The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

nngo 12-21-2012 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 382324)
Rebecca's epyk. Nngo's epyk. AA's epyk. Not me. :)

O_o
Wait. What?

LIES. You ARE epic. Where did that ego of yours go?

MaryElizabeth 12-21-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 382342)
ME, I love your location :D

Ha, thank you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by nngo (Post 382346)
O_o
Wait. What?

LIES. You ARE epic. Where did that ego of yours go?

I really appreciate that, XX. :^)

My confidence can't find a happy medium. Sometimes too egotistical, other times very insecure.

LaurenM 12-21-2012 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 382387)
Ha, thank you.


I really appreciate that, XX. :^)

My confidence can't find a happy medium. Sometimes too egotistical, other times very insecure.

Same with me. Sometimes I'm a right bitch to people and feel bad afterwards, but when they belittle me, I have to go off and calm myself down.

bookworm1999 12-22-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 382487)
well I keep randomly bursting into tears e_e

Aww no! Stop it!Now!Or I will smother ye with hugs! You've been warned.... ~_~

bookworm1999 12-22-2012 03:40 AM

I am sooooooooooooooooooo hungry;http://gifs.gifbin.com/178139105.gif ravenous. Ugh, this GIF is killing me:

rebecca 12-22-2012 05:38 AM

I've just realised how my spelling of epyk really did catch on...

I'm somewhat awkward in groups. I talk so enthusiastically about some things I get weird looks, and I feel like I have a speech impediment. It's because of my weird metaphors that people treat me like a freak. Especially in the library, where I secretly eat lunch. Random girls from the years below sit around and talk to me in patronising voices. I'm being bullied by children three years below me. Of course, I have honed the art of looking off into the distance/at a book without acknowledging their existence.

Still, it irritates me. One day I am going to lose my temper again and kill them.

LaurenM 12-22-2012 05:40 AM

FUCK YOU DAD
I went down to the supermarket myself when grandpa came earlier than intended and you weren't home. I went around with him when he bought a fucking durian for you. And you insist I get off the computer and never touch it again because I didn't ask him to stay? ask him yourself. It's your fault you went off running. You say I'm scatterbrained and stupid and I really ought to change it--change what, change what my first instinct's reaction to anything? He said he wanted to go, so he went. What could I have done? Go fuck yourself.

LaurenM 12-22-2012 05:44 AM

Never mind. He apologised. But still, he should still go fuck himself.

LaurenM 12-22-2012 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 382534)
I've just realised how my spelling of epyk really did catch on...

I'm somewhat awkward in groups. I talk so enthusiastically about some things I get weird looks, and I feel like I have a speech impediment. It's because of my weird metaphors that people treat me like a freak. Especially in the library, where I secretly eat lunch. Random girls from the years below sit around and talk to me in patronising voices. I'm being bullied by children three years below me. Of course, I have honed the art of looking off into the distance/at a book without acknowledging their existence.

Still, it irritates me. One day I am going to lose my temper again and kill them.

How about the friend who moved/is going to move away?

cheezemziez 12-22-2012 06:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 382538)
FUCK YOU DAD
I went down to the supermarket myself when grandpa came earlier than intended and you weren't home. I went around with him when he bought a fucking durian for you. And you insist I get off the computer and never touch it again because I didn't ask him to stay? ask him yourself. It's your fault you went off running. You say I'm scatterbrained and stupid and I really ought to change it--change what, change what my first instinct's reaction to anything? He said he wanted to go, so he went. What could I have done? Go fuck yourself.

It's good that he apologised, but don't let what he said get you down. You're not scatterbrained or stupid, and you don't have to change anything about yourself if you don't want to.

And there is my useless advice.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.