The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

AlgebraAddict 04-27-2014 06:07 PM

lalalala dr who-i-ness

Lily09 04-27-2014 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 528393)
Tumblr has educated me, which is good, but everyone's so... Angry, about everything, there. I used to just stick to the 'humour' side of it, and then those people turned into sjw's and I was like??? What
I get it, people have a right to be angry, but 100% of the time is like hfknafldfnkldcslisfh
Yeah it's on like a read more and not specifically at someone it's alright like be angry, eye hurt you but when they use the @ feature or an ask box that's when it becomes problematic

idk i can get on with humour but problematic humour? no thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 528397)
No one's ever asked me a question and I'm cool with that. :3 But I agree with you. They complain about life 24/7 and I'm like dude just pick yourself and live it the way it deserves to be lived. But it's really motivational, too. Which is great.

idk i mean if u dont wanna see it just blacklist it i dont have a person to vent to and i face transphobia everyday so tumblrs my place to vent

whats your guises tumblr

avbhabra 04-27-2014 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 528407)
idk i can get on with humour but problematic humour? no thanks.

idk i mean if u dont wanna see it just blacklist it i dont have a person to vent to and i face transphobia everyday so tumblrs my place to vent

whats your guises tumblr

No, no, venting is fine. It's good to get it all out. But people who are just depressed and say "My life sucks" or "Wish I could lose weight" or "I wish I was hotter" I mean... why. Live your life happily, like who cares what other people look like or who they love? We're all human beings so I don't get why everyone hates themselves.

AlgebraAddict 04-27-2014 07:28 PM

how do people not realize that complaining about being fat is less attractive by far than being fat

HeatherB 04-27-2014 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 528412)
No, no, venting is fine. It's good to get it all out. But people who are just depressed and say "My life sucks" or "Wish I could lose weight" or "I wish I was hotter" I mean... why. Live your life happily, like who cares what other people look like or who they love? We're all human beings so I don't get why everyone hates themselves.

not EVERYONE does. and please don't call it 'just' depression. it's a serious mental illness. sometimes your mind doesn't ALLOW you to live your life happily, no matter how hard you try. and depression at its worst is when you don't even try anymore. you physically and mentally /can't/ do anything. of course logically you know that you're human and prone to mistakes and stupidity and weight issues etc., but that doesn't mean we aren't very hard on ourselves about it and it doesn't mean that we can control how positive our self image is. we all have reasons for hating ourselves. it's not /just/ 'my life sucks' or 'i wish i was hotter.' it's that with a million other things we're afraid to say lest people see us for the true monsters of humanity that we think we are. depression is hatred. depression is knowing that you are the worst. depression is hating yourself. depression cannot be controlled easily. depression isn't just a mood. sorry for ranting at you, but as a clinically depressed person i felt i had to express myself on this one.

HeatherB 04-27-2014 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 528421)
how do people not realize that complaining about being fat is less attractive by far than being fat

ok but what if they legitimately think they /are/ fat even if they're not and even though they believe they're fat they still want people to think they're skinny and they need confirmation that they're beautiful to others even if they're not to themselves so they say that so that others will reassure them and they can rest easy with convincing others they're skinny and work on convincing themselves

avbhabra 04-27-2014 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 528447)
not EVERYONE does. and please don't call it 'just' depression. it's a serious mental illness. sometimes your mind doesn't ALLOW you to live your life happily, no matter how hard you try. and depression at its worst is when you don't even try anymore. you physically and mentally /can't/ do anything. of course logically you know that you're human and prone to mistakes and stupidity and weight issues etc., but that doesn't mean we aren't very hard on ourselves about it and it doesn't mean that we can control how positive our self image is. we all have reasons for hating ourselves. it's not /just/ 'my life sucks' or 'i wish i was hotter.' it's that with a million other things we're afraid to say lest people see us for the true monsters of humanity that we think we are. depression is hatred. depression is knowing that you are the worst. depression is hating yourself. depression cannot be controlled easily. depression isn't just a mood. sorry for ranting at you, but as a clinically depressed person i felt i had to express myself on this one.

Don't apologize. Actually, thank you. I'm sorry for saying "just' depressed... probably very inconsiderate of me. But staying around positivity, trying your hardest. Even when you feel like it's so hard and you just want to give up, that's when you should push the hardest. I just hate seeing people who believe that they don't deserve to live a happy life because they have a mental illness, and that mental illness is preventing them from living happily. There are people who have ADHD or Dyslexia and they don't use is as an excuse to be lazy, but they use it as a tool, they strive further. Maybe that means they have to work a lot harder than the average person, but they try. And I think that's the most important thing. I'm not telling you how to live your life, God, no. I don't have the right to do that. But I want you to know that there's always a way. Even when you hate yourself. Because everyone's been there. And it's crawling back out of the empty void that's the most important part. It sucks. I can't even begin to imagine you guys are going through. But there's a way. There's always a way. Always.

L.S.Trendom 04-27-2014 08:54 PM

fuck life
fuck cancer
and if god exists fuck him too
fuck everything i want to fucking punch something

pluzzle 04-27-2014 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 528447)

u took the words out of my keyboard

AlgebraAddict 04-27-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 528448)
ok but what if they legitimately think they /are/ fat even if they're not and even though they believe they're fat they still want people to think they're skinny and they need confirmation that they're beautiful to others even if they're not to themselves so they say that so that others will reassure them and they can rest easy with convincing others they're skinny and work on convincing themselves

but my friend is like this and she's been at it for like a year and now we're all fucking tired of it and of her becuase all of us are fucking obese if she is fat

she has a bmi of fourteen

fucking fourteen

she needs to address it instead of complaining 24/7 about it

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 528456)
fuck life
fuck cancer
and if god exists fuck him too
fuck everything i want to fucking punch something

*hugs* I know cancer is a bitch and i know that doesn't cover it at all but it's okay and it will be okay I promise *hugs for infinity*