The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 03-08-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 435551)
Highfive. My classmates have officially classified me as violent.

WHAT THE FUCK



Bullying isn't a really big problem at school...just incessant teasing that makes the victim go red and laugh.

WTF AGAIN.

I can do it!


You should employ my friend...she wins fights with boys because of her Kung Fu.

What I said before. /points.

I remember one boat party thing my friend held because of our primary school graduation when everyone forgot to reapply sunscreen and we got toasted. I specially bought some aloe vera to school the next day xD you could try that.

Yeah, I always use aloe vera for sunburns. ^_^

BearWithAStrawberry 03-08-2013 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 435530)
Bear, (if you don't mind me calling you that..heh...) you're still just a kid. <:^J We all are just kids. Wrinkles? Please. We won't get wrinkles until our 30s or 40s. And even then, it won't be until we actually get into our 50s and 60s that they actually will start getting "saggy" and "baggy". That's a looooong way away at the moment. And, heck, EVERYBODY gets wrinkles eventually, so, why worry about them? ^_^ It's not like there's anything you can do to totally prevent them, and they don't hurt you or anything, so, what's the big deal?

o_0 And I've seen lots of people with sun spots (since, y'know, I live in the desert). They're not really that noticeable, actually. :3

*yeah, Bear sound cool!*
how...childish my username sounded until I realized that it was childish, but that was right after I submitted it :O
I agree with you.
I'm paranoid with anything old-age-skin related.

DragonRider 03-08-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 435551)
Bullying isn't a really big problem at school...just incessant teasing that makes the victim go red and laugh.

Do you mean at your school? Because bullying is actually a serious problem at mine.

DragonRider 03-08-2013 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 435557)
TWO OF MY BEST ENGLISHY FRIENDS ARE LEAVING.
S is leaving this summer, K the next.
NO.
They're leaving me to the horror of Chinese in Hong Kong while they get to abandon Chinese forever in London! D:

WE HAVE KIDNAPPED THEM
MUAHAHAHAHA
But poor you! Abandoned there... DX

BearWithAStrawberry 03-08-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435581)
Do you mean at your school? Because bullying is actually a serious problem at mine.

Meh.
Bullying wasn't that bad of a problem.
We're mostly just teasers.

TheAshWolf 03-08-2013 11:54 AM

It's not even 10:00 A.M. and today is ALREADY the strangest day I've had in 2013 so far.

o____o

avbhabra 03-08-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435581)
Do you mean at your school? Because bullying is actually a serious problem at mine.

There isn't loads of bullying at my school, at least, not that I know of. But it could be a serious issue. I know it is for other schools.

HeatherB 03-08-2013 01:51 PM

I.
Feel.
Like.
Shit.


all the symptoms of my sickness/fever are back EXCEPT my fever so i couldn't skip school today
but WEEKEND YAY
I MUST SLEEP
SLEEP IS GOOD
also my throat tastes funny from coughing so much
and i'm coughing so hard that my stomach clenches every time
i better have some hot abs by the time i'm over this, that's all i'm saying...

avbhabra 03-08-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 435607)
I.
Feel.
Like.
Shit.


all the symptoms of my sickness/fever are back EXCEPT my fever so i couldn't skip school today
but WEEKEND YAY
I MUST SLEEP
SLEEP IS GOOD
also my throat tastes funny from coughing so much
and i'm coughing so hard that my stomach clenches every time
i better have some hot abs by the time i'm over this, that's all i'm saying...

