The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't? (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1935)

camikat 10-08-2011 07:03 PM

Ever wanted to say something, but just...couldn't?

Have you ever really wanted to say something to someone, but just...couldn't? At least, not in their faces? I know I have...so, here's the thread to post all that stuff, just to let it out.

I have none at the time (emphasis on at the time), the idea just popped randomly into my head. :D

rachelkirsten 10-08-2011 08:11 PM

Yes, I have . . . many times. So many times. *sigh*

To girls who have been mean to me especially. There have been a couple times in my life I actually said what I wanted.

For example, my "friend" made a really rude comment about what I was wearing, and I told her, "Oh, okay, so you're a fashion critic now?"

Yeah.

BlueMi 10-08-2011 08:19 PM

Yes. Yes. >.<

Okay, so earlier that day, my friend -A- showed me where my name was written in spray paint in the basketball court and she suspected this boy who liked me (who played there every day) wrote it. Just my luck, I saw him later that day, and more than anything, I just wanted to blurt out, "Did you write my name in spray paint?"

kgs221 10-08-2011 08:36 PM

My friend said the same thing, she was like "I don't like your outfit" I was like.... uh..... I really wanted to say, "Do you try to be mean, or does it come naturally? Oh and FYI we're wearing just about the same thing..."

Fallen_Star 10-08-2011 08:56 PM

Person 1. You're a b****.

MB: I don't like you, and I'm not sorry about it.

MM: I love you!!!

-_-

camikat 10-08-2011 08:57 PM

To A: -__-. Just -__-.

TheMoonWakedWolf 10-09-2011 12:14 AM

To PersonS: You are so freaking annoying! I don't care if copying is a compliment, you know you're doing it, even if you deny it. You act like a child. Whenever I ask you to stop doing something, you deny doing it, then say, "Gosh, it's not that big a deal. You don't have to get all freaked." Then, you shove an insincere apology in my face JUST to do the same thing again in five minutes. Gr.

SilverRipple 10-09-2011 12:33 AM

To this person: I despise you so stinking much and I don't know how you can't see that, even though I openly hate you. You think you're so smart and need to just GET OVER YOURSELF.

AlgebraAddict 10-09-2011 10:38 AM

To my teacher at the enrichment center: I don't agree, Mrs. B. I don't think God has to randomly punish someone so he takes his anger out on his son instead of us. I don't agree.

cloudwriter 10-09-2011 11:34 AM

Wow....a lot of negatives here........

To Mrs. S~ I left because of you, and just overall I left. What you said is NOT true, and it never will be...I hope that you never tell anyone else that.

And to Mrs. A~ I still remember you stealing. Ha, I never got you so deal with it.

To M~ You were plain old creepy. 0_0 You freaked me out, and I'm in a way, glad that we don't see each other any more.