The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

HeatherB 07-18-2014 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 549109)
dude i just finished this fanfiction in 3 hours and now i made a deal that i would do my reading summer assignment for 3 hours... sighs.
IT WAS WORTH IT THO
SUPER RELIGIOUS!BLAINE AND YKNOW KURT BEING AN ATHEIST AT ALL
IT WAS PAINFUL BUT ENDED BEAUTIFULLY.

WAS IT BOTTOM!BLAiNE BECAUSE THEN I CAN READ IT

Lily09 07-18-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 549115)
WAS IT BOTTOM!BLAiNE BECAUSE THEN I CAN READ IT

NO IT WAS THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE BY BEAUTIFULWHATSYOURHURRY

but like lets get serious. i cant read bottom!kurt. at all. like bottom!kurt is not a thing for me. bottom!blaine is where its at.

HeatherB 07-18-2014 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 549116)
NO IT WAS THINGS I CANNOT CHANGE BY BEAUTIFULWHATSYOURHURRY

but like lets get serious. i cant read bottom!kurt. at all. like bottom!kurt is not a thing for me. bottom!blaine is where its at.

I FEEL THAT IN MY SOUL
i physically cannot read bottom!kurt like im sorry but like ?????????????????? everytime i try i get so frustrated bc I CAN T GE T TURNE DO ON like im reading it and all i can think is 'this would be so hot if it was blaine getting fucked' like u G H

BookKitty 07-18-2014 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 549118)
I FEEL THAT IN MY SOUL
i physically cannot read bottom!kurt like im sorry but like ?????????????????? everytime i try i get so frustrated bc I CAN T GE T TURNE DO ON like im reading it and all i can think is 'this would be so hot if it was blaine getting fucked' like u G H

my faces when i read smut fanfiction (not all the time, but most..)

http://i58.tinypic.com/21b6syt.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2f0afcp.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2iurnp.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/1z3uy5w.jpg

Lily09 07-18-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 549118)
I FEEL THAT IN MY SOUL
i physically cannot read bottom!kurt like im sorry but like ?????????????????? everytime i try i get so frustrated bc I CAN T GE T TURNE DO ON like im reading it and all i can think is 'this would be so hot if it was blaine getting fucked' like u G H

SAAAAAAME
oh yeah and not exactly the same thing but maybe related??

i CANNOT get with dom!Blaine. like idk why. like i can see why ppl would think he might be a dom but honestly sub!Blaine is so much better for me. bring me sub!blaine and dom!kurt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 549123)

im so sorry.

BookKitty 07-18-2014 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 549125)
SAAAAAAME
oh yeah and not exactly the same thing but maybe related??

i CANNOT get with dom!Blaine. like idk why. like i can see why ppl would think he might be a dom but honestly sub!Blaine is so much better for me. bring me sub!blaine and dom!kurt.



im so sorry.

lol it's fine i read it all the time i just can't help being disgusted. i.... actually hate bottom!blaine it literally never turns me on ever i just hate it. not that i want to be, i'm just saying it's......
yuck :P

Lily09 07-18-2014 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 549127)
lol it's fine i read it all the time i just can't help being disgusted. i.... actually hate bottom!blaine it literally never turns me on ever i just hate it. not that i want to be, i'm just saying it's......
yuck :P

why do you read it if youre uncomfortable?

its fine, to each their own.

BookKitty 07-18-2014 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 549128)
why do you read it if youre uncomfortable?

its fine, to each their own.

um lol 'cause it's fun to feel uncomfortable. i mostly feel uncomfortable because most of them are very direct and don't even lead up to the coughcoughsexcoughcough they just skip right to it.
idk i read it anyway

i read that fanfic you were reading... .idk if i like religious blaine i think it's weird i guess. i like them just the way they are :D

edit: ok i'm way more into the story and so far i'm hating it. sorry i'm brutally honest but i don't like the weird, christian, innocent, doesn't-know-the-ways-of-the-world Blaine. :( it's very odd

Emaafre 07-18-2014 08:17 PM

GUYS
I JUST FOUND A QUEER BOOK THAT IS ALSO ABOUT CUTTING AND ABUSE

lol idk why i just got randomly excited about that. YES I KNOW CUTTING AND ABUSE IS HORRIBLE BUT READING ABOUT IT IS FUN OKAY?

The book is called Scars by Cheryl Rainfield

BookKitty 07-18-2014 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 549131)
o ok up to u *shrug*
yeah i used to read straight up pwp a lot but i also love beautifully written fanfiction with painful heart crushing plots. just gotta read the summaries, really.

i thought it was a lil weird at first too but i love my boys, canon or AU or whatever. as long as theyre not too ooc. blaine was a lil ooc in this one but it was still fantastic.

what's ooc

and i don't like the 'things i cannot change' the way blaine is acting is seriously bothering me


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.