I hope you feel better. :p

HeatherB 03-08-2013 03:03 PM

it's actually worse now the coughing's really bad i think i mgiht throw up
asd;hs;gdlhdg

maxi 03-08-2013 04:17 PM

i actually think i am happy because this is finally happening and just i dunno i just feel awesome
sfdagfsadasdhsdfhasdsa;d;dssdsa
;A;

GabiDi 03-08-2013 04:51 PM

I'm not going to cry. I'm not.
Everything seems to be going wrong...my friends are leaving me and so is my family. I'm too stupid to understand this... any of this.
for years writing has been my only staple but now I know it to be what it is, a basic talent because of a bookworm childhood and a mind not satisfied with real life, and a years I spent curled into a land where written words were my only solace and the pathetic fantasy that perhaps I could create one of my own, but all I can do is get good grades in English, and soon everyone will catch up with me and the head start I have have had will mean nothing...nothing is all it has ever meant. so now...that is all that i mean, too, nothing.
which i should have always known.
i'm tired of all this fleeting contact with people...it feels as though im rushing down a train track grasping at people's hands through windows but they won't hold on, and all I have is an impenetrable surface to get to the other side but I CAN'T do it and I don't know how much more I can take before the surface covers me up forever and suffocates me, and my insides are carved out and I just feel empty and
all
i
want
is for somebody to light me up but I am simultaneously both rubber and glue and my circuits must be broken because NOTHING is working, i am dull and broken or perhaps i am functioning perfectly and this is all that I am a good for.
it isn't anybody's fault, that's the worst part, i seem to break down spontaneously and completely on my own, and there is nothing left to...try.
and i think i'm suffocating and i'm so scared of that happening and i don't understand this anymore...

HeatherB 03-08-2013 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 435693)
I'm not going to cry. I'm not.
Everything seems to be going wrong...my friends are leaving me and so is my family. I'm too stupid to understand this... any of this.
for years writing has been my only staple but now I know it to be what it is, a basic talent because of a bookworm childhood and a mind not satisfied with real life, and a years I spent curled into a land where written words were my only solace and the pathetic fantasy that perhaps I could create one of my own, but all I can do is get good grades in English, and soon everyone will catch up with me and the head start I have have had will mean nothing...nothing is all it has ever meant. so now...that is all that i mean, too, nothing.
which i should have always known.
i'm tired of all this fleeting contact with people...it feels as though im rushing down a train track grasping at people's hands through windows but they won't hold on, and all I have is an impenetrable surface to get to the other side but I CAN'T do it and I don't know how much more I can take before the surface covers me up forever and suffocates me, and my insides are carved out and I just feel empty and
all
i
want
is for somebody to light me up but I am simultaneously both rubber and glue and my circuits must be broken because NOTHING is working, i am dull and broken or perhaps i am functioning perfectly and this is all that I am a good for.
it isn't anybody's fault, that's the worst part, i seem to break down spontaneously and completely on my own, and there is nothing left to...try.
and i think i'm suffocating and i'm so scared of that happening and i don't understand this anymore...

Oh, honey. *hugs* I completely get what you're saying (at least I think I do) and I'm so sorry. If you ever need anyone to talk to... contact tab on KP. Askbox on Tumblr. It's the least I can do.
*feels unhelpful*

L.S.Trendom 03-08-2013 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 435693)
I'm not going to cry. I'm not.
Everything seems to be going wrong...my friends are leaving me and so is my family. I'm too stupid to understand this... any of this.
for years writing has been my only staple but now I know it to be what it is, a basic talent because of a bookworm childhood and a mind not satisfied with real life, and a years I spent curled into a land where written words were my only solace and the pathetic fantasy that perhaps I could create one of my own, but all I can do is get good grades in English, and soon everyone will catch up with me and the head start I have have had will mean nothing...nothing is all it has ever meant. so now...that is all that i mean, too, nothing.
which i should have always known.
i'm tired of all this fleeting contact with people...it feels as though im rushing down a train track grasping at people's hands through windows but they won't hold on, and all I have is an impenetrable surface to get to the other side but I CAN'T do it and I don't know how much more I can take before the surface covers me up forever and suffocates me, and my insides are carved out and I just feel empty and
all
i
want
is for somebody to light me up but I am simultaneously both rubber and glue and my circuits must be broken because NOTHING is working, i am dull and broken or perhaps i am functioning perfectly and this is all that I am a good for.
it isn't anybody's fault, that's the worst part, i seem to break down spontaneously and completely on my own, and there is nothing left to...try.
and i think i'm suffocating and i'm so scared of that happening and i don't understand this anymore...

