The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

wildwolf 11-22-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 366239)
That was me last year. I skipped a good third of the year and somehow passed with flying colours.
I'm not going to say you have to do good in school this year (you're in grade eight as I recall...?) since your marks aren't recorded for post secondary. Heck, by all means, as soon as you understand what they're talking about in class, skip, and then come back when they're talking about something new, if your parents let you. ._. Grade eight is horrible. It gets sooooo much better in highs school, especially in Pre-IB and IB, trust me. :/

My parents would never let me skip. Ever.
*sigh* I understand it, but it's just so... boring.
And the kids are mean to me.
I feel uninspired. I just don't give a sh!t anymore.

Ruza 11-23-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 366250)
My parents would never let me skip. Ever.
*sigh* I understand it, but it's just so... boring.
And the kids are mean to me.
I feel uninspired. I just don't give a sh!t anymore.

Start giving a sh*t, then. You can't give up on something simply because others are putting you down. Do you really want to start letting your grades slip, then look back and realize that you're an awesome person who's smart and knows she can do better than that?
Yeah, school can be boring. But it isn't going to get less boring if you stop trying. That will cause it to get worse, and you might be placed in lower-level classes, which will be even more boring. School will get more difficult in high school.
You are smart, but that's useless if you don't work hard for your keep in life.

AlgebraAddict 11-23-2012 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildwolf (Post 366250)
My parents would never let me skip. Ever.
*sigh* I understand it, but it's just so... boring.
And the kids are mean to me.
I feel uninspired. I just don't give a sh!t anymore.

"Be yourself, don't take anyone's sh*t, and never let them take you alive."

~Gerard Way


That's all you can do. Just know that you're probably the smartest kid in your grade and several grades above and that you can kick butt at whatever you try to do if you put your mind to it.

lvhamsters 11-23-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 366107)
I hate parents.
So.
Much.
Because I made ONE sarcastic comment at dinner, ONE, she says 'You need help'. She then started shouting at me about how it was no wonder I was bullied if I'm constantly sarcastic. And that I'M the bully.
You have no idea, mum. I thought you were on my side.

That's horrible :O You need to tell them how you feel about it, even though it's easier said then done. Way easier. It's just not right.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelseki3 (Post 366115)
Oh God, Oh God, Oh God.

I nearly died today. I'm not joking. My skirt literally touched the car as I ran across the road.
I told them I didn't want to go to the shop, but they kept on nagging me, and look what happened.
The driver got out of the car and shouted at me. Sad, right?

Oh my gosh O_O That. Is. Scary.

wildwolf 11-23-2012 04:57 PM

Leave me alone, Dad.
I don't need school friends... just leave me alone.
I'm fine. I don't need anyone. I like being alone.

HeatherB 11-23-2012 06:13 PM

Sometimes I just don't want to live anymore.
But then I remember school.
And music.
And happy shit.
And all that stuff.
And it makes it...
I don't know if it's worth it or not.
I want it to be worth it.
But it's been getting worse, and they don't understand me, and I need to express this better but lately I am just SHIT with words and my writing is craptastic and my mouth is sore as fuck so like IDK.
And yeah, I'm depressed, too.
So what?
So WHAT.
I was half-crying in front of my mom and she didn't notice.
In fact, no one really seems to notice.
It was REALLY bad yesterday.
Then I stopped feeling sorry for myself and stopped sniveling over my pathetic shit of a life.
Temporarily.
It's back, and... it's back. That's really all there is to it.
I really, really want to be happy.
But that's not working out right now.

HeatherB 11-23-2012 07:03 PM

Oh.
Oh okay.
So it's PERFECTLY fine for you to sigh and gripe when I don't move my things off of the kitchen table within two seconds of you asking? (And I'm not really exaggerating. If I'd been counting it would probably be around ten or fifteen.)
But then, when I sigh after explaining something for the fourth time that you still don't understand, I'm a bitch and a bad daughter and 'HEATHER, don't DO that, it's RUDE'--hahahahaha. Hah. HA.
I see how it is.
You fucking hypocrites.

Jesse 11-23-2012 07:20 PM

To P: I want to be mad at you for hating me, but then I wonder if you have a point. Either way, please go kill yourself.

AlgebraAddict 11-23-2012 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 366769)
To P: I want to be mad at you for hating me, but then I wonder if you have a point. Either way, please go kill yourself.


High five. I know the feeling.

HeatherB 11-23-2012 07:43 PM

When you say "thank you," I say "you're welcome." But what I want to say is "no, thank YOU." Because, you noticed. I did something right--for once--and you NOTICED that and took the time to appreciate the fact that hey, my daughter is not such a fucked-up little girl after all. And that helps.
Thank you.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:22 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.