The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 03-04-2013 01:05 AM

I can't do this anymore. I need Ash.

Bex 03-04-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433367)
LST. I am thinking of leaving this place forever because of you. I don't care if you don't care what I am saying. I don't care whether you think I am lying or not—I am not. You are always being this creature that "deserves" more popularity when... really. You are this person who sits down on here, writing funny weird novels all day long and talking to people you don't really know and saying annoying things to them. This won't stop and you care about yourself. I think leaving KidPub because of you might be the best idea but I don't know. I need to think about it. Just keep your mouth to yourself.

Bex. Don't leave. I love you. I don't want you to go. Holding onto your hand to write and never leave and gracefully slip into books with me is all I want - just keep it at this for another week. Don't leave me.

Maxi, that is the nicest thing anybody has ever said(or typed) to me. I'll stay for one more week and decide then.
Thankyou

maxi 03-04-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 433370)
Maxi, that is the nicest thing anybody has ever said(or typed) to me. I'll stay for one more week and decide then.
Thankyou

If you do leave, go on dA way more and i will talk to you and email you and edit for you. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO EDIT. XD I really need you to stay with me and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You're kind of my inspiration for not leaving KP at the moment. I am going through a rough patch and I want to break free but I still can't—you are making it a bit easier to get through another day and let me at least try to enjoy myself...a bit. Only a little bit better, a little bit stronger but I still don't know if I can do this. I need your help and more people except the ones I don't like *not hinting* to help me PLEASE GET THROUGH SOMETHING. I want to finish a 50,000 word novel but I cannot because I suck. And I want to feel free but I can't because I suck. I do. I really do...

Lily09 03-04-2013 01:14 AM

Max. Chatzy.

maxi 03-04-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433372)
*intrudes* sorry i feel like a waste of space here and i am annoying but what did lst do? you don't have to answer ugh just ignore me i am sorry you have more important things to do

nothing. LST is just being an idiot.

maxi 03-04-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433374)
Max. Chatzy.

I lost the link.

Lily09 03-04-2013 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433376)
I lost the link.

http://us11.chatzy.com/82913579293642

Bex 03-04-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433373)
If you do leave, go on dA way more and i will talk to you and email you and edit for you. GIVE ME SOMETHING TO EDIT. XD I really need you to stay with me and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. You're kind of my inspiration for not leaving KP at the moment. I am going through a rough patch and I want to break free but I still can't—you are making it a bit easier to get through another day and let me at least try to enjoy myself...a bit. Only a little bit better, a little bit stronger but I still don't know if I can do this. I need your help and more people except the ones I don't like *not hinting* to help me PLEASE GET THROUGH SOMETHING. I want to finish a 50,000 word novel but I cannot because I suck. And I want to feel free but I can't because I suck. I do. I really do...

I will go on dA, I promise. And I'm working on a short story that I'd love some feedback on... But I'm going insane, I swear, and I don't want to ruin KP for everyone else. Chat on dA?

maxi 03-04-2013 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bex (Post 433383)
I will go on dA, I promise. And I'm working on a short story that I'd love some feedback on... But I'm going insane, I swear, and I don't want to ruin KP for everyone else. Chat on dA?

HAAHAAHAHAH. Bro, everyone is going crazy on here. That is what the EVT is for.
YES YES THANK GAWD YEAH.

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433367)
LST. I am thinking of leaving this place forever because of you. I don't care if you don't care what I am saying. I don't care whether you think I am lying or not—I am not. You are always being this creature that "deserves" more popularity when... really. You are this person who sits down on here, writing funny weird novels all day long and talking to people you don't really know and saying annoying things to them. This won't stop and you care about yourself. I think leaving KidPub because of you might be the best idea but I don't know. I need to think about it. Just keep your mouth to yourself.

Bex. Don't leave. I love you. I don't want you to go. Holding onto your hand to write and never leave and gracefully slip into books with me is all I want - just keep it at this for another week. Don't leave me.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433368)
I can't do this anymore. I need Ash.

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433294)
um...
no offence
but it's not THE Sandy--it's just a member on KP. Just because she writes VM, you don't have to call her THE Sandy.

WHAT IN THE NAME OF MAURICE SENDAK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?!?!

O_____e

maxi 03-04-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 433387)

O_____e

...Lily contacted you.

I need you by my side every day

and

people obviously don't know that Sandy is going through a rough time.

Lily09 03-04-2013 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 433387)

O_____e

Check the forum game, and your email.

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433390)
Check the forum game, and your email.

