The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

BearWithAStrawberry 03-12-2013 04:48 PM

it hurts

so bad

rotting

Lily09 03-12-2013 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 437763)
Awe, Lily. I know we aren't really "friends" (are we?), but everybody knows you are amazing and we all want to see you get better.
You are amazing, beautiful, radiant, smart, and an awesome writer!
I made something for you!
Largiloquent
Impeccable
Loving
Yes!!
FISTPUMP!
you can do this, lily!

yes you guys are my friends I HAVE MORE FRIENDS ON HERE THAN IRL

thank you

AlgebraAddict 03-13-2013 01:23 AM

To C and all the other people she would have me call friends,

You know what?

I freaking hate humanity. I really don't care what the crap you guys say anymore. So shut up. Let me alone. I'm not antisocial. I'm freaking self-alienated.

maxi 03-13-2013 01:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 438019)
This girl, Sophie (must have written about her before) keeps bullying me and Kate. She liked me and hated Kate, but then when I told her that Kate was my friend she started to hate me. She tells us we're fat and stupid etc.

We were in the library, (Kate and I) looking for a book, when Sophie comes along! And she hands a book to us (with a not-so-beautiful girl on the front) and says hey look guys! Look at the cover! It's a mirror!

UGH

That is just a boring joke or insult. Just ignore her because that joke and everything she says to you is not correct.

TheAshWolf 03-13-2013 02:19 AM

Animal Crossing...*sigh*

I'm drowning in nostalgia. ;_; *eyes are actually tearing up* I only really EVER liked two or three video games, and this one was so high on my list that I played it a lot more often than I'd like to admit. <:^J It was so relaxing...almost therapeutic. Especially the music in it! It had a different song for each hour of the day, and each song was so beautiful!

When it rained: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqOrfLk9-4w
Theme song of the game: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM0H7r7D48Q
Theme song with fan lyrics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGPlv0iln0I

*crawls towards ancient GameCube* Must...make free time...so...I can...relive early childhood...gaaaahhhhh... *collapses*

TheAshWolf 03-13-2013 02:25 AM

Quote:

This girl, Sophie (must have written about her before) keeps bullying me and Kate. She liked me and hated Kate, but then when I told her that Kate was my friend she started to hate me. She tells us we're fat and stupid etc.

We were in the library, (Kate and I) looking for a book, when Sophie comes along! And she hands a book to us (with a not-so-beautiful girl on the front) and says hey look guys! Look at the cover! It's a mirror!

UGH

That's just pathetic. Bullies think they're so creative when it comes to their arsenal of torture, when, in reality, all they're doing is proving what horrible people they are. ._.

Don't pay any attention to her. She doesn't deserve your attention, neither positive or negative.

I feel your pain, though. Something like that happened to me, once...see, I was reading this series called Animorphs, and on one of the book covers, it shows the transition of a kid turning into a hammerhead shark. This girl saw the cover, pointed to the middle stage (where the kid literally looked like he was half hammerhead) and said, "Heyyy, that looks exactly like you!"

:^I

TheAshWolf 03-13-2013 02:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 438030)
Bleh, it's hard not to - her locker is next to mine and she's in my house :I

Ugh. She sounds so awful. D:

I know it's hard, but...it's better than feeding the fire all the time, right?

Wait...IN YOUR HOUSE? O_e What?

Meh, don't worry, I haven't seen that girl in years and years. XD Just her memory ticks me off, though... e_e

maxi 03-13-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 438034)
I know it's hard, but...it's better than feeding the fire all the time, right?

Wait...IN YOUR HOUSE? O_e What?

Meh, don't worry, I haven't seen that girl in years and years. XD Just her memory ticks me off, though... e_e

There are school houses and they compete in challenges together. XD XD

maxi 03-13-2013 02:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 438032)
Yup. Yeah I guess.

D: I think you just tell her exactly what you think of her.

TheAshWolf 03-13-2013 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 438036)
There are school houses and they compete in challenges together. XD XD

...Seriously? O_o *stupid American brain is stupid*

TheAshWolf 03-13-2013 03:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 438037)
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 438032)
Yup. Yeah I guess.

D: I think you just tell her exactly what you think of her.

