The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 06-17-2014 08:35 PM

PLEASE WATCH MALEFiCENT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, I PROMISE YOU. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER MADE OK GUYS

JoMarch 06-17-2014 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 542339)
PLEASE WATCH MALEFiCENT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, I PROMISE YOU. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER MADE OK GUYS

asdfghjkl still nEED TO SEE ITTTTTTT

meerkat 06-17-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 542339)
PLEASE WATCH MALEFiCENT. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT, I PROMISE YOU. IT IS ONE OF THE BEST MOVIES EVER MADE OK GUYS

I second this.

JoMarch 06-17-2014 10:42 PM

i just want to feel some of the inside pain outside to balance it out

lvhamsters 06-18-2014 05:01 AM

I hate airport security with a burning passion.

Athenabrain1 06-18-2014 04:27 PM

I hate my life and everything that has to do with people. I hate myself. I hate being ugly. I hate being fat. I hate being insecure. I hate having friends who never help. At all. And laugh while you feel like you're going to cry. I hate a certain friend who threw a really expensive pen on the floor, laughing. I hate how nobody cares. I hate everything.

mysterygirl 06-18-2014 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 542396)
I hate my life and everything that has to do with people. I hate myself. I hate being ugly. I hate being fat. I hate being insecure. I hate having friends who never help. At all. And laugh while you feel like you're going to cry. I hate a certain friend who threw a really expensive pen on the floor, laughing. I hate how nobody cares. I hate everything.

Hun, I feel ya. I feel like I'm responsible for everything. I always feel I'm going to collapse with anger and sadness. I feel like there inside me is a huge storm of fear, anger, hatred, sadness, and so many others.

Athenabrain1 06-18-2014 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysterygirl (Post 542398)
Hun, I feel ya. I feel like I'm responsible for everything. I always feel I'm going to collapse with anger and sadness. I feel like there inside me is a huge storm of fear, anger, hatred, sadness, and so many others.

My friend never helps at all. She keeps laughing everything off. I could just scream now.

mysterygirl 06-18-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Athenabrain1 (Post 542399)
My friend never helps at all. She keeps laughing everything off. I could just scream now.

You have the most wickedest, horriblest friends in the world!!! *gives you a BIG hug* If I knew you for real I would never do that! And I even feel really bad for you and I don't even know you much! You are my BEST friend on KP. You are the best. You are awesome, and a really great writer. I just wish I can shut up those "friends" of yours.

SilverMoon 06-18-2014 04:43 PM

"I don't have sob stories like all of you." -Azula
Sometimes I feel like this.
Of course, the line isn't strictly true.
With the line being semi-false it's even truer for me.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.