Link to the Forum Game, please? I don't know where it is.

maxi 03-04-2013 02:00 AM

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=252

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 433391)
Link to the Forum Game, please? I don't know where it is.

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...252&page=14068 scroll to the bottom, see my post, and the next page is where it really starts up.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lily09 (Post 433393)
http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...=252&page=1406 Scroll To The Bottom, See My Post, And The Next Page Is Where It Really Starts Up.

Ooops Wrong Link
I

maxi 03-04-2013 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433393)
http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...=252&page=1406 scroll to the bottom, see my post, and the next page is where it really starts up.

o_O That is the wrong post.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:01 AM

http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthr...252&page=14068

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433395)
o_O That is the wrong post.

Yes it is.

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433389)
...Lily contacted you.

I need you by my side every day

and

people obviously don't know that Sandy is going through a rough time.

I am so confused.

THIS is why I hate leaving the Internet for more than three days--big huge fights and major events that mess up everything ALWAYS SEEM TO HAPPEN while I'm gone.

I know all about Sandy's situation, Max, or at least what has happened in the recent past, but not what happened to her this week because she has not told me about it yet.

But, seriously, why are you so angry? Why do you need my help? What could I possibly do? I still don't know what happened... x_x

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:03 AM

WHY LINNNNKKK *gobbles link*

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:04 AM

EFFING WORK LINK
scroll to the bottom
And the next page I think is where it begins

maxi 03-04-2013 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 433398)
I am so confused.

THIS is why I hate leaving the Internet for more than three days--big huge fights and major events that mess up everything ALWAYS SEEM TO HAPPEN while I'm gone.

I know all about Sandy's situation, Max, or at least what has happened in the recent past, but not what happened to her this week because she has not told me about it yet.

But, seriously, why are you so angry? Why do you need my help? What could I possibly do? I still don't know what happened... x_x

The biggest thing effects what the email you got from Lily; read it, PLEASE. And you help me so much. SO so so so much. I am so angry because of reasons I need to vent but people don't understand why I am venting. ;_;

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433400)

EFFING WORK LINK
scroll to the bottom

Quoting this so it is visible

maxi 03-04-2013 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433403)
WAT HAPPENED

o_o

Loads of stuff. o_o

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433400)

EFFING WORK LINK
scroll to the bottom

Okay, so...I just read what I think was the whole conversation. And now I have several questions. (1) How do you being angry with him and hating him tie into what she messaged me about? Is it because he doesn't...return the feeling?

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433401)
The biggest thing effects what the email you got from her; read it, PLEASE. And you help me so much. SO so so so much. I am so angry because of reasons I need to vent but people don't understand why I am venting. ;_;

I did.

Max, I need you to tell me exactly WHY you're upset with him. Tell me what he did. (Other than giving apparently unhelpful advice.) Was there one specific thing that he did? Or is it several things?

Max...I don't recognize this anger and instability that's been coming from you the past few weeks...

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433404)
Loads of stuff. o_o

That's a bit...vague.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433403)
WAT HAPPENED

o_o

Max is angry with several people for reasons I don't quite understand. Also he recently had a fight with someone else but I don't know what it was about.

maxi 03-04-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 433405)
@Lily & Max:
Okay, so...I just read what I think was the whole conversation. And now I have several questions. (1) How does Max being angry with LST and hating him tie into what Lily messaged me about? Is it because he doesn't...return the feeling?

I did.

Max, I need you to tell me exactly WHY you're upset with LST. Tell me what Tredom did. (Other than giving apparently unhelpful advice.) Was there one specific thing that he did? Or is it several things?

Max...I don't recognize this anger and instability that's been coming from you the past few weeks...

It's because he likes Emma B...
Because he likes Emma B...
That is the only reason.

maxi 03-04-2013 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 433406)
That's a bit...vague.

Max is angry with LST and BearWithAStrawberry for reasons I don't quite understand. Also he recently had a fight with Owen but I don't know what it was about.

I'm sorry if I sound rude to you, Ash. I don't want to break our friendship.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:17 AM

BUT MAX YOU JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THAT FROM ME FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO.

Is it because you wanted to suppress the feeling?

maxi 03-04-2013 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433409)
BUT MAX YOU JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THAT FROM ME FIFTEEN MINUTES AGO.

Is it because you wanted to suppress the feeling?

Yes. That. That right there.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433410)
Yes. That. That right there.

