The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

L.S.Trendom 07-16-2014 01:46 AM

SEXUALITY IS CONFUSING

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaafre (Post 548409)
Well Where Have U Been Trendom Asdfghjkl

idk i've hardly even been home at all recently tbh
Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548412)
i know, i know. c: all you guys are great omg i just love it
ummmmmm hi everyone, my name's destiny, i'm 15, and i'm p sure i'm some freaky pansexual girl with homoromantic tendencies but idk because losing my v is not an interest at this point
whew where's my introduction party

#trendom HOLY SHITE I DIDN'T THINK YOU EVEN GOT ON THIS SITE ANYMORE WHERE YOU BEEN

EYYYY
yeah i still do just not much
I DIDNT THINK YOU DID EITHER
Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 548425)
what gender(s) do i even like anymore

on the one hand guYS

on the other hand there are some women i would 100% cuddle with

and then ???? let's say someone comes along and offers a third hand

masculine gender presentations despite gender identity wow

let's not forget feminine-acting guys wow that's kinda cute

BUT I THINK I FEEL MOST COMFORTABLE CALLING MYSELF STRAIGHT WHDYEGDHW

is it possible to be like straight but with some exceptions

like can i be straight AND also be occasionally attracted to other genders

HETEROFLEXIBLE
*high fives* *maybe*

AlgebraAddict 07-16-2014 01:55 AM

OKAY SEXUALITY YOU JUST PiCK WHAT YOU WANT TO BE AND YOU STAY THAT WAY OKAY I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT

kingdestiny216 07-16-2014 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 548515)
SEXUALITY IS CONFUSING

idk i've hardly even been home at all recently tbh

EYYYY
yeah i still do just not much
I DIDNT THINK YOU DID EITHER

HETEROFLEXIBLE
*high fives* *maybe*

FRICK I DON'T REALLY GET ON HERE
i used to check in then like disappear for months
but i guess it's sticking to me this time
do you write stuff like
aren't you like 30
how's life been omg

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 548514)
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like eli said r u mocking it or???? idk

HELLO sorry im so late i was at school or sleeping!!!!! or both. cool dude u r very much welcome here!! im gonna introduce myself to you because. why not. im clay. im cool. im the meme king.
anyway ya welcome dudette

lol thanks; it's all good.
hey clay; super pleasure to meet you. c:

Lily09 07-16-2014 02:21 AM

o ya swagaroni and cheese i remember your username but not your name but hi hello im elliot im pansexual and transgender!!

kingdestiny216 07-16-2014 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 548521)
o ya swagaroni and cheese i remember your username but not your name but hi hello im elliot im pansexual and transgender!!

lol hi elliot; how goes it?
the name's destiny and it's p terrible so all nicknames are welcome. ouo
assuming you were even talking to me omg

pluzzle 07-16-2014 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 548521)
o ya swagaroni and cheese

im using this everyday now thanks

rebecca 07-16-2014 04:12 AM

I talked with my little sister (aged ten) about the difference between sex and gender and about sexual orientation. She understands this shit better than most adults. She's ten, so she doesn't know what her preference is yet (I didn't at her age), but I don't want her to flounder like I did, to presume heterosexuality blindly, and blunder into stupid mistakes. Soon, she'll be the same age I was when I went to secondary school, where I was bullied a lot for the first few years. I don't want her to be as confused as I was. She's my little sister, right?

(and hopefully she will stay little because if she gets taller than me I will have to kill her. I know Supernatural is fictional, but seriously, I don't know how Dean survived. THE OLDER SIBLING MUST STAY TALLER! OR ELSE THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!)

kingdestiny216 07-16-2014 04:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 548526)
I talked with my little sister (aged ten) about the difference between sex and gender and about sexual orientation. She understands this shit better than most adults. She's ten, so she doesn't know what her preference is yet (I didn't at her age), but I don't want her to flounder like I did, to presume heterosexuality blindly, and blunder into stupid mistakes. Soon, she'll be the same age I was when I went to secondary school, where I was bullied a lot for the first few years. I don't want her to be as confused as I was. She's my little sister, right?

(and hopefully she will stay little because if she gets taller than me I will have to kill her. I know Supernatural is fictional, but seriously, I don't know how Dean survived. THE OLDER SIBLING MUST STAY TALLER! OR ELSE THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES!)

it's often said that little kids can grasp things better
i guess it's because they haven't been taught to be bigoted and narrow-minded yet.
you were bullied? i'm sorry.

((you better pray sister because my little sister is taller than me and it's so sHAMEFUL TO BE THE OLDER SISTER AND SUFFER THE HEIGHT JOKES. dean is a trooper and sam probs doesn't make short jokes bc dean could kill him with a look.))

rebecca 07-16-2014 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548527)
it's often said that little kids can grasp things better
i guess it's because they haven't been taught to be bigoted and narrow-minded yet.
you were bullied? i'm sorry.

((you better pray sister because my little sister is taller than me and it's so sHAMEFUL TO BE THE OLDER SISTER AND SUFFER THE HEIGHT JOKES. dean is a trooper and sam probs doesn't make short jokes bc dean could kill him with a look.))

She's a very smart kid. I've taught her well.

I was bullied a long time ago. I'm a different person now. Less naive. I've learnt to function in society now.

rebecca 07-16-2014 05:28 AM

Oh, and by the way, I don't believe we've met.
I'm Rebecca, known as Rebec by some, fifteen years of age (well, for a few more days at least), and I'm the resident sarcastic, autistic asexual, who reviews books for fun.