The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

HeatherB 12-30-2013 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 510729)
(you are very very cute trust me i am scientist)

i am also a scientist and the evidence has been confirmed to this hypothesis what im trying to say is nice face

rebecca 12-30-2013 09:14 AM

My uncle was annoying when I told him I was asexual. He was like:
'Abstinence? Is this part of your Christian faith?'

I was torn between face-palming and attempting homicide.

TheMoonWakedWolf 12-30-2013 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 510726)
aww omg fdsa
is your face on tumblr

my face is not on tumblr bc I suck at selfieing ;-;
but yes it has been confirmed as a scientific fact you have a lovely face
Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 510755)
My uncle was annoying when I told him I was asexual. He was like:
'Abstinence? Is this part of your Christian faith?'

I was torn between face-palming and attempting homicide.

I am so sorry. ;-;
But, well, did you explain it to him? Because when people were like "I'm asexual" at first I got really confused like thinking about asexual reproduction in plants and stuff. I just wasn't aware of what it was. :I

L.S.Trendom 12-30-2013 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 510751)
i am also a scientist and the evidence has been confirmed to this hypothesis what im trying to say is nice face

yes i agree with this
my credentials are that i think i have a sciencey book somewhere in my room so it's totes scientific fact now
(also ct and heather u gUYS 2 UR FACeS ARE RAD)

rebecca 12-30-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 510759)

I am so sorry. ;-;
But, well, did you explain it to him? Because when people were like "I'm asexual" at first I got really confused like thinking about asexual reproduction in plants and stuff. I just wasn't aware of what it was. :I

Yes. He was still annoying. He thought it was just me being weird. But I told him to shut up and I think he got the message in the end.

TheMoonWakedWolf 12-30-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 510760)
yes i agree with this
my credentials are that i think i have a sciencey book somewhere in my room so it's totes scientific fact now
(also ct and heather u gUYS 2 UR FACeS ARE RAD)

no shh my face is not rad it is ok
Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 510761)
Yes. He was still annoying. He thought it was just me being weird. But I told him to shut up and I think he got the message in the end.

Then I am even more sorry. ;-; some people just can't really understand it, I guess. :I or they choose not to understand. Whichever. The latter is even more irritating, though.

Lily09 12-30-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 510729)
(you are very very cute trust me i am scientist)

aaaaa emmar youre so nice

Lily09 12-30-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 510751)
i am also a scientist and the evidence has been confirmed to this hypothesis what im trying to say is nice face

u are my #1 face supporter fdsfjk thank u ur v cute too

Lily09 12-30-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMoonWakedWolf (Post 510759)
my face is not on tumblr bc I suck at selfieing ;-;
but yes it has been confirmed as a scientific fact you have a lovely face

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 510760)
yes i agree with this
my credentials are that i think i have a sciencey book somewhere in my room so it's totes scientific fact now
(also ct and heather u gUYS 2 UR FACeS ARE RAD)

aaaaa thank u ;-;
you both have cute faces too (ct judging based off of that one gmail selfie)
and yes laurel u are cutie 2

Lily09 12-30-2013 02:14 PM

hey heatherb are u laurel or heather off tumblr??


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.