But Max, you shouldn't have denied what you were feeling and you shouldn't have said those things to Isaac. He texted me and it didn't phase him at all, but it was rude nevertheless to call him 'a piece of shit' on Chatzy. Denying anything didnt help, but saying those things made it worse.

Ugh I promised him I wouldnt defend him but meh

maxi 03-04-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433411)
But Max, you shouldn't have denied what you were feeling and you shouldn't have said those to Isaac. He texted me and it didn't phase him at all, but it was rude nevertheless to call him 'a piece of shit' on Chatzy.

Ugh I promised him I would defend him but meh

Now he thinks I don't like him...when now I do. And I didn't say that on Chatzy. I didn't. D: I just want Isaac to know...

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433407)
It's because he likes her...
Because he likes her...
That is the only reason.

I'm going to try to put this as calmly and least-offensively as I can.

Max...I hate to tell you this, but...several reasons why this is not exactly okay:
(1) He has a right to like whoever he wants to like,
(2) Targeting him as an author and friend just because of this situation is a very inconsiderate thing to do.
(3) You need to have more control over your responses when you get emotional like this--hence the situation with her.

I'm not trying to be blunt or trying to hurt you. I'm trying to be honest and serious about this situation. Please understand that I just want you to feel better, and am trying to solve this by pointing out the main issues. <:^J

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433408)
I'm sorry if I sound rude to you, Ash. I don't want to break our friendship.

I don't want to break our online-friendship, either. The thing is, you have been acting very differently lately--mainly more aggressive. But, also, you seem to be...troubled. And your behavior has been off. I do not know how to interpret or understand these changes.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 433412)
Now he thinks I don't like him...when now I do. And I didn't say that on Chatzy. I didn't. D: I just want Isaac to know...

Um, that was one of the first things I saw?
'A piece of sh--'

But, he'll forgive you, he seriously will. You wanted me to text him, and I did, and he'll understand.

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433411)
But Max, you shouldn't have denied what you were feeling and you shouldn't have said those things to Isaac. He texted me and it didn't phase him at all, but it was rude nevertheless to call him 'a piece of shit' on Chatzy. Denying anything didnt help, but saying those things made it worse.

Ugh I promised him I wouldnt defend him but meh

PROMISED I WOULDN'T DEFEND HIM
ugh why do I keep typing would instead of wouldn't
I said I wouldn't defend him cause that's what he wanted
ugh miswording

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 433414)
Um, that was one of the first things I saw?
'A piece of sh--'

But, he'll forgive you, he seriously will. You wanted me to text him, and I did, and he'll understand.

Meanwhile, I don't understand.

At all.

:^|

Friends don't do that to other friends. I understand that sometimes, people snap and say things they don't mean, but this just seems...unusual to me. I've never seen such random hostility.

Just so I'm clear on this, you were never really angry with him? You were just trying to suppress the feeling with false anger? And...does he know how you feel?

Lily09 03-04-2013 02:28 AM

*deleted because remembers that I should let others talk too *

TheAshWolf 03-04-2013 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 433419)
i feel so... left out. haha jk. this is confusing >.<

Don't worry. I think it's best that the fewer people that are involved in this, the better.

maxi 03-04-2013 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 433413)
I'm going to try to put this as calmly and least-offensively as I can.

Max...I hate to tell you this, but...several reasons why this is not exactly okay:
(1) He has a right to like whoever he wants to like,
(2) Targeting him as an author and friend just because of this situation is a very inconsiderate thing to do.
(3) You need to have more control over your responses when you get emotional like this--hence the situation with BearWithAStrawberry.

I'm not trying to be blunt or trying to hurt you. I'm trying to be honest and serious about this situation. Please understand that I just want you to feel better, and am trying to solve this by pointing out the main issues. <:^J

I don't want to break our online-friendship, either. The thing is, you have been acting very differently lately--mainly more aggressive. But, also, Max, you seem to be...troubled. And your behavior has been off. I do not know how to interpret or understand these changes.

XD It isn't offensive.
I will answer to those:
(1) I know he can like whoever he likes. I never said I didn't know that,
(2) I was just ... I dunno. I have mixed feelings and I want myself to be safe but then I end up insulting people... ._. And,
(3) Yes...my emotional problems are not dealing very well with the preposterous reasons that absolutely no civilian can ordinarily explain. *is a geek*
Yeah, I guess high school has changed a lot of things--jokes are getting dirtier but I want to stay as a mature kid, responsibility is not that much taken care of and I know that sounds bit wrong but it is true. I have been getting more aggressive and I am sorry (to everyone) that I have been acting this way.