The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

maxi 12-29-2014 09:40 PM

Where can I talk about boys? xD is here okay or do i have to move to the crush thread?

meerkat 12-29-2014 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563562)
Where can I talk about boys? xD is here okay or do i have to move to the crush thread?

Wherever you want XD
TELL ME MOOOOORE *is ace and wants to know what a crush feels like*

maxi 12-29-2014 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 563627)
Wherever you want XD
TELL ME MOOOOORE *is ace and wants to know what a crush feels like*

ok so there's this guy
he's cute and cute and cute and so nice and funny
but i know he's straight
it's hard to have a crush on a guy
when you're a guy
and he's straight
xD

meerkat 12-29-2014 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563639)
ok so there's this guy
he's cute and cute and cute and so nice and funny
but i know he's straight
it's hard to have a crush on a guy
when you're a guy
and he's straight
xD

i've heard XD he sounds really cute! tell him a random internet kid says hi (or not ^.^)

also another quick ignorant ace question: what's the difference between being friends and dating? bc i have a super close friend and we hold hands and even kiss on the cheek and i sleep on her shoulder a lot and everyone thinks we're lesbians or something...

maxi 12-29-2014 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 563685)
i've heard XD he sounds really cute! tell him a random internet kid says hi (or not ^.^)

also another quick ignorant ace question: what's the difference between being friends and dating? bc i have a super close friend and we hold hands and even kiss on the cheek and i sleep on her shoulder a lot and everyone thinks we're lesbians or something...

idk cuz I've never dated before only had crushes xP

meerkat 12-29-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563688)
idk cuz I've never dated before only had crushes xP

hahaha but also what's the difference between really wanting to be someone's friend and really wanting to date them?
*might be quoiromantic*

maxi 12-29-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 563691)
hahaha but also what's the difference between really wanting to be someone's friend and really wanting to date them?
*might be quoiromantic*

For me, when I really want to be someone's friend I just say hi and they will either walk away, say 'f*** off', or talk to me. xD
For me, when I really want to date them, I'm obsessed with them so much that when people are in different groups for like projects and things and I'm not with the guy I have a crush on, I have a burning need to be with him to talk to him and get to know him even if I know he's straight.

meerkat 12-29-2014 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563693)
For me, when I really want to be someone's friend I just say hi and they will either walk away, say 'f*** off', or talk to me. xD
For me, when I really want to date them, I'm obsessed with them so much that when people are in different groups for like projects and things and I'm not with the guy I have a crush on, I have a burning need to be with him to talk to him and get to know him even if I know he's straight.

Hm. Well, since I don't know many people in my classes, I'm always super desperate for friends XD I don't find them "hot" or anything though. Cute, maybe, if they look good and I want to compliment them, but not in an I'd-tap-that sort of way.

maxi 12-29-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 563700)
Hm. Well, since I don't know many people in my classes, I'm always super desperate for friends XD I don't find them "hot" or anything though. Cute, maybe, if they look good and I want to compliment them, but not in an I'd-tap-that sort of way.

For me, it's just "if I could kiss him, I would." XD

meerkat 12-29-2014 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563702)
For me, it's just "if I could kiss him, I would." XD

I kiss some of my friends (on the cheek and stuff), even the one that actually had a boyfriend for a short time, and no one really cared ^.^ It didn't feel much like anything I guess, more like "Oh look I'm just gently kissing my friend because they are a good friend and I love them!"

Also I have literally slow danced with a guy who I thought I was crushing on (back when I thought I was bi) and it didn't feel any different from just talking without even touching hands or anything... again it was more like "Oh look, there's a boy and he's putting his hands on my waist and awkwardly swaying! Wow!" That was a platonic crush all along.