The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

Emaafre 07-15-2014 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by l.s.trendom (Post 548406)
oh My God I Havent Seen U In Forever

Well Where Have U Been Trendom Asdfghjkl

BookKitty 07-15-2014 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548379)
isn't this whole thread about not judging? girl you coo
congrats on figuring yourself out, though! you've come so far

do i have to reveal my sexuality to be an official member of this thread hrm

Yay thanks yeah I'm excited that I figured it out

and no, you don't. :D

kingdestiny216 07-15-2014 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 548383)
no ofc not that's ur business!!!!!!!! but if you feel comfortable doing so go ahead . but don't feel pressured in away omg

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 548406)
OH MY GOD i HAVENT SEEN U IN FOREVER

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 548410)
Yay thanks yeah I'm excited that I figured it out

and no, you don't. :D

i know, i know. c: all you guys are great omg i just love it
ummmmmm hi everyone, my name's destiny, i'm 15, and i'm p sure i'm some freaky pansexual girl with homoromantic tendencies but idk because losing my v is not an interest at this point
whew where's my introduction party

#trendom HOLY SHITE I DIDN'T THINK YOU EVEN GOT ON THIS SITE ANYMORE WHERE YOU BEEN

Emaafre 07-15-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548412)
i know, i know. c: all you guys are great omg i just love it
ummmmmm hi everyone, my name's destiny, i'm 15, and i'm p sure i'm some freaky pansexual girl with homoromantic tendencies but idk because losing my v is not an interest at this point
whew where's my introduction party

#trendom HOLY SHITE I DIDN'T THINK YOU EVEN GOT ON THIS SITE ANYMORE WHERE YOU BEEN

WELCOME TO THE CLUB DESTINY!!!!! *blows horn*

kingdestiny216 07-15-2014 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaafre (Post 548415)
WELCOME TO THE CLUB DESTINY!!!!! *blows horn*

THANK YOU THANK YOU it's great to be here now back to mark with the weather
hahaha jk who is mark
ouo

Emaafre 07-15-2014 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548416)
THANK YOU THANK YOU it's great to be here now back to mark with the weather
hahaha jk who is mark
ouo

Weather man where I live is named Mark.... Hm

blossom 07-15-2014 05:05 PM

what gender(s) do i even like anymore

on the one hand guYS

on the other hand there are some women i would 100% cuddle with

and then ???? let's say someone comes along and offers a third hand

masculine gender presentations despite gender identity wow

let's not forget feminine-acting guys wow that's kinda cute

BUT I THINK I FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE CALLING MYSELF STRAIGHT WHDYEGDHW

is it possible to be like straight but with some exceptions

like can i be straight AND also be occasionally attracted to other genders

pluzzle 07-15-2014 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 548425)
what gender(s) do i even like anymore

on the one hand guYS

on the other hand there are some women i would 100% cuddle with

and then ???? let's say someone comes along and offers a third hand

masculine gender presentations despite gender identity wow

let's not forget feminine-acting guys wow that's kinda cute

BUT I THINK I FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE CALLING MYSELF STRAIGHT WHDYEGDHW

is it possible to be like straight but with some exceptions

like can i be straight AND also be occasionally attracted to other genders

heteroflexible

Emaafre 07-15-2014 05:46 PM

It's not LGBT,
It's LGBTQAPPNb+
I think I've made my point

Lily09 07-15-2014 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaafre (Post 548431)
It's not LGBT,
It's LGBTQAPPNb+
I think I've made my point

are you... mocking the acronym bc ive never heard that acronym before

please dont mock the acronym. the variations of the acronym LGBT is confusing but only bc ppl are valid and want to be included. the acronym LGBT and its variations are exclusive and problematic, and GSRM was coined by a pedophile, so use MOGII (marginalized orientations, gender identities and intersex). just dont mock LGBT and how long it can become bc the only reason LGBT can have so many letters is because people are valid and want to be included.


thank you.
if i took it the wrong way sorry.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.