The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

shadowtide 11-12-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 362675)
Or just cosplay David Bowie.

Nah. Individuality is better. :D

EmmaR 11-12-2012 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowtide (Post 362678)
Nah. There are way better people to cosplay (in my opinion). :D

O_o
There is nobody better to cosplay than David Bowie!

shadowtide 11-12-2012 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 362681)
O_o
There is nobody better to cosplay than David Bowie!

Why not? WHAT ABOUT LOKI?? LOKI IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!! *coughs dignifiedly*
I've never heard of David Bowie before just now.

(Also, individuality is still better. :p)

EmmaR 11-12-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowtide (Post 362686)
Why not? WHAT ABOUT LOKI?? LOKI IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!! *coughs dignifiedly*
I've never heard of David Bowie before just now.

(Also, individuality is still better. :p)

*dies*
How have you never heard of DAVID BOWIE?! *actually, it's not that hard to imagine because he's of our parent's generation*
https://twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/profil...dinSanePNG.png

HeatherB 11-12-2012 07:03 PM

music of the moment

HeatherB 11-12-2012 09:26 PM

So this just happened:
My dad got really pissed off at me because I was apparently supposed to do my math homework and that's why my mom semi-yelled at me to get the hell off the computer. Instead, I got off the computer and dragged my ass to my room, upon which I wrote depressing stuff about the Holocaust Museum and my life in general and cried a lot because I'm a really arrogant little brat and to make it worse I was listening to songs like 'Reflection' from Mulan and 'Perfect' by P!nk right before I got off the computer, I was already in that kind of mood and this made it worse and so I hated myself for a good thirty minutes alone in my room crying and writing to get it all out and then my dad came outside the door and asked me when I was going to do my math homework. And I was just kinda like 'wtf' because I didn't remember them asking me to do that at all. And he got all disappointed and parental like and said 'I'm kind of upset' which is dad-speak for 'Why don't you ever do anything we want you to?' and I felt like super-guilty because the first thought that came to my mind is 'and you don't think I'm not upset?' Can't parents take a hint? I was listening to all my when-i'm-feeling-like-shit music and I basically "locked" (I never actually lock myself in my room but y'know I just kind of don't let anyone in and pretend there's a lock there) myself in my room for thirty minutes or so. And my excuse was 'I was getting ready for bed' because let's face it, if I'd told him 'I don't remember you saying anything like that today' which is the truth, he would've been all 'oh REAAALLLYYY' in that supreme parent way which is basically their twisted form of sarcasm. And he wouldn't've believed me anyways. Soooo... that's pretty much why I lied. Anyways, that's not the point. The point is that after this, I go out and do my math homework and my dad was downstairs on the computer for a bit, but then he came up and asked me if I was feeling okay. Confused, I replied, "why would you ask that?" He didn't answer and instead said, "are you having allergy problems?" And I said, "no." And he said, "were you crying?" And I didn't answer. What does one say to that, really? When you most obviously WERE and you thought you were hiding it but apparently NOT, because your dad just asked you--ahhh, my god, I'm kind of freaking out. Does this mean he hears when I scratch myself almost to the bleeding point in the bathroom? When I slam my fists down on the sink and furiously sing, quiet though it may be, under the sound of running water? I don't know. I don't know. I like my secrets just as much as the next person but this is fucking unnerving. Especially if you THINK you're hiding it but then it's like um NO and I just really don't know what to do. I'm asking for advice, I guess.

...oh yeah, I started scratching again and the depression's come back and I thought when I started writing my novel on it that I would overdramatize some aspects but maybe they weren't such an overdramatization and maybe I'm more like my main character than I thought because god. God, I'm so scared. I thought this was gone, I thought it was done with, I don't even know why it's fucking come back after all this time. I didn't feel like telling anybody. I guess I never got around to it.

And one last thing: I kind of want a therapist. My parents asked me about it once when I was in 5th grade because I was having trouble controlling my emotions (similar to what's going on now, I guess) and I was all *rollseyes* 'LOL NO THAT'S STUPID' but see now I kind of WANT a therapist just to vent to someone who's not my friend, someone who knows nothing about me but who can still care about me. I guess I need more faith in humanity is what I'm saying sort of and going to the Holocaust Museum today in school as a field trip and it didn't help. I have to go now but I might add more later.

