blame things on, I'm your freaking daughter, a human being. Get a punching bag, because I'm not yours.

It's things like this that make me dig my nails into my skin as hard as I can until I have scratches all over my skin.

*massive hugs*
You need to check out the link DragonRider posted. Maybe you think it would just make things worse, and maybe it possibly would, but consider it as a possibility…
Don't hurt yourself over him! he's not f*cking worth it.

DragonRider 01-16-2013 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 408551)
*loves the original version of that song*
no, no I'm not. but thank you.

i'm really going to try to learn to give a f*ck about myself, thanks to some friends…

*would have given you link to original, but couldn't find one with correct lyrics* /perfectionist

Yes, yes you are. *hugs tightly*

Good. *massive bear glomp* You deserve to feel good about yourself.

cheezemziez 01-16-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408500)
YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ME FOR THINGS I DIDNT DO OH MY GOD YOU TALK ABOUT SELF CONTROL, BUT HONESTLY, YOU HAVE LIKE NONE AT ALL.
You've been using physical punishment as your choice as punishment for 13 years, and it hasn't been effective at all, what makes you think it will ever be? I'm thinking that you're just using it to vent your anger out, but I'm not your fucking property that you can just throw around and blame things on, I'm your freaking daughter, a human being. Get a punching bag, because I'm not yours.

It's things like this that make me dig my nails into my skin as hard as I can until I have scratches all over my skin.


He's done enough to you, don't punish yourself for something that is his fault. Hurting yourself won't make it better, but other things can.

cheezemziez 01-16-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 408488)
what the f*ck is wrong with me
what the f*ck
and why
seriously
i don't

earlier today i was thinking i'd sort of like to just tell someone everything. my 'darkest secrets', the things i kind of try to hide in the farthest part of myself.
then i thought i'd rather keep it inside and hide it and never let it see the light of day and hope it asphyxiates
(and the 'secrets'—only one's actually dark, and I've mentioned it. the other is pretty much only dark because of how much self-hate surrounds it.)






You don't have to bottle everything up. You can talk to us about it, or send someone an anonymous ask or something in case you're afraid that someone IRL will try to track it down.
You shouldn't hate yourself, no matter how dark your secret/s are. You are a good person, and we're all allowed to have stuff like that.

Lily09 01-16-2013 04:18 PM

Almost everyone who knows about it that is not a family member is saying that it's child abuse. C said it, Litzy's saying it, the twins are saying it, B is saying it, and you guys are saying it.
But my parents are saying that it's not since it's completely justified.
My friends are saying to tell an adult, but honestly, I'm terrified of doing that. My family and even my cousins think it's fine. I talked to my brother about it last year and he said, "Others have it worse. It's not child abuse. And how can you even think of reporting family members?! What goes on inside the family stays inside the family. You shouldn't report family members." I know if I report it, my mom and my uncles and aunts and cousins and my brothers will judge me and they'll have no respect for me.

cheezemziez 01-16-2013 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408697)
Almost everyone who knows about it that is not a family member is saying that it's child abuse. C said it, Litzy's saying it, the twins are saying it, B is saying it, and you guys are saying it.
But my parents are saying that it's not since it's completely justified.
My friends are saying to tell an adult, but honestly, I'm terrified of doing that. My family and even my cousins think it's fine. I talked to my brother about it last year and he said, "Others have it worse. It's not child abuse. And how can you even think of reporting family members?! What goes on inside the family stays inside the family. You shouldn't report family members." I know if I report it, my mom and my uncles and aunts and cousins and my brothers will judge me and they'll have no respect for me.

It's really for you to judge, Lily. And just because other people have it worse, it doesn't make your situation any less horrible or any less serious. If you feel that it is abuse, then absolutely do not be afraid to report it. Your brother seems to have a slight skewed sense of loyalty. Even if they don't respect you, it's completely your choice, and they have no right to judge you or make you feel guilty.

