The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Annoying posts on KP (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2241)

MaryElizabeth 01-25-2012 10:35 PM

Annoying posts on KP
 
This will pretty much be random rants about all those clogs, ads, one-liners, etc.......

One of mypersonal annoyances are all of those people who add in capital letters to the titles of their stories "PLEASE READ AND COMMENT!!!".

I. Hate. That. It makes me want to avoid those as much as possible, which I shouldn't do, but I do. Anyone else?

Sorry if there's another thread like this already.

nngo 07-03-2012 04:51 PM

Revival, anyone?

MaryElizabeth 07-03-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 309450)
Revival, anyone?

XD When I posted this, I had no idea how to work WB. This is pretty much a more specific version of the Fight History thread.

Keegan 07-03-2012 06:56 PM

Gabi has some of the most annoying posts!

MaryElizabeth 07-03-2012 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keegan (Post 309752)
Gabi has some of the most annoying posts!

What happened?

I really doubt that she did anything annoying.....

nngo 07-03-2012 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 309774)
What happened?

I really doubt that she did anything annoying.....

She was just being clever, usual Gabi.

I find that some of Keegan's posts are irritating.

GabiDi 07-03-2012 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 309774)
What happened?

I really doubt that she did anything annoying.....

Keegan started to be trollish. He added me to his ignore list. I added him to my my Ignore list. He took me OFF of his ignore list and spoke bad about me, also calling me an idiot. :rolleyes: He also tried to report me, or at least said that he did.

Keegan 07-03-2012 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 309785)
Keegan started to be trollish. He added me to his ignore list. I added him to my my Ignore list. He took me OFF of his ignore list and spoke bad about me, also calling me an idiot. :rolleyes: He also tried to report me, or at least said that he did.

Hey I said in white letters under that post about you being an idiot that it was a joke!

GabiDi 07-03-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keegan (Post 309789)
Hey I said in white letters under that post about you being an idiot that it was a joke!

Not really a good joke, bro.

Keegan 07-03-2012 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 309792)
Not really a good joke, bro.

I was just to see if you were still looking at my posts!


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.