I know how that feels, too…
We won't leave you. *hugs*
No no no no no. You are/were one of the best writers on KidPub; you're an amazing writer. Even a few years ago, it was pretty good. And, I dunno if it means much, but even just in grammar you're better at writing than quite a few people I've seen in high school.
You'll find someone to make you light up on the inside (you're already bright/awesome enough to all of us). If I can find someone like that, so can you.
I know how shitty and hopeless that feels, but, believe me, it can get better.
If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here too…

avbhabra 03-08-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GabiDi (Post 435693)
I'm not going to cry. I'm not.
Everything seems to be going wrong...my friends are leaving me and so is my family. I'm too stupid to understand this... any of this.
for years writing has been my only staple but now I know it to be what it is, a basic talent because of a bookworm childhood and a mind not satisfied with real life, and a years I spent curled into a land where written words were my only solace and the pathetic fantasy that perhaps I could create one of my own, but all I can do is get good grades in English, and soon everyone will catch up with me and the head start I have have had will mean nothing...nothing is all it has ever meant. so now...that is all that i mean, too, nothing.
which i should have always known.
i'm tired of all this fleeting contact with people...it feels as though im rushing down a train track grasping at people's hands through windows but they won't hold on, and all I have is an impenetrable surface to get to the other side but I CAN'T do it and I don't know how much more I can take before the surface covers me up forever and suffocates me, and my insides are carved out and I just feel empty and
all
i
want
is for somebody to light me up but I am simultaneously both rubber and glue and my circuits must be broken because NOTHING is working, i am dull and broken or perhaps i am functioning perfectly and this is all that I am a good for.
it isn't anybody's fault, that's the worst part, i seem to break down spontaneously and completely on my own, and there is nothing left to...try.
and i think i'm suffocating and i'm so scared of that happening and i don't understand this anymore...

You can do it, you can get through it! Sometimes, to make yourself feel better, you have to focus on the GOOD side of life, not the bad. You'll feel much better, I know you will. You can do it! You can push through it!!!

LaurenM 03-08-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435581)
Do you mean at your school? Because bullying is actually a serious problem at mine.

Yes, I mean at my school. Sorry.
I know it's a big problem, we've had several talks about it at school.
Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 435582)
WE HAVE KIDNAPPED THEM
MUAHAHAHAHA
But poor you! Abandoned there... DX

Oh yeah, you live in London! They're both going boarding...no Onternet unless for emailing or schooling purposes...for a year! I don't know how S will survive.
And I actually helped her with the entrance exam...I'm wondering whether I should've done it or not.
And she has to skip a grade because Hong Kong's schooling system is by years, not ages.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 435583)
Meh.
Bullying wasn't that bad of a problem.
We're mostly just teasers.

Same for me.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-08-2013 09:31 PM

Oh God.
What.
Is.
Going.
On?!?!?!?!
Somebody posted that I was emo on Instagram, and also posted my last name.
Ummm hello??????
Web safety?
And how the h*ll is your business whether I'm emo or not?
Seriously?
POSTING IN ON FRAKING IG?!?!?
I
Will
Now
Virtually
Claw
At
You
Until
You
Bleed

LaurenM 03-08-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 435878)
Oh God.
What.
Is.
Going.
On?!?!?!?!
Somebody posted that I was emo on Instagram, and also posted my last name.
Ummm hello??????
Web safety?
And how the h*ll is your business whether I'm emo or not?
Seriously?
POSTING IN ON FRAKING IG?!?!?
I
Will
Now
Virtually
Claw
At
You
Until
You
Bleed

Emo means emotional...but somehow has been stereotyped to wear black and cut. Smartmouth them about this.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-08-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 435879)
Emo means emotional...but somehow has been stereotyped to wear black and cut. Smartmouth them about this.

Hahaha.
She's in cognition.
I dunno who she is...but I know she's in my school.
Her face is familiar.
/le stalked her and saw 12 pics of her doing "duck lips"/
Ew.
Hate those.

avbhabra 03-08-2013 10:01 PM

Is it possible to be in a state where you feel no emotion at all? Just a thought...