Lily09 01-16-2013 04:26 PM

I guess so. Thanks, I'll think about it.

cheezemziez 01-16-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408699)
I guess so. Thanks, I'll think about it.

It's okay. We'll support you, whatever you decide to do.

L.S.Trendom 01-16-2013 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408697)
Almost everyone who knows about it that is not a family member is saying that it's child abuse. C said it, Litzy's saying it, the twins are saying it, B is saying it, and you guys are saying it.
But my parents are saying that it's not since it's completely justified.
My friends are saying to tell an adult, but honestly, I'm terrified of doing that. My family and even my cousins think it's fine. I talked to my brother about it last year and he said, "Others have it worse. It's not child abuse. And how can you even think of reporting family members?! What goes on inside the family stays inside the family. You shouldn't report family members." I know if I report it, my mom and my uncles and aunts and cousins and my brothers will judge me and they'll have no respect for me.

your family members are very likely used to it and grew up with it, I think…
whether it's 'justified' or not doesn't make it right and doesn't make it not child abuse.
so what if others have it worse, it's still a problem for you. and screw loyalty to your family—your wellbeing is more important and it sounds like they don't deserve your loyalty.

soph-soph27 01-16-2013 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408699)
I guess so. Thanks, I'll think about it.

I read the other posts. We'll be with you, every step you take.

MaryElizabeth 01-16-2013 06:15 PM

I'm trapped in the vortex of solitude. My few friends don't back me up when I stick up for myself. I had to switch lockers because someone complained about me being too arrogant. I amuse myself by calling people words they don't understand, but there's no one there to laugh with me. I dream about being the girl who has a guy ask her to dance, not vice versa. I want to walk down the hall and have someone call my name and try to catch up with me. I just don't want to be so alone.

I shouldn't spend so much time thinking about other people's better lives, at least not in a self-pitiful way like I do. Most of the time I just want to throw a punch at the people I know, but of course I can't, because I need a good education and a suspension would not exactly be beneficial.

But why do people assume that that's what i do? I'm not a monster (yet). I'm not a bad person. If people would see these pathetic rants they would realize that being an ass is all I have. Really. I don't know what I can do. Being moderately intelligent is the only good thing about me. I truly cannot think of another attribute that is positive. And I've explained before, being aggressive and rude is for my own illusion of power. I'm incapable of functioning a different way than I do right now. AND--I--HATE--IT--EVERY--DAY.

I keep kicking myself for this. I can't wallow in self-pity, it's ridiculous. But I'm being swallowed by solitude. I can't take it. I keep repeating that: I can't take it, I can't take it, I can't take it. I'm not just being melodramatic, I just hate being alone and I don't know how much longer I can go on before I explode like I did last time.

CACrools 01-16-2013 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 408794)
I'm trapped in the vortex of solitude. My few friends don't back me up when I stick up for myself. I had to switch lockers because someone complained about me being too arrogant. I amuse myself by calling people words they don't understand, but there's no one there to laugh with me. I dream about being the girl who has a guy ask her to dance, not vice versa. I want to walk down the hall and have someone call my name and try to catch up with me. I just don't want to be so alone.

I shouldn't spend so much time thinking about other people's better lives, at least not in a self-pitiful way like I do. Most of the time I just want to throw a punch at the people I know, but of course I can't, because I need a good education and a suspension would not exactly be beneficial.

But why do people assume that that's what i do? I'm not a monster (yet). I'm not a bad person. If people would see these pathetic rants they would realize that being an ass is all I have. Really. I don't know what I can do. Being moderately intelligent is the only good thing about me. I truly cannot think of another attribute that is positive. And I've explained before, being aggressive and rude is for my own illusion of power. I'm incapable of functioning a different way than I do right now. AND--I--HATE--IT--EVERY--DAY.

I keep kicking myself for this. I can't wallow in self-pity, it's ridiculous. But I'm being swallowed by solitude. I can't take it. I keep repeating that: I can't take it, I can't take it, I can't take it. I'm not just being melodramatic, I just hate being alone and I don't know how much longer I can go on before I explode like I did last time.