O___O That could make things very, very much worse. I mean, it's perfectly fine to tell her to just leave you two alone, pluzzle, but telling her what you think might just egg her on, or give her a "reason" to dislike you.

maxi 03-13-2013 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 438040)
O___O That could make things very, very much worse. I mean, it's perfectly fine to tell her to just leave you two alone, pluzzle, but telling her what you think might just egg her on, or give her a "reason" to dislike you.

Eugh, I just make things worse. XD DX
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 438038)
...Seriously? O_o *stupid American brain is stupid*

Yep. :P Okay srsly gotta go bai.

TheAshWolf 03-13-2013 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 438041)
Eugh, I just make things worse. XD DX

Yep. :P Okay srsly gotta go bai.

No, you don't, Max. ^_^ It's alright--your advice could very well work. I'm just saying that it might be risky. o_0

rebecca 03-13-2013 03:15 AM

It doesn't usually work. I can't give any advice on this topic.

rebecca 03-13-2013 03:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 438046)
You don't have houses in US?? :O

Anyway. We have 8 houses in the secondary school - and I am in one of them with her. It's a way to categorise them.

We don't have houses in my school in the UK. Some schools have them, some don't.

TheAshWolf 03-13-2013 03:38 AM

Quote:

Anyway. We have 8 houses in the secondary school - and I am in one of them with her. It's a way to categorise them.

None that I know of. O_o Man, everything school-related is just so DIFFERENT in other countries! Remind me what country you live in? Australia?

...See? Secondary school. Yet another term I know nothing about. XD

rebecca 03-13-2013 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 438049)
None that I know of. O_o Man, everything school-related is just so DIFFERENT in other countries! Remind me what country you live in? Australia?

Otherwise known as high school. But it's different. It goes from year 7 (about 6th grade) to year 11 (10th grade, I think), sometimes with Sixth form added on, years 12 and 13, or 11th and 12th grade, if my mathematics is correct.

LaurenM 03-13-2013 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 438015)
To C and all the other people she would have me call friends,

You know what?

I freaking hate humanity. I really don't care what the crap you guys say anymore. So shut up. Let me alone. I'm not antisocial. I'm freaking self-alienated.

I feel like that sometimes...is C on KP?
Quote:

UGH

That is a stupid insult. You should say you don't give a crap about your appearance.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 438030)
Bleh, it's hard not to - her locker is next to mine and she's in my house :I

Ugh. She sounds so awful. D:

I thought she was at your home O_o xP
Quote:

In most schools in Hong Kong, we have four houses. I'm so jealous of other schools...we don't.
Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 438048)
We don't have houses in my school in the UK. Some schools have them, some don't.

Yeah...

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 438049)

It's like middle school to high school smushed up together in Hong Kong...your 7th grade to your 12th grade...

rebecca 03-13-2013 03:56 AM

In Hong Kong it's slightly different. Weirdos! :cool:

LaurenM 03-13-2013 04:02 AM

Weirdos and proud!

rebecca 03-13-2013 04:04 AM

Who wouldn't be proud of weirdnessness?

LaurenM 03-13-2013 04:07 AM

Some people in my class. The dummkopfs. Oh wait, dummköpfe.

Lily09 03-13-2013 04:39 AM

Speaking of bullying, I wish my parents never set me up for competition as much and showed me off and actually disciplined me whenever I was a jerk. Instead they punished me for accidentally knocking glasses of water and accidentally breaking dishes.
I feel like how my parents used me as a toy for showing off and not disciplining me for being mean resulted in me being total asshole in elementary school. I didn't know that it wasn't right to shove my grades in people's faces because my dad would talk all the time to other people about how I was the best student in my class, maybe even grade. I bragged about my grades and called people stuff and picked fights. I absolutely had to have the best grades in the class, or else anyone who had better grades would have been my worst enemy and probably the one I would have spread rumours about. I actually got suspended in fifth grade for bullying this girl.
I'm far from being happy with who I am now, but I'm glad that at least I'm not like the person I used to be.

rebecca 03-13-2013 07:53 AM

I've been accused of bullying before.