L.S.Trendom 03-08-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 435890)
You don't need to put asterisks on the EVT. Just saying :rolleyes:

is it bad that i laughed kinda hard at this and that there was an asterisk in 'hell'

BearWithAStrawberry 03-08-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 435906)
is it bad that i laughed kinda hard at this and that there was an asterisk in 'hell'

Heh heh.
I was getting quite used to that.
^_^

BearWithAStrawberry 03-08-2013 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 435908)
Heh heh.
I was getting quite used to that.
^_^

Oh man, that smiley face is so...thin.
/le wierd moment/
^__^
Much better

EmmaR 03-09-2013 01:21 AM

OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD
I am so effing happy. Like, my happiness cannot be measured right now. I HAVE BECOME ONE WITH THE DAO! I HAVE ACHIEVED NIRVANA! I AM ONE WITH BRAHMAN!
Holy shit. I could get used to this feeling.
BEST.
DANCE.
EVER.
So, first, the DJ played a song dedicated to my OTP (Finny and Gene from A Separate Peace), then my best friend finally worked up the courage to ask her long-time crush to dance, which led to a few more dances and then him asking her out, I screamed Locked out of Heaven at the top of my lungs with my friends, I danced with some people, AND THEN A BOY ASKED ME TO DANCE. I GOT ASKED TO DANCE. BY A BOY. I don't know him very well, because we only have one class together, but IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME AND HE ASKED ME. HE. ASKED. ME. SOMEONE LIKES ME ENOUGH TO ASK ME TO FREAKING DANCE.
Sucks crap for him if he likes me because I don't feel romantic attraction.

maxi 03-09-2013 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 435927)
OMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD
I am so effing happy. Like, my happiness cannot be measured right now. I HAVE BECOME ONE WITH THE DAO! I HAVE ACHIEVED NIRVANA! I AM ONE WITH BRAHMAN!
Holy shit. I could get used to this feeling.
BEST.
DANCE.
EVER.
So, first, the DJ played a song dedicated to my OTP (Finny and Gene from A Separate Peace), then my best friend finally worked up the courage to ask her long-time crush to dance, which led to a few more dances and then him asking her out, I screamed Locked out of Heaven at the top of my lungs with my friends, I danced with some people, AND THEN A BOY ASKED ME TO DANCE. I GOT ASKED TO DANCE. BY A BOY. I don't know him very well, because we only have one class together, but IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME AND HE ASKED ME. HE. ASKED. ME. SOMEONE LIKES ME ENOUGH TO ASK ME TO FREAKING DANCE.
Sucks crap for him if he likes me because I don't feel romantic attraction.

Well done. ^__^

EmmaR 03-09-2013 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 435928)
Well done. ^__^

Thank you!
This GIF perfectly expresses my feelings right now.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...huhmo1_500.gif

soph-soph27 03-09-2013 05:47 PM

you Bitch.

AlgebraAddict 03-09-2013 05:54 PM

Okay, so I'm hiding in my room while my mom and my siblings hang out with friends.

And then I wonder, why the f*ck don't I have any friends?

I'm smart, I'm kind of pretty, I'm a good singer, a good writer, a good artist, and I've got a really great sense of humor.

But I kind of hate people.

So why on earth should I give a sh*t?

I'm going to go outside, listen to Dakota Motor Company, make myself an iced tea popsicle.



...

avbhabra 03-09-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 436223)
Okay, so I'm hiding in my room while my mom and my siblings hang out with friends.

And then I wonder, why the f*ck don't I have any friends?

I'm smart, I'm kind of pretty, I'm a good singer, a good writer, a good artist, and I've got a really great sense of humor.

But I kind of hate people.

So why on earth should I give a sh*t?

I'm going to go outside, listen to Dakota Motor Company, make myself an iced tea popsicle.



...