With you wanting people to call for you, and run down to catch up with you, do that with other people. That'll make you seem more friendly, and more people could like you... Try to be a little nicer, and just relax and enjoy it. High School will be here soon.

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408697)
Almost everyone who knows about it that is not a family member is saying that it's child abuse. C said it, Litzy's saying it, the twins are saying it, B is saying it, and you guys are saying it.
But my parents are saying that it's not since it's completely justified.
My friends are saying to tell an adult, but honestly, I'm terrified of doing that. My family and even my cousins think it's fine. I talked to my brother about it last year and he said, "Others have it worse. It's not child abuse. And how can you even think of reporting family members?! What goes on inside the family stays inside the family. You shouldn't report family members." I know if I report it, my mom and my uncles and aunts and cousins and my brothers will judge me and they'll have no respect for me.

It's one thing if they just occasionally give you a slap on the face or something. That can be written off as discipline.

But what you've described is child abuse any way you look at it.

Of course they're going to say it's justified. They have to justify it in their own minds to soothe their parental consciences. They probably grew up with the same kind of treatment themselves, and don't know how to react when they're upset other than lashing out.

Your brother is right, to a degree. You shouldn't go to the cops every time someone gets mad at someone else in your family. But when someone's being REPEATEDLY (not once or twice, but so often that the person expects it and/or fears it) physically harmed, then it becomes abuse.

Well, if your family judges you, then that's their problem. If you're living in such a condition of constant fear and misery, you NEED to act. If they have a problem with that, then they clearly don't understand the amount of stress you're under living the way you are.

Ask yourself...if you were a legal adult, would what they're doing to you be legal? What if a boss at work treated an employee the exact way you've been treated? Wouldn't that boss be arrested, or at least sued? Yes. Yes, the boss would. You can't go around hitting people whenever you get angry with them. Technically, in the adult world, if you so much as TOUCH another person, and they feel threatened by that action, they have the right to call the police and/or sue the person.

I'm not saying that your parents are horrible people or anything like that. And I'm not saying that reporting your situation will fix everything. It might make some things worse for a little while. Or, it could shock some sense into your family. Or both. I can't say for sure.

Point is, you don't deserve to be treated like this.

HeatherB 01-16-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 408488)
what the f*ck is wrong with me
what the f*ck
and why
seriously
i don't

earlier today i was thinking i'd sort of like to just tell someone everything. my 'darkest secrets', the things i kind of try to hide in the farthest part of myself.
then i thought i'd rather keep it inside and hide it and never let it see the light of day and hope it asphyxiates
(and the 'secrets'—only one's actually dark, and I've mentioned it. the other is pretty much only dark because of how much self-hate surrounds it.)

lst, nothing is wrong with you at all.
i have the same kinds of battles. it's completely up to you whether you tell someone or not, but, something i do is--you know the website called 'the thought room' or whatever? where you can just type your thoughts into a box or whatever and hit the button and the website eats your text? it doesn't go into the website really i don't think, it just kind of deletes? but i've used that site to vent a lot and i can't find the link right now but idk, it might be useful. it's like telling someone without actually telling anyone.

Sandy 01-16-2013 09:09 PM

Je ne sais quoi
 
Oh Dieu...

Pourquoi?
Pourquoi avez-vous le fait?
Maintenant, je suis à ma seule avec... elle.

Qu'est-ce que je fais sans toi?
Et c'est seulement ta mort qui a ouvert mes yeux.
Et j'ai seulement... elle... et mes bonnes notes. Et il, oui, mon père... mais c'est pas plus d'un question de temps pendant qu'il se fâche... et après, il va quitte de la maison... merci à ELLE. Ma mère.
Et POURQUOI?
Parce-qu'elle ne peut pas se contrôler près d'alcool et des autres hommes.
DES AUTRES HOMMES.
Êtes-vous trop belle pour nous? Êtes-vous trop intelligente pour nous, votre famille? Les personnes qui souffrent pour votre fautes?
Vous ne savez pas que je sais tous les choses que vous avez fait. J'ai entendu quelques choses vous avez dit. JE SAIS. Et puis, vous nous blâmez!
Je n'aurai jamais la confiance ou le respect pour vous.
Vous le méritez...
Sale.