LaurenM 03-13-2013 08:17 AM

I have been indirectly accused of cyberbullying...if you count those people who say we clog cops are cyberbullies.
I haven't been accused of real life bullying, though several people have said I'm mean.

rebecca 03-13-2013 12:43 PM

It's not cyberbullying though. We don't take it so far.

BearWithAStrawberry 03-13-2013 03:31 PM

I got sent to the principals office.
Apparently I am a horrid role model for the lower grades.
somebody was really.....yeah.
Then there was this huge fight I got in, and there were tears, and there were calls.......etc.
Drama. Drama.

avbhabra 03-13-2013 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 438150)
I got sent to the principals office.
Apparently I am a horrid role model for the lower grades.
somebody was really.....yeah.
Then there was this huge fight I got in, and there were tears, and there were calls.......etc.
Drama. Drama.

*hugs* You're awesome, you can get through anything. xD

BearWithAStrawberry 03-13-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 438188)
*hugs* You're awesome, you can get through anything. xD

:')
thank you.
i'm pretty sure everyone hates me now

avbhabra 03-13-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 438194)
:')
thank you.
i'm pretty sure everyone hates me now

:p That's OK. I'm, like, the complete opposite. The Head of School said I was a model student. On my report card. o.O Awesome. xD

LaurenM 03-13-2013 06:35 PM

I think my class teacher hates me. The fact that I can never hand in my homework punctually and never pay attention in class and still get Top 25.
I got the second to worst option for courtesy :D

BearWithAStrawberry 03-13-2013 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 438238)
I think my class teacher hates me. The fact that I can never hand in my homework punctually and never pay attention in class and still get Top 25.
I got the second to worst option for courtesy :D

haha.
same.
My old math teacher did said "bit*h" to me in sign language.
That, my friend, is a definite sign of hate

L.S.Trendom 03-13-2013 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 437643)
im scared. im really fucking scared. im scared that you wont be there long enough to see me get better, and if you do leave i dont know what id do without you id probably kill myself. i sound so pathetic and clingy and needy sorrysorrysorrysorrysorry. im three years younger than you and i dont even know you in person but youre the only person i can call a best friend even if im not yours i dont really give a fuck. im just scared youll walk out because what if i dont get better? how long will you be there for me? what if you walk out? i dont know what the fuck id do or who to talk to or fangirl to or talk about my day to, im really fucking afraid and its pathetic, absolutely pathetic.
sometimes i just wish i wasnt dependent that i could live without speaking to anyone because that would save me a lot of trouble
im sorry for sounding so clingy
friends
i hate having friends
even if i dont know them in person

I really, really wish I could, but I can't promise I'll be able to stay forever… BUT, I'll do everything I fucking can to help you get better. If I have a choice, I'll stay, I won't walk away. I promise.
Don't apologise. Everyone needs friends. *hugs*
You're not my best friend, no, but… you know the situation, I think. :P but I consider you one of my closest friends.
I'll be there for you as long as I can. And you will fucking get better.
It's not pathetic, and neither are you.
*hugs*
I love you.

HeatherB 03-13-2013 07:40 PM

p!nk songs on repeat are very nice
very soothing
good for many things
good for crying

MaryElizabeth 03-13-2013 07:56 PM

What the hell am I going to do next year? No one will be the same as these guys.

avbhabra 03-13-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 438278)
What the hell am I going to do next year? No one will be the same as these guys.

What??? You're changing schools or something? I've been a the same school forever... o.O

avbhabra 03-13-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 438247)
haha.
same.
My old math teacher did said "bit*h" to me in sign language.
That, my friend, is a definite sign of hate

o.O Awkward...

MaryElizabeth 03-13-2013 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 438291)
What??? You're changing schools or something? I've been a the same school forever... o.O

Well, I'm going to high school.

L.S.Trendom 03-13-2013 08:04 PM

ugh
real life
cope
how does one
*strew random four letter words throughout this post*

MaryElizabeth 03-13-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 438296)
ugh
real life
cope
how does one
*strew random four letter words throughout this post*

What I've started doing is repeating in my head the happiest and most important places that I used to go to. Like my sister's hockey rink, the old school grounds, the haunted house with my siblings, my old house...that kind of stuff.