EmmaR 11-12-2012 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 362904)
So this just happened:
My dad got really pissed off at me because I was apparently supposed to do my math homework and that's why my mom semi-yelled at me to get the hell off the computer. Instead, I got off the computer and dragged my ass to my room, upon which I wrote depressing stuff about the Holocaust Museum and my life in general and cried a lot because I'm a really arrogant little brat and to make it worse I was listening to songs like 'Reflection' from Mulan and 'Perfect' by P!nk right before I got off the computer, I was already in that kind of mood and this made it worse and so I hated myself for a good thirty minutes alone in my room crying and writing to get it all out and then my dad came outside the door and asked me when I was going to do my math homework. And I was just kinda like 'wtf' because I didn't remember them asking me to do that at all. And he got all disappointed and parental like and said 'I'm kind of upset' which is dad-speak for 'Why don't you ever do anything we want you to?' and I felt like super-guilty because the first thought that came to my mind is 'and you don't think I'm not upset?' Can't parents take a hint? I was listening to all my when-i'm-feeling-like-shit music and I basically "locked" (I never actually lock myself in my room but y'know I just kind of don't let anyone in and pretend there's a lock there) myself in my room for thirty minutes or so. And my excuse was 'I was getting ready for bed' because let's face it, if I'd told him 'I don't remember you saying anything like that today' which is the truth, he would've been all 'oh REAAALLLYYY' in that supreme parent way which is basically their twisted form of sarcasm. And he wouldn't've believed me anyways. Soooo... that's pretty much why I lied. Anyways, that's not the point. The point is that after this, I go out and do my math homework and my dad was downstairs on the computer for a bit, but then he came up and asked me if I was feeling okay. Confused, I replied, "why would you ask that?" He didn't answer and instead said, "are you having allergy problems?" And I said, "no." And he said, "were you crying?" And I didn't answer. What does one say to that, really? When you most obviously WERE and you thought you were hiding it but apparently NOT, because your dad just asked you--ahhh, my god, I'm kind of freaking out. Does this mean he hears when I scratch myself almost to the bleeding point in the bathroom? When I slam my fists down on the sink and furiously sing, quiet though it may be, under the sound of running water? I don't know. I don't know. I like my secrets just as much as the next person but this is fucking unnerving. Especially if you THINK you're hiding it but then it's like um NO and I just really don't know what to do. I'm asking for advice, I guess.

...oh yeah, I started scratching again and the depression's come back and I thought when I started writing my novel on it that I would overdramatize some aspects but maybe they weren't such an overdramatization and maybe I'm more like my main character than I thought because god. God, I'm so scared. I thought this was gone, I thought it was done with, I don't even know why it's fucking come back after all this time. I didn't feel like telling anybody. I guess I never got around to it.

And one last thing: I kind of want a therapist. My parents asked me about it once when I was in 5th grade because I was having trouble controlling my emotions (similar to what's going on now, I guess) and I was all *rollseyes* 'LOL NO THAT'S STUPID' but see now I kind of WANT a therapist just to vent to someone who's not my friend, someone who knows nothing about me but who can still care about me. I guess I need more faith in humanity is what I'm saying sort of and going to the Holocaust Museum today in school as a field trip and it didn't help. I have to go now but I might add more later.

Yeah, I have to say, a therapist would probably be a good idea.
They'd probably be a better help than any of us can be.

SeptemberLove 11-12-2012 10:16 PM

I can't believe I only have 3980. I'm really disappointed in myself and my life because really, what am I working toward? I'm not doing what I love (writing, photography) so that I can do what I hate. Good grades, good grades, it's all for college so you can get a good job. And so you can financially support your kids. So you can bring more people into this problem to be solved called life. And guess what? I don't want a conventional job anyway. I don't even have a purpose to go to college. I hate this. Why should I spend my time on this?

(I posted that on the main chat thread and realized it would fit better here)

Rockshadow 11-12-2012 10:19 PM

I hate that I get so..angry when my mom asks me to do something simple. I hate it when I get overemotional about something small. I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. I want to be able to control my emotions, I don't want to feel this strongly about anything!!!

hormones. -.-

TheAshWolf 11-13-2012 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowtide (Post 362668)

