The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

july3girl 06-28-2014 04:41 PM

Aw, shucks. He's probably off somewhere gelling his hair.

magsiscool 06-28-2014 04:45 PM

Then We Can Light It On Fire Cause Hair Gel Catchces On Fire

cloudwriter 06-28-2014 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 544003)
The beginning part sounds a lot like one of my BFF's. She's always texting a guy we both like. I mean liked. She told me....Really mean things he said on the text. :(

As for your problem, well, in summer, all kinds of things can happen, like you said. He could have lost it, he could have gone on vacation and then forgotten his charger or he could just be taking a break from social life all together. I don't think I'm the only one who takes breaks from KP, right? He could have just done that with his phone.

I'm sorry he's not answering, but don't take it personally. Does he like you? If he didn't already maybe during break he discovered he did, and hes nervous to text you. The possibilities are endless. But just know that all of us are here for you.

I'm sorry if you didn't want an answer to your post but it just reminded me so much of my friend, I just had to say something.

I read your post about that and I'm so sorry that happened to you :( You deserve better friends, and just know that everyone on KP is here for you.

And thank you for your reply. (:

magsiscool 06-29-2014 12:00 AM

Okay. This just happened. So my "boyfriend" is my best friend who we decided that we both love eachother and that we aren't dating because that means we won't loose eachother if we broke up. We decided if needed, we would refer t eachother as boyfriend or girlfriend. He told me tonight that he was bi, that he had the mind of a woman and he wants to eventually go on the road to cross dressing and hormonal therapy. I don't know what i should do. He told me he still loves me no matter what, but I'm not bi, at least I don't think I am. I know, I'm 14, I still have a while in my love life. I am supporting him in anything he does. He is my best friend. But how do I proceed?

Lily09 06-29-2014 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 544138)
Okay. This just happened. So my "boyfriend" is my best friend who we decided that we both love eachother and that we aren't dating because that means we won't loose eachother if we broke up. We decided if needed, we would refer t eachother as boyfriend or girlfriend. He told me tonight that he was bi, that he had the mind of a woman and he wants to eventually go on the road to cross dressing and hormonal therapy. I don't know what i should do. He told me he still loves me no matter what, but I'm not bi, at least I don't think I am. I know, I'm 14, I still have a while in my love life. I am supporting him in anything he does. He is my best friend. But how do I proceed?

Ask them what their preferred pronouns are (im currently just using they bc its gender neutral and idk if they wanna be referred to as 'he' or 'she' or any other pronoun but correct me if i don't need to use they), ask them how they identify, and if they want to be called by a different name. If you guys are close enough, you can ask them if they're transgender but asking that can be offensive to some. So yeah. Just remember to use their correct pronouns and name and gender if they are trans and remember they aren't "really" a guy unless they say they are.
As for continuing to love each other romantically, well... I don't really know how to give you advice on that, but hopefully, you two continue to be best friends, in love or not. Good luck!

JoMarch 06-29-2014 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 544138)
Okay. This just happened. So my "boyfriend" is my best friend who we decided that we both love eachother and that we aren't dating because that means we won't loose eachother if we broke up. We decided if needed, we would refer t eachother as boyfriend or girlfriend. He told me tonight that he was bi, that he had the mind of a woman and he wants to eventually go on the road to cross dressing and hormonal therapy. I don't know what i should do. He told me he still loves me no matter what, but I'm not bi, at least I don't think I am. I know, I'm 14, I still have a while in my love life. I am supporting him in anything he does. He is my best friend. But how do I proceed?

okay in my opinion what you identify as shouldn't stop you from loving someone if you do love them and they love you back. some people like having labels bc they like belonging and other reasons and i agree with that too, but don't let a label be to restricting. If you still feel you want to be more than a friend to this person and they feel the same, then i would do it. idk. this is really just my opinion. I know people have different views than me on sexual orientation and stuff like that and idk where you stand so.
sorry if this wasn't very helpful :/

magsiscool 06-29-2014 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 544142)
Ask them what their preferred pronouns are (im currently just using they bc its gender neutral and idk if they wanna be referred to as 'he' or 'she' or any other pronoun but correct me if i don't need to use they), ask them how they identify, and if they want to be called by a different name. If you guys are close enough, you can ask them if they're transgender but asking that can be offensive to some. So yeah. Just remember to use their correct pronouns and name and gender if they are trans and remember they aren't "really" a guy unless they say they are.
As for continuing to love each other romantically, well... I don't really know how to give you advice on that, but hopefully, you two continue to be best friends, in love or not. Good luck!

Thank you so much. I really have no idea what I'm doing and well, how many people are in the situation? Anyways thank you.

pluzzle 06-29-2014 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 544138)
Okay. This just happened. So my "boyfriend" is my best friend who we decided that we both love eachother and that we aren't dating because that means we won't loose eachother if we broke up. We decided if needed, we would refer t eachother as boyfriend or girlfriend. He told me tonight that he was bi, that he had the mind of a woman and he wants to eventually go on the road to cross dressing and hormonal therapy. I don't know what i should do. He told me he still loves me no matter what, but I'm not bi, at least I don't think I am. I know, I'm 14, I still have a while in my love life. I am supporting him in anything he does. He is my best friend. But how do I proceed?

sexuality is fluid, you may be straight.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 544142)
Ask them what their preferred pronouns are (im currently just using they bc its gender neutral and idk if they wanna be referred to as 'he' or 'she' or any other pronoun but correct me if i don't need to use they), ask them how they identify, and if they want to be called by a different name. If you guys are close enough, you can ask them if they're transgender but asking that can be offensive to some. So yeah. Just remember to use their correct pronouns and name and gender if they are trans and remember they aren't "really" a guy unless they say they are.
As for continuing to love each other romantically, well... I don't really know how to give you advice on that, but hopefully, you two continue to be best friends, in love or not. Good luck!

this ^^

L.S.Trendom 06-29-2014 02:16 AM

so this shit is still here and i'm scared
and tbh i might bring home a box cutter from work tomorrow oops

TheAshWolf 06-29-2014 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 544186)
so this shit is still here and i'm scared
and tbh i might bring home a box cutter from work tomorrow oops

Did something happen that triggered this? Have you been taking your meds on time? <:^/

PLEASE don't do that, buddy!! (*bear hugs*) You know how dangerous that would be. (Especially since it's from work and probably isn't very sanitary and you do NOT want to get an infection, tetanus, etc.) You've gone so long without cutting, and, to be honest, I'm really REALLY proud of you and I admire you for the strength to resist that you've shown!!! :'D Please keep trying to resist.

Is there anybody you can vent with IRL? Maybe Sam or your doctor? Or a friend?

This will pass eventually, don't worry. <3


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.