The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

HannahChen2009 07-16-2014 04:31 PM

have I mentioned I'm ace
k rly sorry for interrupting but I just came out so bye

kingdestiny216 07-16-2014 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 548531)
Nah, seriously, I was useless back then. I threw chairs at people. I had some anger issues going on. Nowadays, it's just the occasional bout of anxiety, and it's considerably less destructive.

As to being old, I think it's the other way around. You guys are all young. I may be going on sixteen, but maturity-wise, I'm pushing five. I am a child most of the time.

Oh - and I'm sorry for neglecting to mention the most important fact about me - I am both arrogant and pretentious. I think a lot of myself. I'd consider this a good thing in regards to my self-confidence. It is good to be content with one's life.

So yeah, I'm a little bit eccentric. And overly wordy. And I can be insensitive. Just warning you in case you have any crippling anxieties that I might accidentally throw in your face because I'm still a bloody idiot.

well congrats to you on improving your status as a human being. uwu

ah shite dude, i'm turning 16 this year, too! when's your birthday?
i'm 99% child it's cool

it's great to be content with your life. a little asshole-y-ness is good; it makes for interesting people. ouo

i really don't think you can throw anything in my face that i haven't already done to myself, aha. but thanks for the warning. c: it's pretty hard to seriously offend me or anything

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 548536)
I HARDLY DO EITHER LATELY TBH
i remember following one of your stories haha
ahh ya i have kinda had like no inspiration or motivation lately tbh
seventeen cry
p good actually how about u

what story there were lots haha. i remember following like aLL of yours you were like the jk rowling of kp no joke
sEVENTEEN YOU'RE A GOLDEN OLDIE
you needa be on teenpub at this point
well i moved to florida in june so ya i kinda hyperventilate all the time about being in a place i don't know anyone and going to an entirely new school with no friends so ya my summer is spent indoors on my computer being anxious and doing nothing about it
but i'm okay, i guess, that aside. ouo

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 548573)
have I mentioned I'm ace
k rly sorry for interrupting but I just came out so bye

you're not interrupting omg we're not even talking about anything for you to interrupt. d:
come join the party, ace! what's it like to come out?

HannahChen2009 07-16-2014 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548594)
well congrats to you on improving your status as a human being. uwu

ah shite dude, i'm turning 16 this year, too! when's your birthday?
i'm 99% child it's cool

it's great to be content with your life. a little asshole-y-ness is good; it makes for interesting people. ouo

i really don't think you can throw anything in my face that i haven't already done to myself, aha. but thanks for the warning. c: it's pretty hard to seriously offend me or anything

what story there were lots haha. i remember following like aLL of yours you were like the jk rowling of kp no joke
sEVENTEEN YOU'RE A GOLDEN OLDIE
you needa be on teenpub at this point
well i moved to florida in june so ya i kinda hyperventilate all the time about being in a place i don't know anyone and going to an entirely new school with no friends so ya my summer is spent indoors on my computer being anxious and doing nothing about it
but i'm okay, i guess, that aside. ouo

you're not interrupting omg we're not even talking about anything for you to interrupt. d:
come join the party, ace! what's it like to come out?

Thanks c: Well idk I guess I've been struggling with that for a while mostly bc people in my school and society are really rude to gsrm people in general without realizing it (like they have a rly rude name for trans people.)
And rly when I said coming out I meant to you guys :P I don't think I'd ever come out to irl people because I'm an ace who's okay with sex if it means children or pleasing future husband and so on so I don't think I'm going to come out to my family :P

Lily09 07-16-2014 05:36 PM

idk y im sharing this here i just go on this thread a lot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3LbG5hN8aM

blossom 07-16-2014 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 548515)
HETEROFLEXIBLE
*high fives* *maybe*

/raises hand to high five you back then falters and looks confused/

at this point im either pansexual, polysexual, heteroflexible or some weird fluid sexuality thing or like pansexual w hetero preference

its like my mind is just going "u queer or nahhhh"

(sorry for the nash grier)

and i'm cis but like ??? i've identified with agender, demigirl, and this new term magigirl which is the opposite of demigirl (so mostly girl, a little something else)

but yeah im cis if not only because my gender identity is too uncomfortable to think about

what do u guys think about themed pronouns bc I think they're cool (still using she/her obviously though)

