The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Randomize (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Ƭнє ƑαηgιяƖιηg Hσυѕє (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4382)

Frostblaze 01-17-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 578181)
QUICK! Can I have StormPilot?!!?!?!?!?! (Poe and Finn)

Okay, but do not control other people's characters, all right? I also need your name.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 578185)
Hi I know I've been really super inactive here but I was reading the list of who has claimed who and Legolas isn't on there so I would like to claim him please. :D

Sure!!

Gracithe1andonly 01-17-2016 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 578180)
Link please? C:

Clint: whAT IF I AM

Hearthstone: //signs - I'm an elf.

Magnus: //sees loki - oh gods you're here too? you look...different

Wade: oooo i ship!!!

Peter: same tbh

DUDE DUDE DUDE YES I HAVE OH GODS OF ASGARD IT'S BRILLIANT, ISN'T IT?

http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ion-2955156733

Maglor: Oh, my dear Clint, if you are a wood-elf, you have every right to shoot that fine bow of yours at us.

Maedhros: nO HE DOESN'T

Maedhros: WELL I MEAN

Maedhros: I WOULDN'T EXACTLY...

Maedhros: oh never mind he has perfect right to shoot us

Maglor: Oooh! An elf! What kind, Master Hearthstone?

Caranthir: WHO IS THIS MAGNUS WHY IS HE HERE WHAT IS A SHIP AND WHY DOES IT APPLY TO HIM AND THIS LOW-KEY

AND YES IT IS SO BRILLIANT I LOVE THE CHAVELEH BALLET SEQUENCE AND TEVYE'S CHARACTER IS THE FINEST

AND THIS SONG GIVES ME EMOTIONS

"Golde... do you love me?"

"Do I love you...?

For twenty-five years I've lived with him, fought with him, starved with him. Twenty-five years my bed is his...if that's not love, what is?"

Frostblaze 01-17-2016 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 578199)
http://www.kidpub.com/book-page-or-c...ion-2955156733

Maglor: Oh, my dear Clint, if you are a wood-elf, you have every right to shoot that fine bow of yours at us.

Maedhros: nO HE DOESN'T

Maedhros: WELL I MEAN

Maedhros: I WOULDN'T EXACTLY...

Maedhros: oh never mind he has perfect right to shoot us

Maglor: Oooh! An elf! What kind, Master Hearthstone?

Caranthir: WHO IS THIS MAGNUS WHY IS HE HERE WHAT IS A SHIP AND WHY DOES IT APPLY TO HIM AND THIS LOW-KEY

AND YES IT IS SO BRILLIANT I LOVE THE CHAVELEH BALLET SEQUENCE AND TEVYE'S CHARACTER IS THE FINEST

AND THIS SONG GIVES ME EMOTIONS

"Golde... do you love me?"

"Do I love you...?

For twenty-five years I've lived with him, fought with him, starved with him. Twenty-five years my bed is his...if that's not love, what is?"

Thank you!

Hearthstone: //signs - Light

Clint: he says light

Magnus: //mutters

I KNOW DUDE I KNOW I REALLY GOTTA WATCH THIS FILM AGAIN

IF I WERE A RICH MAN, THO

I LOVE SINGING THAT IT'S BLOODY FUN DANGIT

eeeeee that part was so cute !!!! "After all this time, I guess I do..."

FrostBittenKitten 01-17-2016 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 578197)
Curufin: what is this stick? it is emitting power. *starts trying to steal wand from Octavian*

Maedhros: *wearily* found him

Maglor: ...I can tell...

Celegorm: hey bro wassup

Curufin: help me take his stick

Celegorm: oh sure

Maedhros: *groans* wHY CELEGORM

Maglor: *sighs* *turns to Annabeth* I think we may need some help

Annabeth: Agreed. Reyna?

Reyna: Yeah?

Annabeth: What are you doing?

Reyna: Calling for backup, but it would appear that no one wants to answer me.

Annabeth: From whom?

Reyna: The Twelth Legion. Apparently they're busy.

Annabeth: Um...ok then. First of all, we need to stop that. //points to Ron, Octavian, Curufin, and Celegorm//

Thomas: I have a plan!

Annabeth: What the heck Thomas you scared the crap out of me! What were you doing this whole time?

Thomas: Not important. I say we just tackle them! //Annabeth and Reyna groan//

Gracithe1andonly 01-17-2016 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frostblaze (Post 578209)
Thank you!

Hearthstone: //signs - Light

Clint: he says light

Magnus: //mutters

I KNOW DUDE I KNOW I REALLY GOTTA WATCH THIS FILM AGAIN

IF I WERE A RICH MAN, THO

I LOVE SINGING THAT IT'S BLOODY FUN DANGIT

eeeeee that part was so cute !!!! "After all this time, I guess I do..."

Maglor: A Vanya, then...?