O__o They're, like...Frankenstein jeans! XD WHAT THE HECK?! *is oddly amused*

evasong 11-13-2012 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 362904)
So this just happened:
My dad got really pissed off at me because I was apparently supposed to do my math homework and that's why my mom semi-yelled at me to get the hell off the computer. Instead, I got off the computer and dragged my ass to my room, upon which I wrote depressing stuff about the Holocaust Museum and my life in general and cried a lot because I'm a really arrogant little brat and to make it worse I was listening to songs like 'Reflection' from Mulan and 'Perfect' by P!nk right before I got off the computer, I was already in that kind of mood and this made it worse and so I hated myself for a good thirty minutes alone in my room crying and writing to get it all out and then my dad came outside the door and asked me when I was going to do my math homework. And I was just kinda like 'wtf' because I didn't remember them asking me to do that at all. And he got all disappointed and parental like and said 'I'm kind of upset' which is dad-speak for 'Why don't you ever do anything we want you to?' and I felt like super-guilty because the first thought that came to my mind is 'and you don't think I'm not upset?' Can't parents take a hint? I was listening to all my when-i'm-feeling-like-shit music and I basically "locked" (I never actually lock myself in my room but y'know I just kind of don't let anyone in and pretend there's a lock there) myself in my room for thirty minutes or so. And my excuse was 'I was getting ready for bed' because let's face it, if I'd told him 'I don't remember you saying anything like that today' which is the truth, he would've been all 'oh REAAALLLYYY' in that supreme parent way which is basically their twisted form of sarcasm. And he wouldn't've believed me anyways. Soooo... that's pretty much why I lied. Anyways, that's not the point. The point is that after this, I go out and do my math homework and my dad was downstairs on the computer for a bit, but then he came up and asked me if I was feeling okay. Confused, I replied, "why would you ask that?" He didn't answer and instead said, "are you having allergy problems?" And I said, "no." And he said, "were you crying?" And I didn't answer. What does one say to that, really? When you most obviously WERE and you thought you were hiding it but apparently NOT, because your dad just asked you--ahhh, my god, I'm kind of freaking out. Does this mean he hears when I scratch myself almost to the bleeding point in the bathroom? When I slam my fists down on the sink and furiously sing, quiet though it may be, under the sound of running water? I don't know. I don't know. I like my secrets just as much as the next person but this is fucking unnerving. Especially if you THINK you're hiding it but then it's like um NO and I just really don't know what to do. I'm asking for advice, I guess.

...oh yeah, I started scratching again and the depression's come back and I thought when I started writing my novel on it that I would overdramatize some aspects but maybe they weren't such an overdramatization and maybe I'm more like my main character than I thought because god. God, I'm so scared. I thought this was gone, I thought it was done with, I don't even know why it's fucking come back after all this time. I didn't feel like telling anybody. I guess I never got around to it.

And one last thing: I kind of want a therapist. My parents asked me about it once when I was in 5th grade because I was having trouble controlling my emotions (similar to what's going on now, I guess) and I was all *rollseyes* 'LOL NO THAT'S STUPID' but see now I kind of WANT a therapist just to vent to someone who's not my friend, someone who knows nothing about me but who can still care about me. I guess I need more faith in humanity is what I'm saying sort of and going to the Holocaust Museum today in school as a field trip and it didn't help. I have to go now but I might add more later.

Dear HeatherB,

When I first saw a post by you, you seemed really happy. But I read this and you seem upset and depressed and I don't really know what I can do to help. I think that a therapist would totally help! Ask your parents. If there's anything I can do to help, please tell me and I'll try. :) Be careful, HeatherB and remember, you still have all the people on KidPub for support. We're all here for me.

Sincerely,
evasong

wildwolf 11-13-2012 04:34 PM

Sometimes I wonder if anyone would care if I died.

HeatherB 11-13-2012 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 363010)
Sometimes I wonder if anyone would care if I died.

I wonder that, too. But then think of all your internet friends, who wouldn't know you had died if you just stopped chatting with them and posting stuff online and would think you'd dropped off the face of the earth or moved or forgotten about them. *coughcoughUScoughcough*

HeatherB 11-13-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 362907)
Yeah, I have to say, a therapist would probably be a good idea.
They'd probably be a better help than any of us can be.

I think so, yes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by evasong (Post 362976)
Dear HeatherB,

When I first saw a post by you, you seemed really happy. But I read this and you seem upset and depressed and I don't really know what I can do to help. I think that a therapist would totally help! Ask your parents. If there's anything I can do to help, please tell me and I'll try. :) Be careful, HeatherB and remember, you still have all the people on KidPub for support. We're all here for me.

Sincerely,
evasong

Hey Evasong! (You can call me Heather, BTW. Perry added the B on there and I don't know why. D: ) Yeah, well, if you spend a lot of time on this thread, I'm kind of super, um, messed-up. In more ways than one. :P (Remember when I was such a happy lil' newb? Those were the days...) I don't really want to ask my parents about therapy, though, they have memories like elephants and I just KNOW they're gonna bring up that time in 5th grade, "You thought therapy was stupid! Why do you want it now?" and it's gonna be horrendously awkward to explain. See, I've tried telling them about my depression before, when it got REALLY bad this summer, and they pretty much completely blew me off. "No, don't say that, we're not having this conversation, don't ever talk to me like that again"--that's the summarized version of their reaction. If I bring it up again... I don't know what will happen. I don't know if they'll believe me. That's why I'm hesitant about therapy. But... you don't know how much it means to me to have you say that. Sometimes people ignore things on this thread that I and/or others have posted and it makes me upset and disappointed--why do we have this thread if no one's going to help and reassure the people on here? Thank you for reminding me that you guys still support everyone on here; I needed that. --Heather

