The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Book Cover Businesses (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Free Book Covers! (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3053)

Read_Write 12-23-2012 03:43 PM

Free Book Covers!
 
Sorry guys, but this is closed!

maxi 12-23-2012 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Read_Write (Post 383963)
Okay. I'm going to make book covers for whoever wants one. I try my best to make every cover copy-right free.
I don't think I have anything else to say.

The form:
Book Title:
Author's Name:
(To put on the cover)
Design:
Other:
(Colors, fonts, other words, etc.)

Order away! :D

Some examples of my work:

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=5676


http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=5607


http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/picture...pictureid=5680

Thanks!

Book Title: Kemsworth
Author's Name: Max V. Wenton
Design: A ikey, glowing purple, on top of a thick hardcover book.
Other: Mostly dark, gloomy, shadowy, also at the top of the book or bottom: "Nonexistant citizens can be existant...

Read_Write 12-23-2012 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 383994)
Book Title: Kemsworth
Author's Name: Max V. Wenton
Design: A ikey, glowing purple, on top of a thick hardcover book.
Other: Mostly dark, gloomy, shadowy, also at the top of the book or bottom: "Nonexistant citizens can be existant...

Okay, thanks! I'll try to have it done for you ASAP!

But I have one question: Do you want the book glowing, or... what?

maxi 12-23-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Read_Write (Post 384059)
Okay, thanks! I'll try to have it done for you ASAP!

But I have one question: Do you want the book glowing, or... what?

No, just the key glowing. :D

Read_Write 12-23-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 384062)
No, just the key glowing. :D

Oh, that makes more sense. :P You accidentally typed "ikey" and so I was all confused... :D
I can do that. :)

maxi 12-23-2012 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Read_Write (Post 384076)
Oh, that makes more sense. :P You accidentally typed "ikey" and so I was all confused... :D
I can do that. :)

O_O I did? hahahaaaa. How is da cover?

Read_Write 12-23-2012 10:18 PM

Well, I'm almost done with it. I just have to do a few more things... :P
It should be done tomorrow or, at the latest, Christmas. :)

EDIT: I just finished it. :D
LINK: http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...recomment13350 :D Please comment on the page!

SilverMoon 12-24-2012 12:38 AM

Hmmm... what to do, what to do... Ah ha!

Book Title: Loss and Gain
Author's Name: (To put on the cover) C.G. Archer
Design: Layer one- A battlefield, Layer two- flames, Layer three- an elegant sword (if possible), Layer four- violet eyes. If you don't do all of these, you could do L1 (layer 1) and L2, L1 and L4, L2 and L3, L2 and L4, etc.
Other: (Colors, fonts, other words, etc.) Colors; whatever works. Fonts; flowing calligraphy types if possible.

Read_Write 12-24-2012 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 384436)
Hmmm... what to do, what to do... Ah ha!

Book Title: Loss and Gain
Author's Name: (To put on the cover) C.G. Archer
Design: Layer one- A battlefield, Layer two- flames, Layer three- an elegant sword (if possible), Layer four- violet eyes. If you don't do all of these, you could do L1 (layer 1) and L2, L1 and L4, L2 and L3, L2 and L4, etc.
Other: (Colors, fonts, other words, etc.) Colors; whatever works. Fonts; flowing calligraphy types if possible.

*cackles evilly* MUAHAHAHAHA!
This is going to be a fun one. :P
If it's not out tonight, it'll be out before the 29th. (I'm going on vacation)

SilverMoon 12-24-2012 10:38 AM

XD Glad my cover order pleases you. Looking forward to seeing this cover.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:53 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.