Maedhros: That would make sense, look, he has blonde hair

Maglor: hmm rather short blonde hair

Maedhros: maybe he's disguised

Maedhros: and hey at least he's not a wood-elf

I've been singing the "If you please, Reb Tevye, Pardon me, Reb Tevye" THAT IS SO MUCH FUN TO SING

"If I were a weaaaalllthyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

Gracithe1andonly 01-17-2016 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 578210)
Annabeth: Agreed. Reyna?

Reyna: Yeah?

Annabeth: What are you doing?

Reyna: Calling for backup, but it would appear that no one wants to answer me.

Annabeth: From whom?

Reyna: The Twelth Legion. Apparently they're busy.

Annabeth: Um...ok then. First of all, we need to stop that. //points to Ron, Octavian, Curufin, and Celegorm//

Thomas: I have a plan!

Annabeth: What the heck Thomas you scared the crap out of me! What were you doing this whole time?

Thomas: Not important. I say we just tackle them! //Annabeth and Reyna groan//

Celegorm: *is basically sitting on Octavian trying to get the wand*

Curufin: That "plan" has many tactical flaws, Thomas. Such as- *draws sword*

Maglor: PLEASE DON'T KILL ANYTHING

Curufin: hm hm hm what did you say, dear brother? It sounds rather like, "I'm a pansy and I know it."

Maedhros: Curufin, Celegorm, stop it.

Celegorm: CURUFIN NEEDS THE STICK.

Curufin: Yes, yes I do.

Maedhros: ATARINKE AND TYELKORMO. CEASE AND DESIST.

hey btw atarinke is Curufin and tyelkormo is Celegorm

Celegorm: *backs off from Octavian*

Curufin: SHUT UP, MAITIMO, OR I MIGHT SET YOU ON FIRE.

and Maitmo is maedhros

Amras: WE HAVE DONE ENOUGH SETTING EACH OTHER ON FIRE FOR SIXTY-FOUR LIFETIMES

FrostBittenKitten 01-17-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 578217)
Celegorm: *is basically sitting on Octavian trying to get the wand*

Curufin: That "plan" has many tactical flaws, Thomas. Such as- *draws sword*

Maglor: PLEASE DON'T KILL ANYTHING

Curufin: hm hm hm what did you say, dear brother? It sounds rather like, "I'm a pansy and I know it."

Maedhros: Curufin, Celegorm, stop it.

Celegorm: CURUFIN NEEDS THE STICK.

Curufin: Yes, yes I do.

Maedhros: ATARINKE AND TYELKORMO. CEASE AND DESIST.

hey btw atarinke is Curufin and tyelkormo is Celegorm

Celegorm: *backs off from Octavian*

Curufin: SHUT UP, MAITIMO, OR I MIGHT SET YOU ON FIRE.

and Maitmo is maedhros

Amras: WE HAVE DONE ENOUGH SETTING EACH OTHER ON FIRE FOR SIXTY-FOUR LIFETIMES

Newt: //walks in// Did someone say 'fire'? //grins wickedly and holds up a match//

Annabeth: Oh no no no no no! No matches!

Newt: Says who?

Annabeth: Me

Thomas: The dictator //laughs//

Octavian: Avada kadabra! //dead fly drops to the ground// Awesome!

Annabeth: So not awesome!

Reyna: //tackles Ocatavian//

Thomas: Told you it would work!

Reyna: //while wrestling Octavian// Shut up, Thomas!

Annabeth: How did you get them to corporate, Maedhros? //ducks Newt's fist// //pulls out dagger// Okay, Newt, I'm done. Give me the match.

Newt: Hm.....nah.

Graystorm 01-17-2016 08:08 PM

//faceplams//

Loki: In the end, humans will always kneel. . . Or self-destruct. Which ever comes first

Scott: //Edges into corner, cowering//

Frostblaze 01-17-2016 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 578216)
Maglor: A Vanya, then...?

Maedhros: That would make sense, look, he has blonde hair

Maglor: hmm rather short blonde hair

Maedhros: maybe he's disguised

Maedhros: and hey at least he's not a wood-elf

I've been singing the "If you please, Reb Tevye, Pardon me, Reb Tevye" THAT IS SO MUCH FUN TO SING

"If I were a weaaaalllthyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!"

Hearth: //is confused //looks at Magnus

Magnus: //shrugs - your guess is as good as mine

Hearth: //signs - fair enough

I KNOOOOOW MAN I KNOW :'D

my da sings it all the time c'''x

HazelHope 01-17-2016 09:10 PM

Patrick: wHAT DO I DO THERE'S SO MUCH TROUBLE HERE THAT I WANT TO FIX

Alex: Fire and alcohol. Now we just need someone to break the fourth wall //looks at Pit//

Pit: I'm waiting for the right time here

Sans: well you know what dear sir I do think-

MatPat: I SWEAR TO GOD, IF HE MAKES ANOTHER PUN-

Sans: You'll have a bone to pick with me?

MatPat: //screams//

I want to claim some Hetalia characters but I have too many //flails//

Pete: I'll make some room by pushing Loki out a window

but loki isn't mi-

Pete: iRRELEVANT


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.