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 408900)
Oh Dieu...

Pourquoi?
Pourquoi avez-vous le fait?
Maintenant, je suis à ma seule avec... elle.

Qu'est-ce que je fais sans toi?
Et c'est seulement ta mort qui a ouvert mes yeux.
Et j'ai seulement... elle... et mes bonnes notes. Et il, oui, mon père... mais c'est pas plus d'un question de temps pendant qu'il se fâche... et après, il va quitte de la maison... merci à ELLE. Ma mère.
Et POURQUOI?
Parce-qu'elle ne peut pas se contrôler près d'alcool et des autres hommes.
DES AUTRES HOMMES.
Êtes-vous trop belle pour nous? Êtes-vous trop intelligente pour nous, votre famille? Les personnes qui souffrent pour votre fautes?
Vous ne savez pas que je sais tous les choses que vous avez fait. J'ai entendu quelques choses vous avez dit. JE SAIS. Et puis, vous nous blâmez!
Je n'aurai jamais la confiance ou le respect pour vous.
Vous le méritez...
Sale.

Y U speak only in French?! o_o No entiendo, mon chéri.

*runs off to Google Translate* OH MY WORD what happened?! D: *glomps you* Cass.....Sandy.... ;w; Are you alright? Please tell me you're alright. *huggles*

Sandy 01-16-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 408794)
I'm trapped in the vortex of solitude. My few friends don't back me up when I stick up for myself. I had to switch lockers because someone complained about me being too arrogant. I amuse myself by calling people words they don't understand, but there's no one there to laugh with me. I dream about being the girl who has a guy ask her to dance, not vice versa. I want to walk down the hall and have someone call my name and try to catch up with me. I just don't want to be so alone.

I shouldn't spend so much time thinking about other people's better lives, at least not in a self-pitiful way like I do. Most of the time I just want to throw a punch at the people I know, but of course I can't, because I need a good education and a suspension would not exactly be beneficial.

But why do people assume that that's what i do? I'm not a monster (yet). I'm not a bad person. If people would see these pathetic rants they would realize that being an ass is all I have. Really. I don't know what I can do. Being moderately intelligent is the only good thing about me. I truly cannot think of another attribute that is positive. And I've explained before, being aggressive and rude is for my own illusion of power. I'm incapable of functioning a different way than I do right now. AND--I--HATE--IT--EVERY--DAY.

I keep kicking myself for this. I can't wallow in self-pity, it's ridiculous. But I'm being swallowed by solitude. I can't take it. I keep repeating that: I can't take it, I can't take it, I can't take it. I'm not just being melodramatic, I just hate being alone and I don't know how much longer I can go on before I explode like I did last time.

Wanting the things you mentioned is the main reasons you are being destroyed by yourself.
You want these things--you want people to pursue you--and this is blinding you to what truly makes people want to pursue you. You have to pursue them before they want to turn around and pursue you back.
Perhaps wanting to punch people and calling them names they don`t understand is your problem. You seem to perceive yourself very highly on the surface, significantly higher than others, yet you don't want to be alone. These things contradict each other--you have to chose between one of them. Perhaps admitting to yourself that this self-perception is just an illusion of grandeur to make you feel secure would help you come down a bit. And I don't mean that in an offensive way--there are many times when I've nearly fallen prey to my god complex that lingers just beneath my skin.

Perhaps you're not as alone as you think you are. :/

CACrools 01-16-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 408900)
Oh Dieu...

Pourquoi?
Pourquoi avez-vous le fait?
Maintenant, je suis à ma seule avec... elle.

