The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

Emaafre 07-06-2014 08:19 PM

Idk why I ONLY FALL FOR GAY BOYS AND STRAIGHT GIRLS
FUUUUUUCK

meerkat 07-06-2014 11:29 PM

my sister and i want to tell people at school that we're ace but we're pretty sure that they don't even think asexuality exists. and even if they do, they'll probably going to make stupid ignorant jokes about us being "ice cold" and whatever. we haven't even told our parents yet. so far it's just between us.
should we tell anyone else?

BookKitty 07-06-2014 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 547047)
maybe demigirl? part girl part another gender?
or demiguy which is part guy part another gender.
use pronouns u feel comfortable with!! (:

ugh but there isn't one! i don't like they/them/their but it's not all the time either. so usually i'm her/she/hers but i don't want to be that, or he/him/his

meh.

Lily09 07-06-2014 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaafre (Post 547072)
Idk why I ONLY FALL FOR GAY BOYS AND STRAIGHT GIRLS
FUUUUUUCK

um you do know that gay boys and straight girls both like boys right? and i thought you also identified as a guy so... you could actually get romantically with a gay guy or a straight girl if they werent cissexist...

BUT i totally know what you mean!
both gay guys and straight girls think of me as a girl which SUCKS.
straight guys/lesbians will say "youre a girl so ok" but im NOT a girl or theyll be like "sorry im not gay/straight" so at least they respect my identity but yknow they arent attracted.
im hoping a bi person or pan person or noncissexist gay guy or noncissexist straight girl will like me.

Lily09 07-06-2014 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 547094)
ugh but there isn't one! i don't like they/them/their but it's not all the time either. so usually i'm her/she/hers but i don't want to be that, or he/him/his

meh.

theres actually A LOT more though... you have to look them up tho. the ones i can think off the top of my head is ze/zir/zirself, fae/faer/faerself, vae/vaer/vaerself.

idk if certain pronouns are used for different nonbinary genders but u could research that too.
list of pronouns:
http://askanonbinary.tumblr.com/post...st-of-pronouns

or you could switch between he/she/they depending on how you feel.

Lily09 07-06-2014 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 547090)
my sister and i want to tell people at school that we're ace but we're pretty sure that they don't even think asexuality exists. and even if they do, they'll probably going to make stupid ignorant jokes about us being "ice cold" and whatever. we haven't even told our parents yet. so far it's just between us.
should we tell anyone else?

not ace but my opinion is do what you feel is more comfortable. if you are ready but your sister isnt, then yeah. and vice versa.

maybe an ace person can help better than i can?

meerkat 07-07-2014 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 547098)
not ace but my opinion is do what you feel is more comfortable. if you are ready but your sister isnt, then yeah. and vice versa.

maybe an ace person can help better than i can?

we'd both really love to have more people that understand in real life, but we're scared that we'll get ridiculed or invalidated, especially by our parents. they've constantly told us not to start questioning our sexualities this early.

Lily09 07-07-2014 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 547099)
we'd both really love to have more people that understand in real life, but we're scared that we'll get ridiculed or invalidated, especially by our parents. they've constantly told us not to start questioning our sexualities this early.

oh man i know that feel of invalidation ://
why do straight ppl always say that kids shouldnt think theyre queer. how come no one ever says stuff like "youre too young to be straight!!"

BookKitty 07-07-2014 12:17 AM

ugh i feel depressed listening to all time low alone lol

meh.
well if i just imagine alex gaskarth singing 'if these sheets were the states' to me it makes it a bit better haha :D

pluzzle 07-07-2014 12:26 AM

what is up........

mum made me shave my legs sob