The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Never Ending Stories (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   KidPub Survival thing NES (please read, it's fun) (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=4781)

Werty 12-12-2018 10:44 AM

KidPub Survival thing NES (please read, it's fun)

*Radioactive starts playing really loudly*

I tried making this before, but here is a version where I'm didn't just turn 10!
I'm actually almost 12.

So basically; Perry flew all the active members out to LA for a meeting.
Let's just say he won the lottery, and wants to do a mass update and put KidPub advertisements everywhere, or something similar.

It's at least important enough to fly us all out to LA.

When we get there, there is a two week purge.

A group of insane men called The Malums (Malum is evil in Latin)overthrew the government.

They publicly announced they would control the government for two weeks, and see what happens.

We are all now in our hotel rooms, wondering what is going on.

Perry isn't anywhere. We have no clue where he is.

But we all have to work together to try to stay save and save Perry (if we come to the conclusion that something happened to him.)

The trick is, we all have one power.
No flight/mind control/teleporting/shapeshifting/controlling matter, but you can do anything else. (Nothing too huge.)

The lists below will change through the story.
We have:
One meeting room that Perry rented in the hotel.
A flashlight each.
6 personal items. (Phones and computers go here!)
1 week's worth of food and utensils (so we have to get more).
2 week's worth of clothes.
Each other.

We need:
Perry.
More food/supplies.
That's all for now.

You can only play as yourself.

The semi-actives are also there, but if they don't post they won't do anything.

The form:

What you go by on KidPub:
Power:
Personal Supplies:
Anything that might be useful:
Anything that might not be useful:
Secrets:
Other:

I didn't put Appearance, Gender, or Personality because I think we all have our own imaginations on what each other look like, and we already know the last two (mostly.)

Note: you can choose whether or not you know about your power at first.
Have fun! My form:

What you go by on KidPub: Kayla

Power: Snow, you don't have to read all of this, it's what Dovewing can do, but with limits. For everyone else: I can see and hear beyond my sight range. I can't go too far, but I can spy on people in other rooms, and scout ahead. I know about my power.

Personal Supplies: 1: My phone, in a non-broken state. 2: My chromebook. 3: A complete set of the Harry Potter books in one container. (Haha, one item! :3) 4: A rope. 5: Duct tape. 6: A sketchpad with pencil taped to it.

Anything that might be useful: Found a key on the ground.

Anything that might not be useful:The key has no lock to it. We have no idea what the key is for.

Secrets: My power can cause me headaches, the farther I go. I didn't tell anyone because I just wanted to be useful.

Other: My bunny might turn up sometime in the story for no reason whatsoever. Have fun with that.

FrostBittenKitten 12-12-2018 06:17 PM

What you go by on KidPub: Luna

Power: ooh can I please be pyrokinetic? if not, then I want to be able to communicate with animals

Personal Supplies: 1. my phone, 2. my laptop, 3. a notebook/sketchbook filled with drawings and ideas and stuff, 4. gum because I always have gum, 5. earbuds to listen to music, and 6. tinted chapstick.

Anything that might be useful: uhhhh I'm good at thinking of ideas and plans??

Anything that might not be useful: I am not a fast runner lol

Secrets: idk?? maybe I'll think of something later

Other: *le shrug*

alemye10 12-12-2018 08:06 PM

This is really cool. I promise I will try to fill out the form. I would do it now, but itís almost 9 and I need to get math homework done.

Werty 12-13-2018 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostBittenKitten (Post 600884)
What you go by on KidPub: Luna

Power: ooh can I please be pyrokinetic? if not, then I want to be able to communicate with animals

Personal Supplies: 1. my phone, 2. my laptop, 3. a notebook/sketchbook filled with drawings and ideas and stuff, 4. gum because I always have gum, 5. earbuds to listen to music, and 6. tinted chapstick.

Anything that might be useful: uhhhh I'm good at thinking of ideas and plans??

Anything that might not be useful: I am not a fast runner lol

Secrets: idk?? maybe I'll think of something later

Other: *le shrug*

Pyrokineticness is fine! But you can't just kill all the bad guys!

Werty 12-13-2018 10:03 AM

Two things:
1.) We are starting BEFORE the purge. We hear about it on the news.
2.) The hotel rooms all have three rooms: two bedrooms and a kitchen/living room (there's also a bathroom, oops) and we can each claim a roomie (semi-actives allowed!) Alem, want to be my roomie?

SilverMoon 12-13-2018 12:58 PM

Lol I might join this, looks fun

FrostBittenKitten 12-13-2018 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 600887)
Pyrokineticness is fine! But you can't just kill all the bad guys!

YESSS

also anyone want to be my roommate?

alemye10 12-13-2018 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Werty (Post 600888)
Two things:
1.) We are starting BEFORE the purge. We hear about it on the news.
2.) The hotel rooms all have three rooms: two bedrooms and a kitchen/living room (there's also a bathroom, oops) and we can each claim a roomie (semi-actives allowed!) Alem, want to be my roomie?

Yes! I want to be your roomie. So itís kinda like a suite, right? At least I think thatís what itís called when your hotel has more than one room, a kitchen/living room and of course bathroom. Iím going to search it up and Iíll make an edit. I legit canít wait for this nes to start!

Werty 12-13-2018 04:55 PM

Yus.

Do ur forms guyssss

alemye10 12-13-2018 07:34 PM

What you go by on KidPub: Alem
Power: okay so kinda like quick glimpses or visions of the future. This can sometimes be helpful but usually it might not because itís usually just a minute or two and you canít tell exactly whatís going on.
Personal Supplies: phone (donít have one in real life hee hee), iPad, a bag of books, hygiene supplies, sunglasses (visions can only be seen while wearing these sunglasses. Of course not anytime I want but when they do come, Iím wearing them.), notebook!
Anything that might be useful: the sunglasses/vision thing? Iíll think of more later though.
Anything that might not be useful: once again the whole vision thing. Sometimes it warns us but it doesnít always give us the specifics of where, when, how, and why.
Secrets: I donít know... yet...
Other: I donít know... yet...