Qu'est-ce que je fais sans toi?
Et c'est seulement ta mort qui a ouvert mes yeux.
Et j'ai seulement... elle... et mes bonnes notes. Et il, oui, mon père... mais c'est pas plus d'un question de temps pendant qu'il se fâche... et après, il va quitte de la maison... merci à ELLE. Ma mère.
Et POURQUOI?
Parce-qu'elle ne peut pas se contrôler près d'alcool et des autres hommes.
DES AUTRES HOMMES.
Êtes-vous trop belle pour nous? Êtes-vous trop intelligente pour nous, votre famille? Les personnes qui souffrent pour votre fautes?
Vous ne savez pas que je sais tous les choses que vous avez fait. J'ai entendu quelques choses vous avez dit. JE SAIS. Et puis, vous nous blâmez!
Je n'aurai jamais la confiance ou le respect pour vous.
Vous le méritez...
Sale.

*googletranslated it* Oh, Sandy! I'm so sorry. I know it's rough, but I know that you'll be fine, and everything will turn out better in the end. Stay strong, because I know you can. *hugs* Is there any way the KidPubians can help?

soph-soph27 01-16-2013 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 408900)
Oh Dieu...

Pourquoi?
Pourquoi avez-vous le fait?
Maintenant, je suis à ma seule avec... elle.

Qu'est-ce que je fais sans toi?
Et c'est seulement ta mort qui a ouvert mes yeux.
Et j'ai seulement... elle... et mes bonnes notes. Et il, oui, mon père... mais c'est pas plus d'un question de temps pendant qu'il se fâche... et après, il va quitte de la maison... merci à ELLE. Ma mère.
Et POURQUOI?
Parce-qu'elle ne peut pas se contrôler près d'alcool et des autres hommes.
DES AUTRES HOMMES.
Êtes-vous trop belle pour nous? Êtes-vous trop intelligente pour nous, votre famille? Les personnes qui souffrent pour votre fautes?
Vous ne savez pas que je sais tous les choses que vous avez fait. J'ai entendu quelques choses vous avez dit. JE SAIS. Et puis, vous nous blâmez!
Je n'aurai jamais la confiance ou le respect pour vous.
Vous le méritez...
Sale.

Oh my gosh...what happened...is there any way we can help?

Sandy 01-16-2013 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 408902)
Y U speak only in French?! o_o No entiendo, mon chéri.

*runs off to Google Translate* OH MY WORD what happened?! D: *glomps you* Cass.....Sandy.... ;w; Are you alright? Please tell me you're alright. *huggles*

(*awesome moment when I wrote 95% of that without Google translate, just to search up some expressions*)

Oui, je suis... okay. (*apparently okay is a French word o_o*)

Si vous voulez apprendre la situation... il faut que vous me demandez. Peut-être sur email... Vraiment, j'ai besoin d'un ami, mais içi, je suis emprisonné dans silence.
Mais si ce sera trop malheureux pour toi, je ne veut pas que vous vous inquietez, et je peux l'oublier.
Je veux être heureuse... mais quand je suis à ma maison je ne peux pas. Si je suis restée avec mon amie à l'école, je ne suis pas triste, parce-que j'ai quelques distractions.
Mais tout à même, comme j'ai dit, je peux l'oublier, si vous êtes triste aussi. Je ne veux pas detruire votre bonheur aussi. :/

L.S.Trendom 01-16-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 408900)
Oh Dieu...

Pourquoi?
Pourquoi avez-vous le fait?
Maintenant, je suis à ma seule avec... elle.

Qu'est-ce que je fais sans toi?
Et c'est seulement ta mort qui a ouvert mes yeux.
Et j'ai seulement... elle... et mes bonnes notes. Et il, oui, mon père... mais c'est pas plus d'un question de temps pendant qu'il se fâche... et après, il va quitte de la maison... merci à ELLE. Ma mère.
Et POURQUOI?
Parce-qu'elle ne peut pas se contrôler près d'alcool et des autres hommes.
DES AUTRES HOMMES.
Êtes-vous trop belle pour nous? Êtes-vous trop intelligente pour nous, votre famille? Les personnes qui souffrent pour votre fautes?
Vous ne savez pas que je sais tous les choses que vous avez fait. J'ai entendu quelques choses vous avez dit. JE SAIS. Et puis, vous nous blâmez!
Je n'aurai jamais la confiance ou le respect pour vous.
Vous le méritez...
Sale.