(by the way if anyone watches supernatural im p sure cas is ace, at least in my mind and even though im not rly that into destiel as of now I kinda think dean is bi)

Lily09 07-16-2014 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 548615)

at this point im either pansexual, polysexual, heteroflexible or some weird fluid sexuality thing or like pansexual w hetero preference

and i'm cis but like ??? i've identified with agender, demigirl, and this new term magigirl which is the opposite of demigirl (so mostly girl, a little something else)

but yeah im cis if not only because my gender identity is too uncomfortable to think about

what do u guys think about themed pronouns bc I think they're cool (still using she/her obviously though)

(by the way if anyone watches supernatural im p sure cas is ace, at least in my mind and even though im not rly that into destiel as of now I kinda think dean is bi)

hey whats the difference between pansexual and polysexual? im a lil confused?? also whats the difference between demigirl and magigirl? i thought demigirl was partial girl partial something else.
and what do u mean by themed pronouns?

(i feel like cas would be ace, like i'm pretty sure ignorant lil 13 yr old past self wouldnt think so, but now reflecting on him he would be ace. also amab agender too i think or at least amab demiboy. i dont really like destiel either and wincest is just... idk i used to be super into wincest but after some thinking i can't really accept it personally... well im not really into any spn ships anymore either SORRY IM RAMBLING)

kingdestiny216 07-16-2014 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 548560)
u ever get the feel where you just REALLy want to kiss someone of the same gender but your crush happens to be someone of the opposite gender.

or like u really like ur crush but then u also like feel like you could like so many other ppl

and u feel like society would totally look down upon u if u were polyamorous
gg

story of my life sitting here feeling like a taylor swift song

Quote:

Originally Posted by HannahChen2009 (Post 548601)
Thanks c: Well idk I guess I've been struggling with that for a while mostly bc people in my school and society are really rude to gsrm people in general without realizing it (like they have a rly rude name for trans people.)
And rly when I said coming out I meant to you guys :P I don't think I'd ever come out to irl people because I'm an ace who's okay with sex if it means children or pleasing future husband and so on so I don't think I'm going to come out to my family :P

people are just rude to other people but slightly less rude to the people that conform to the same identity as them, in my opinion.
oh dude it's all cool. :D welcome to the club
families are probs the hardest people to tell so never feel pressured ok you're a fabulous flower, my friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 548615)

i'm gonna have to agree with elliot i have literally no idea what mot of those terms mean (i'm not trying to be rude by saying this) so maybe you could enlighten us?

but on the subject of spn dean may as well be frickin bi he definitely could fool me

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 548635)
hey whats the difference between pansexual and polysexual? im a lil confused?? also whats the difference between demigirl and magigirl? i thought demigirl was partial girl partial something else.
and what do u mean by themed pronouns?

(i feel like cas would be ace, like i'm pretty sure ignorant lil 13 yr old past self wouldnt think so, but now reflecting on him he would be ace. also amab agender too i think or at least amab demiboy. i dont really like destiel either and wincest is just... idk i used to be super into wincest but after some thinking i can't really accept it personally... well im not really into any spn ships anymore either SORRY IM RAMBLING)

i don't know what these terms mean at all somebody help me
the only spn ship i was ever into was meg/ruby (idk i was a wild child???) then they both died and i have no feelings anymore sO

HannahChen2009 07-16-2014 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548640)
story of my life sitting here feeling like a taylor swift song

people are just rude to other people but slightly less rude to the people that conform to the same identity as them, in my opinion.
oh dude it's all cool. :D welcome to the club
families are probs the hardest people to tell so never feel pressured ok you're a fabulous flower, my friend.

i'm gonna have to agree with elliot i have literally no idea what mot of those terms mean (i'm not trying to be rude by saying this) so maybe you could enlighten us?

but on the subject of spn dean may as well be frickin bi he definitely could fool me

the only spn ship i was ever into was meg/ruby (idk i was a wild child???) then they both died and i have no feelings anymore sO

Aw thank you c: (Psst you're Amicitia on the mainsite right? I'm the other guy talking to Sravani XP)

Lily09 07-16-2014 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548640)

i know some of those terms but not all. ooh i shipped meg/ruby b4 too.

MaggieMay 07-16-2014 06:49 PM

wait what does polyamorous mean