You have no friends? Oh, please. Anyone with THOSE personality traits has no problem with friends. I've seen you around KP and you're great!!! You've got the voice, the skills, the humor. You're awesome. xD

L.S.Trendom 03-09-2013 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 436223)
Okay, so I'm hiding in my room while my mom and my siblings hang out with friends.

And then I wonder, why the f*ck don't I have any friends?

I'm smart, I'm kind of pretty, I'm a good singer, a good writer, a good artist, and I've got a really great sense of humor.

But I kind of hate people.

So why on earth should I give a sh*t?

I'm going to go outside, listen to Dakota Motor Company, make myself an iced tea popsicle.



...

Maybe you feel like you don't have friends in real life, and maybe you don't have very good friends there, but you definitely have friends here. *hugs*
and it's obvs because you haven't met enough awesome people yet and had a chance to get to know them.

avbhabra 03-09-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 436274)
Don't worry. I hate people too.

I'm more of a social person. xD

cheezemziez 03-09-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 436223)
Okay, so I'm hiding in my room while my mom and my siblings hang out with friends.

And then I wonder, why the f*ck don't I have any friends?

I'm smart, I'm kind of pretty, I'm a good singer, a good writer, a good artist, and I've got a really great sense of humor.

But I kind of hate people.

So why on earth should I give a sh*t?

I'm going to go outside, listen to Dakota Motor Company, make myself an iced tea popsicle.



...

You're just too good for the people you've met so far. But, you've still got time to meet awesome people deserving of your awesome company.

I don't necessarily hate all people. People hate me, though.

Owen-L 03-09-2013 07:38 PM

the weekend makes me so happy I can't even comprehend my own happiness. :'D

HeatherB 03-09-2013 08:12 PM

i'm trying and the people who should get that don't and the people who shouldn't get that do and i just--
i hate everything everything everything and nothing at all because i blame myself because i'm horrible and i can't--
i can't do this.
i don't know what's wrong--
no. i do know.
i just refuse to accept it.
funny, the only thing i want is acceptance.
i can't fucking do this.
where has everyone gone?
i'm terrified and relieved because--
this is how bad it is:
i'm looking forward to high school.
i won't know anyone. no one will know me.
and i'll keep it that way.
i'm done being close to people. it just hurts them or me or both of us and it's never right and it's sometimes wrong and it's just painful and i don't like it--
people. what the fuck are people?
what the fuck are we?
and why--what--how--have we changed?
what is this world and why do people care so damn much?
if people didn't care so much then it would be a helluva lot easier.
i could die and no one would care and that is GOOD because--
i can't fucking DO THIS.
everyone's trying trying trying we're trying too hard and we're trying too little and i don't understand why the world isn't utopia and i don't understand why the world isn't perfect and i don't understand why people expect me to be perfect and i don't understand why people try to unearth my secrets and expect me to be perfect and have no secrets at the same time--
i don't understand.
no one understands.
it's okay because it's not fucking okay.
it's beautiful because it's figurative not literal it's an idea a fleeting memory a glimpse what the fuck is it?
it's nothing.
it shouldn't matter.
it does matter.
it matters because it matters because it matters because it matters because people CARE why do people care?
why do i care?
why do i care?
why do i care?
why do i care?
why does it hurt it hurts because i care but WHY DO I CARE--
why?
and what--what really matters in this world?
nothing.
it's nothing.
it's okay.
it's fine.
i'm fine.
nothing's fine.
i don't know.
i don't understand.
i don't UNDERSTAND-COMPREHEND-GET IT-WHAT IS IT--
who the fuck knows?
no one.
no one knows.
no one knows anything because we all know everything because we know nothing at all because--because--because--
reasonsreasonsreasonsblameblameblameblameblameblam etheothers-
blame the friends blame the enemies blame yourself blame anyone but you
you are perfect
you are nothing
you are okay
i'm fine.
i'm fine.
i'm fine.
i don't know.
i'm trying.
we're all trying.
but--

i

don't

know.