*hugs*
I hope you're okay, too…
you can email me, too, if you want. I don't think I'd be very good with advice, especially on this topic, but… if you wanted to vent.

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 408910)
(*awesome moment when I wrote 95% of that without Google translate, just to search up some expressions*)

Oui, je suis... okay. (*apparently okay is a French word o_o*)

Si vous voulez apprendre la situation... il faut que vous me demandez. Peut-être sur email... Vraiment, j'ai besoin d'un ami, mais içi, je suis emprisonné dans silence.
Mais si ce sera trop malheureux pour toi, je ne veut pas que vous vous inquietez, et je peux l'oublier.
Je veux être heureuse... mais quand je suis à ma maison je ne peux pas. Si je suis restée avec mon amie à l'école, je ne suis pas triste, parce-que j'ai quelques distractions.
Mais tout à même, comme j'ai dit, je peux l'oublier, si vous êtes triste aussi. Je ne veux pas detruire votre bonheur aussi. :/

aksjbdkavfkahvklahv!!! FORGET ABOUT ME, don't worry about me.
You need a friend, here I am.
*insert gif of Patrick popping out of hat box in that one episode and saying, HERE I AM! :3* (*le fail attempt at making you grin/smile/laugh/whatever*)
Email me.
<:^/
Now.

Sandy 01-16-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 408906)
*googletranslated it* Oh, Sandy! I'm so sorry. I know it's rough, but I know that you'll be fine, and everything will turn out better in the end. Stay strong, because I know you can. *hugs* Is there any way the KidPubians can help?

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 408909)
Oh my gosh...what happened...is there any way we can help?

I dunno. It's just a lot of family crap thrown at me at the same time--a series of unfortunate events--and on top of it I've got exams and my own problems to worry about.

e_______e

If you REALLY want to know I guess you could email me, if you have a burning desire to learn what's going on. I can't talk about it to a lot of people in my town, because in this little hick ville it's a small world and people know each other way too well... (*sigh*) At least I have an excuse to stuff my face with comfort food. "I need lots of food to focus for the exams tomorrow!" ;)

Sandy 01-16-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 408912)
aksjbdkavfkahvklahv!!! FORGET ABOUT ME, don't worry about me.
You need a friend, here I am.
*insert gif of Patrick popping out of hat box in that one episode and saying, HERE I AM! :3* (*le fail attempt at making you grin/smile/laugh/whatever*)
Email me.
<:^/
Now.

D'accord... je le commence.

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 09:35 PM

WHY DOES THIS GIF NOT EXIST IT'S LIKE THE FUNNIEST PATRICK STAR MOMENT EVER I CAN'T EVEN FIND A CLIP DARN YOU INTERNET I'M TRYING TO CHEER SOMEONE UP!!! ._.
*lowercase*

MaryElizabeth 01-16-2013 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 408903)
Wanting the things you mentioned is the main reasons you are being destroyed by yourself.
You want these things--you want people to pursue you--and this is blinding you to what truly makes people want to pursue you. You have to pursue them before they want to turn around and pursue you back.
Perhaps wanting to punch people and calling them names they don`t understand is your problem. You seem to perceive yourself very highly on the surface, significantly higher than others, yet you don't want to be alone. These things contradict each other--you have to chose between one of them. Perhaps admitting to yourself that this self-perception is just an illusion of grandeur to make you feel secure would help you come down a bit. And I don't mean that in an offensive way--there are many times when I've nearly fallen prey to my god complex that lingers just beneath my skin.

Perhaps you're not as alone as you think you are. :/

God, Sandy, thank you so much. And, no, I didn't take offense to that, I've told myself that before, but I have trouble listening. What you said really helped. Thank you so much.