HeatherB 11-13-2012 05:49 PM

Are you fucking kidding me.
Getting ready for bed last night, after my dad asks me if I've been crying and I don't respond and keep doing math homework, when I overhear my parents in the next room:
"I wonder how the Holocaust Museum trip went." --my dad
*oh wait whaaaaaat is this going where i think it's going*--my thought process
"It seems like it can be really... depressing."
*oh my fucking gawd that is NOT the reason--*
"I wonder how Heather felt about seeing all that stuff."
Upon which, I took the liberty of my open door to say, "I can HEAR you, you know." Upon which my parents quieted, but...
So THAT'S why he was concerned.
Fuck fuck fuck fuckkity fuckkity fuuuuck fuck fuck fuck.
Parents never think they can do wrong, don't they?
He never really even CONSIDERED that I might've been feeling down because of other reasons--even though I'd mentioned my depression before to my parents. Oh, wonderful. Parents are so goddamn oblivious. >_>

...this has managed to make me even more depressed. Yaaaaay.

HeatherB 11-13-2012 06:15 PM

Parents suck.

HeatherB 11-13-2012 06:39 PM

I don't even get why it's come back now. I'm just falling apart.

TheAshWolf 11-13-2012 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 363010)
Sometimes I wonder if anyone would care if I died.

D': I WOULD CARE. *glomps* All of KP would care!!!

I was just wondering that last night. o_o But not in terms of my immediate family caring, but everyone else...y'know, distant relatives, old friends, current casual friends, people on KP, etc...what would they all do...how would they react...just a thought. :^B

meerkat 11-13-2012 07:17 PM

for some stupid reason, my dad wants me to be a math genius prodigy. so i had to go to this stupid math contest thingie and i completely failed and i'm worried about how my dad's gonna kill me. and i also missed a chance to get my stories PUBLISHED, and i know they're good enough. but my dad hates writing. and he loves stupid idiotic ****ing math. same with my mom and sister, who act weird around me and make me feel like i'm adopted.
i know that was completely outrageous and crazy. sorry if my pathetic rant/story/thing is considered clogging; i understand. ;)

AlgebraAddict 11-13-2012 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 363010)
Sometimes I wonder if anyone would care if I died.


You die, and I will kill you.

HeatherB 11-13-2012 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 363077)
You die, and I will kill you.

I r o n y .

11-13-2012 08:05 PM

Okayyy...this will be a long and confusing story, but I am ticked, so I don't really care.

Okay, in social studies I only have one friend, D, and so we always sit together. Well, we had to get assigned seats, and a mutual friend of ours, M, went off saying we shouldn't sit together because we "will talk the whole class". That is complete BULL. Just saying. So a ton of people came up to me and was like, "You and D were going to sit next to each other, but M made the teacher change it." I asked M about it and she was like, "I'm not the only person who said it!" But apparently she was. So I get to social studies class and ask the teacher about it, and she's all like, "You two need to branch out and make new friends." and I'm over here like wtf? If I wanted to be anyone in that classes' friend, I would, but I don't really like anyone else in that class. So I look around the class for my seat and you know where it is? In the very back, BY MY FREAKING SELF. How am I supposed to "branch out and make new friends", when I'm sitting by myself? I'm so mad at M for lying right now it's not even funny.

soph-soph27 11-13-2012 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 363069)
for some stupid reason, my dad wants me to be a math genius prodigy. so i had to go to this stupid math contest thingie and i completely failed and i'm worried about how my dad's gonna kill me. and i also missed a chance to get my stories PUBLISHED, and i know they're good enough. but my dad hates writing. and he loves stupid idiotic ****ing math. same with my mom and sister, who act weird around me and make me feel like i'm adopted.
i know that was completely outrageous and crazy. sorry if my pathetic rant/story/thing is considered clogging; i understand. ;)

Omigod. Meerkat. I sort of know how you feel. So much damn pressure. Don't be scared to curse. The way people part around you makes you feel like a nutjob. You are amazing, and don't listen to people who want to bend you their way. One time, I had a huge argument with my dad, and that night, I went camping with a friend. I didn't go back to my house until 3:00PM the next day, and I had cooled down. I kept my distance, and we made up silently. It's all a huge burden. take deep breaths.

