The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Lily09 06-07-2014 07:34 PM

omg please please please do not
please i care about you a lot and i cant even find the right word to describe how shitty it would be if you left.
please don't, you are really important to me and other people and i know that it might not matter to you because it didnt matter to me before whether or not people cared, but please try not to.
i really really really like absolutely REALLY (x500) do not want you to leave us.

Ember 06-07-2014 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 539962)
im osrry
i dont know if i can stay here much longer
everything suciid e is in white
everythings too much and everythings not enough and i dont feel right at all anymore and im going to start crying again i know for the fifth time today another attack and another bomb drops and another stool slips with the tick of a clock and the hope and the past and the hurt comes at last and then it will forever be gone
and i dont know if im ok at all theres something very wrong here
i wish i could figure itout but im stuck nowhere near
and i want to cry and i want to explode and i want to die but no one knows
they dont know what i do about my life and they dont know how many times its been me and the knot and the knife and the pills
and how many times the red overflows spills
and stains as tears rain from the sky
and i dont know if i can stop crying because i just want to be dying but im too alive for this and i dont know if ill ever be ok again not after this week not when everything ends but if i end i know i'll go fast and it will be goodfineokay at last the truth comes out but my knot doesnt fail and ill fall and slump and quiver and pale but its ok because my mind doesnt know anything anymore it can rest once and for all

Nonono. I don't know you well but trust me there's more to life than the pain you are going through now.

Don't give up yet. You are young and bright and beautiful. You are talented. You have a life ahead of you. And though it hurts now know that there is still beauty in this dark world of ours and that all you have to do is look for it.

I know I don't know who you are but I don't care. Your life is of value. And I have seen a few of your writings and I have to say that you are unbelievably talented. The world would be deprived of something beautiful if you left now. Please, please don't do this. And I'm rambling but please believe me. You are beautiful. You are amazing. Don't do this.

SilverMoon 06-08-2014 12:58 AM

Bliss Doomed to Fail

To experience the joy that shall soon melt into despair;
To build a new structure that shall soon fall into disrepair~

pluzzle 06-08-2014 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 539963)
omg please please please do not
please i care about you a lot and i cant even find the right word to describe how shitty it would be if you left.
please don't, you are really important to me and other people and i know that it might not matter to you because it didnt matter to me before whether or not people cared, but please try not to.
i really really really like absolutely REALLY (x500) do not want you to leave us.

this this thusuis

heather do not

we all love and care about you

please

L.S.Trendom 06-08-2014 03:03 AM

heather you'd better fuckin text me ok

why do i feel sad why can't i fuckin fight this why am i broken
i kind of want to relapse

thoughts like "maybe i should crash my truck and see if i can die" still cross my mind and i don't know how much i mean them tbh
and i feel like at some point i may regret drinking a bit (not enough to get actually drunk tho) and then driving home

pluzzle 06-08-2014 03:07 AM

drinking and driving is bad do not do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one one 11!!

L.S.Trendom 06-08-2014 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 539995)
drinking and driving is bad do not do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!one one 11!!

but not drinking much tho
and it's a small town literally i could have driven in the middle of the road the entire time/swerved all over the road and not hit anyone haha
but ya i should probs stop oh well

actually tbh i probably shouldn't drink at all for a while until shit stops sucking

mysterygirl 06-08-2014 04:19 AM

Ok...
Why is that I write about suicide, everyone accuses me and criticizes me? When it's someone else, they go 'PLEASE DONT!' Just wondering....

pluzzle 06-08-2014 05:43 AM

Examples?
Sometimes I miss posts, so that's why I didn't reply, if I didn't.

I'm feeling really... At ease, which concerns me, because calm before the storm. I'm reading a book about criminal law (which is awesome) and it's making me at least a little hopeful for my future. I'm also p happy because my friend agreed to call me clay and stuffs. I've done a bit of shitty digital fan art. I'm kinda happy, which is nice - albeit foreign (I'm kidding, I'm kidding).

LST: how old are you? Like, 17? That's only one year away from the drinking age so stop drinking ok

HeatherB 06-08-2014 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysterygirl (Post 539999)
Ok...
Why is that I write about suicide, everyone accuses me and criticizes me? When it's someone else, they go 'PLEASE DONT!' Just wondering....

who the hell is accusing/criticizing you for having thoughts u cant control i will hunt them down n beat em up

@pluzzle, lst, elliot, ember: i'm sorry for worrying you guys. i'm fine, just traumatized. it's been awhile since i had that big a panic attack, but i didn't self harm, so i should be fine. thank you <3