And I'm sorry about what happened with your parents. (used Google Translate) I know things are really tough for you.

Sandy 01-16-2013 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 408915)
WHY DOES THIS GIF NOT EXIST IT'S LIKE THE FUNNIEST PATRICK STAR MOMENT EVER I CAN'T EVEN FIND A CLIP DARN YOU INTERNET I'M TRYING TO CHEER SOMEONE UP!!! ._.
*lowercase*

Sent. :I

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 408916)
God, Sandy, thank you so much. And, no, I didn't take offense to that, I've told myself that before, but I have trouble listening. What you said really helped. Thank you so much.

And I'm sorry about what happened with your parents. (used Google Translate) I know things are really tough for you.

... What... really? o_O
Oh my gosh, I was afraid you would react badly--if I knew you would be this grateful I would have responded a LONG time ago. O_O I'm so sorry.

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 408927)
Sent. :I



... What... really? o_O
Oh my gosh, I was afraid you would react badly--if I knew you would be this grateful I would have responded a LONG time ago. O_O I'm so sorry.

I'm responding, even though you said I didn't have to.

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 11:42 PM

To the Sandster
 
I replied.

maxi 01-16-2013 11:53 PM

i dunno how I feel but it is not good

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 408945)
i dunno how I feel but it is not good

Kitten will make you feel better. Go to Max, Kitten...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...69vuo1_500.gif

maxi 01-17-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 408946)
Kitten will make you feel better. Go to Max, Kitten...

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4...69vuo1_500.gif

sorry doesn't work

rebecca 01-17-2013 01:31 AM

What's wrong, Max?

cheezemziez 01-17-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 408945)
i dunno how I feel but it is not good

What happened?

bookworm1999 01-17-2013 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 408967)
ive just been crying and crying and cutting and cutting and i hate it but i can't just ugh why me

*hugs*
Girly, I'm sorry. Youlle be alright, kay? I understand that you are torn: half says you need to the other badly badly doesn't want to. You feel that self-infliction will get you through. But it hasn't, you have. You have been strong, you. And I believe your strong enough to stop.

maxi 01-17-2013 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 408958)
What's wrong, Max?

meh I just think that I need to be better than I am. :/ I am not perfect but I dun wanna be and I feel like plain crap. >_> asdfghjkl

bookworm1999 01-17-2013 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 408971)
meh I just think that I need to be better than I am. :/ I am not perfect but I dun wanna be and I feel like plain crap. >_> asdfghjkl

Ha! See! I knew something was up! You can never pass the Kendra detector!! *mega glomp*
No one is perfect Max. We all have different personalities, beliefs, feelings, truths, veiws, ect. I'm not perfect, man if you knew all the terrible things I have done, you'd be screaming in terror. But I'm loved anyways, for better or worse by my family and hopefully friends. Same for you. I'll love u anyways, dude. K? You're stuck with me. And crap is crap, you're not. I've felt like crap, everyone feels like crap sometimes, it doesn't mean they are XD It'll pass...

maxi 01-17-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 408973)
Ha! See! I knew something was up! You can never pass the Kendra detector!! *mega glomp*
No one is perfect Max. We all have different personalities, beliefs, feelings, truths, veiws, ect. I'm not perfect, man if you knew all the terrible things I have done, you'd be screaming in terror. But I'm loved anyways, for better or worse by my family and hopefully friends. Same for you. I'll love u anyways, dude. K? You're stuck with me. And crap is crap, you're not. I've felt like crap, everyone feels like crap sometimes, it doesn't mean they are XD It'll pass...

Thanks. (: I am loved?
(*sulks happily*) This is meant to be! 8^)
No, it is not crap crap but worse. ^_^ jafkfkkcrlk WHATEVER WHO CARES ABOUT ME x___x
(*glomps you*)

maxi 01-17-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 408975)
D:

*hugs* I don't know what else to say, Max.

Say nothing.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.