L.S.Trendom 03-09-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 436300)
i'm trying and the people who should get that don't and the people who shouldn't get that do and i just--
i hate everything everything everything and nothing at all because i blame myself because i'm horrible and i can't--
i can't do this.
i don't know what's wrong--
no. i do know.
i just refuse to accept it.
funny, the only thing i want is acceptance.
i can't fucking do this.
where has everyone gone?
i'm terrified and relieved because--
this is how bad it is:
i'm looking forward to high school.
i won't know anyone. no one will know me.
and i'll keep it that way.
i'm done being close to people. it just hurts them or me or both of us and it's never right and it's sometimes wrong and it's just painful and i don't like it--
people. what the fuck are people?
what the fuck are we?
and why--what--how--have we changed?
what is this world and why do people care so damn much?
if people didn't care so much then it would be a helluva lot easier.
i could die and no one would care and that is GOOD because--
i can't fucking DO THIS.
everyone's trying trying trying we're trying too hard and we're trying too little and i don't understand why the world isn't utopia and i don't understand why the world isn't perfect and i don't understand why people expect me to be perfect and i don't understand why people try to unearth my secrets and expect me to be perfect and have no secrets at the same time--
i don't understand.
no one understands.
it's okay because it's not fucking okay.
it's beautiful because it's figurative not literal it's an idea a fleeting memory a glimpse what the fuck is it?
it's nothing.
it shouldn't matter.
it does matter.
it matters because it matters because it matters because it matters because people CARE why do people care?
why do i care?
why do i care?
why do i care?
why do i care?
why does it hurt it hurts because i care but WHY DO I CARE--
why?
and what--what really matters in this world?
nothing.
it's nothing.
it's okay.
it's fine.
i'm fine.
nothing's fine.
i don't know.
i don't understand.
i don't UNDERSTAND-COMPREHEND-GET IT-WHAT IS IT--
who the fuck knows?
no one.
no one knows.
no one knows anything because we all know everything because we know nothing at all because--because--because--
reasonsreasonsreasonsblameblameblameblameblameblam etheothers-
blame the friends blame the enemies blame yourself blame anyone but you
you are perfect
you are nothing
you are okay
i'm fine.
i'm fine.
i'm fine.
i don't know.
i'm trying.
we're all trying.
but--

i

don't

know.

*hugs*
I accept you and I love you. Knowing you hasn't hurt me, it's just been pretty awesome.
"You can't protect yourself from sadness without also protecting yourself from happiness." Not getting close to anyone won't help.
and we would care a fucking lot if you died. and it's good that we care.

HeatherB 03-09-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 436302)
*hugs*
I accept you and I love you. Knowing you hasn't hurt me, it's just been pretty awesome.
"You can't protect yourself from sadness without also protecting yourself from happiness." Not getting close to anyone won't help.
and we would care a fucking lot if you died. and it's good that we care.

*hugs back*
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I just... I'm sorry. I'm emotional. I'm--fuck, I'm crying. Okay. Okay. I'm just--I need to breathe. Breathe. Fuck. Okay, I'm sorry. (wipesawaytearsbecausemomiscomingovertoseewhatswro ngshedoesntknowsheshouldntknow)
thank you.

MaryElizabeth 03-09-2013 08:54 PM

I've said this before: Somewhere Over the Rainbow is one of the saddest songs I've ever heard.

lvhamsters 03-09-2013 09:53 PM

Wtf.
Wtfwtfwtfwtf.
You can't just ignore me for half a year and expect to talk with me like nothing freaking happened. No. Just no. You used to be my best friend and then you left. You ignored me. And then you're all HIII like nothing happened!
NO.

lvhamsters 03-09-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 436389)
Wtf.
Wtfwtfwtfwtf.
You can't just ignore me for half a year and expect to talk with me like nothing freaking happened. No. Just no. You used to be my best friend and then you left. You ignored me. And then you're all HIII like nothing happened!
NO.

I'm not even going to be able to talk with you normally again. Never. And whose fault is that?
Haha. And don't think I'm gonna answer when you ask more personal questions. Jeez.

L.S.Trendom 03-09-2013 10:08 PM

*thumbs up for Lvhamsters*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.