The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Isolation // NES (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4132)

Jesse 06-21-2014 08:45 PM

Isolation // NES

Framed with stubby, barren mountains is a small Icelandic town. A village, if you're using the archaic term. A population of under one thousand. Blocky homes, sparse and tiny...acres of unkept grass in every direction, licking your knees when you walk through it...still waters punctuated with buoys and fishing boats...monochrome skies...

It's huge. And hollow. And you're stuck here.

//

A group of seniors (cue you people) have lived here their whole lives. Driven by the maddening isolation of Iceland and hormones, these teens:

- fight
- do bad things
- do really bad things
- et cetera

//

RULES
1. No Sam x Jojo tags. Really
2. It's written in third person, past tense.
3. A post should be, you know, more than a sentence. I encourage you to 'control' other people's characters. That way you don't have to be waiting for them to get online so you can continue the story. Just be accurate
4. Needless to say put effort into it

//

THE FORM
There is no form. Just go into depth about personality, appearance, quirks, etc

//

SETH GARCIA
Seth is a reserved seventeen-year-old boy with severe touch sensitivity, something that he should have grown out of as a child. He cringes when people grab him. He insists on having the tags cut off his clothes.

He is shy and a distinct outlier on the introvert/extrovert bell graph. He has pale skin and matted blonde hair. Sparse freckles. He's tall, but looks shorter because he slouches. He doesn't swing his arms when he walks. Organized. Bent on routines.

//

Arthurboulos 06-21-2014 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 542873)
1. No Sam x Jojo tags. Really
//

Thank you!! Really. I do thank you. Its so stupid and its really bothering me. Thank you.

Arthurboulos 06-21-2014 08:53 PM

GRAHAM FROST
Graham is a shy, sweet boy that doesn't like to be touched. He is extremely claustrophobic. He's smart but can be influenced easily. He is component, hardworking and dislikes distraction. He is an alcoholic.
He had light blonde hair and baby blue eyes. He has small muscles.

Jesse 06-21-2014 08:57 PM

You are very welcome / thank you for signing up!

Jesse 06-21-2014 08:59 PM

Hey! Lizzie! You should join
No pressure
But..do it

LizzieS 06-21-2014 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 542881)
Hey! Lizzie! You should join
No pressure
But..do it

How did you know I would look here

Umm, no thanks because it's better off without me joining.
Plus 2 paragraphs for every post is kind of time consuming.

Jesse 06-21-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 542884)
How did you know I would look here

Umm, no thanks because it's better off without me joining.
Plus 2 paragraphs for every post is kind of time consuming.

Idk no one else is posting anything

O

I mean I guess...I dunno it would take like five minutes? Or a little more? I guess that could get annoying after a while. Sorry

LizzieS 06-21-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 542889)
Idk no one else is posting anything

O

I mean I guess...I dunno it would take like five minutes? Or a little more? I guess that could get annoying after a while. Sorry

I mean that's just my opinion. I'm just not really joining any NESes right now because I haven't written anything in a while and I know I won't do anything if I join the NES.

(But you should sign up for my KP story.)

Jesse 06-21-2014 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LizzieS (Post 542890)
I mean that's just my opinion. I'm just not really joining any NESes right now because I haven't written anything in a while and I know I won't do anything if I join the NES.

(But you should sign up for my KP story.)

oh that's fine

Hm okay. Seems easy enough. I'll do it later though

saphiremoon 06-21-2014 09:26 PM

An Icelandic village sounds awesome c: I'll join, but I'll only be able to do it next Thursday/Friday (I'm on a school field trip for a few days). Is it alright if I save a spot?