Ruza 11-13-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 363010)
Sometimes I wonder if anyone would care if I died.

Probably. You have a family, don't you?

Ruza 11-13-2012 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 362681)
O_o
There is nobody better to cosplay than David Bowie!

David Bowie is pretty cool.

AlgebraAddict 11-13-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 363080)
I r o n y .


Now that I look on it, yes, it was ironic. XD

Rockshadow 11-14-2012 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Caleigh (Post 363086)
Okayyy...this will be a long and confusing story, but I am ticked, so I don't really care.

Okay, in social studies I only have one friend, D, and so we always sit together. Well, we had to get assigned seats, and a mutual friend of ours, M, went off saying we shouldn't sit together because we "will talk the whole class". That is complete BULL. Just saying. So a ton of people came up to me and was like, "You and D were going to sit next to each other, but M made the teacher change it." I asked M about it and she was like, "I'm not the only person who said it!" But apparently she was. So I get to social studies class and ask the teacher about it, and she's all like, "You two need to branch out and make new friends." and I'm over here like wtf? If I wanted to be anyone in that classes' friend, I would, but I don't really like anyone else in that class. So I look around the class for my seat and you know where it is? In the very back, BY MY FREAKING SELF. How am I supposed to "branch out and make new friends", when I'm sitting by myself? I'm so mad at M for lying right now it's not even funny.

Just explain to the teacher. Promise that you won't talk to D a lot and that if she wanted you to "branch out" then why did she put you in the back.

Oh, and it seems like M is a little bit jealoussss ova here. :rolleyes:

TheAshWolf 11-14-2012 01:06 AM

D: The KP main site is down...just when I had time to read some stories. ;w;
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdfqgsuiLp1qeynmc.gif



Well, in that case...I'll just be in the corner, here, with my blanket...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufexw5KYO1qcddlw.gif
*forever alone*
*also forever freezing at night OMPJ WINTER I'M NOT USED TO YOU*

bookworm1999 11-14-2012 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363180)
D: The KP main site is down...just when I had time to read some stories. ;w;
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdfqgsuiLp1qeynmc.gif



Well, in that case...I'll just be in the corner, here, with my blanket...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufexw5KYO1qcddlw.gif
*forever alone*
*also forever freezing at night OMPJ WINTER I'M NOT USED TO YOU*

Haha, I feel your pain...
It won't let me log on. -_-

TheAshWolf 11-14-2012 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 363182)
Haha, I feel your pain...
It won't let me log on. -_-

It won't let me log in, either!!!
http://www.goldfishandclowns.com/wp-...gif_stitch.gif

maxi 11-14-2012 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363183)

Hello, Ash. <:^J

maxi 11-14-2012 01:29 AM

How the 'ell do you read a manga?

TheAshWolf 11-14-2012 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363186)
Hello, Ash. <:^J

*is off browsing GIFs* Someone said my name? What?

*peeks at WB*
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...2r65o1_400.gif

Oh, hey, Max! ^_^ What's up?

TheAshWolf 11-14-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363187)
How the 'ell do you read a manga?

x_x Manga is SO WEIRD to read. You have to read it backwards. -_- http://www.wikihow.com/Read-Manga

maxi 11-14-2012 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363190)
*is off browsing GIFs* Someone said my name? What?

*peeks at WB*
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...2r65o1_400.gif

Oh, hey, Max! ^_^ What's up?

Nothing much, had dinner before. ^_^ Waiting for a reply from Perry. How's you?

maxi 11-14-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363191)
x_x Manga is SO WEIRD to read. You have to read it backwards. -_- http://www.wikihow.com/Read-Manga

I'm already on Page 10...what? x_x

TheAshWolf 11-14-2012 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363192)
Nothing much, had dinner before. ^_^ Waiting for a reply from Perry. How's you?

I had dinner hours ago. -_- Ugh, I have a killer cold. *sniffles* But I'll survive. Other than that, I'm good. ^_^

maxi 11-14-2012 01:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363194)
I had dinner hours ago. -_- Ugh, I have a killer cold. *sniffles* But I'll survive. Other than that, I'm good. ^_^

Hey, can you help me with something...?

TheAshWolf 11-14-2012 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363193)
I'm already on Page 10...what? x_x

Sometimes, publishers re-order the pages when it's translated to English, but you still have to read the pages from the bottom to the top, just not starting at the last page in the book and ending on the first. x_X

JAPAN Y U SO WEIRD? e_e

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6...l82po1_400.gif
^^^^Japan being weird in Hetalia. XD

TheAshWolf 11-14-2012 01:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363195)
Hey, can you help me with something...?

Of course! What's wrong? o_o


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.