The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

maxi 12-30-2014 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 563733)
It's finding the right name.
I never have, and I'm too used to being Rebec anyway.
I'm so used to being called Rebec it seems to suit me better than my actual name.

I can't call you Rebella, can I?

rebecca 12-30-2014 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 563736)
I can't call you Rebella, can I?

No.
Unless you really want to.
I mean, I hate the 'a' syllable because it's too feminine. As is the 'bella' thingy anyway.

rebecca 12-30-2014 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 563735)
Rebec Rebec Rebec Rebec Rebec Rebec Rebecca

Rebec's more me.
Rebecca's more feminine. Rebec's cut off midway through. It sounds sharper and I prefer it for that reason. Names come with associations for me. The colour, the intensity...various factors. It's weird.

pluzzle 12-30-2014 03:42 AM

sry for the possible spam tonight guys im just... tears up... tryna find my way..., HAHAha
Tbh i could go by any names in ace attorney. lets see what cool names r in aa.

HOLY SHIT IM STILL FEELIN MILES ???

pluzzle 12-30-2014 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 563738)
Rebec's more me.
Rebecca's more feminine. Rebec's cut off midway through. It sounds sharper and I prefer it for that reason. Names come with associations for me. The colour, the intensity...various factors. It's weird.

It sounds really badass with the "ck" sound at the end. it also feels rly nice to say, the sound i mean. ckckckckckkckck i was doing that earlier

rebecca 12-30-2014 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 563740)
It sounds really badass with the "ck" sound at the end. it also feels rly nice to say, the sound i mean. ckckckckckkckck i was doing that earlier

Yeah. I like it.
I mean, I hated it at first but it's so much better than Becky or Becca. I just wish it was a more accepted shortening.

pluzzle 12-30-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 563741)
Yeah. I like it.
I mean, I hated it at first but it's so much better than Becky or Becca. I just wish it was a more accepted shortening.

I think you suit Rebec more than becky or becca, and rebec is kind of one of thise names wheres someone goes "rebec" and you turn on the spot and glare i dont know it just gives that image tbh


IM GONNA PUT MILO AND MILES IN MY SIGNATURE AND THEN... IF PPL COULD LIKE ... USE THOSE IN REFERENCE TO ME IF NEEDED INSTEAD OF CLAY IT WOULD BE TOTALLY APPRECIATED BUT DONT FEEL LIKE... OBLIGATED WOW I FEEL EMBARRASSED IM GAY

rebecca 12-30-2014 03:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 563739)
sry for the possible spam tonight guys im just... tears up... tryna find my way..., HAHAha
Tbh i could go by any names in ace attorney. lets see what cool names r in aa.

HOLY SHIT IM STILL FEELIN MILES ???

Milo is a cool name.
Miles, less so. Then again, when you're singing '500 miles' it's hilarious forever.

pluzzle 12-30-2014 03:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 563743)
Milo is a cool name.
Miles, less so. Then again, when you're singing '500 miles' it's hilarious forever.

i kno omg...nso cool

ya miles is a bit more old fashioned?? (yes hilarious) but i like it all the same but not as much as milo i think but i feel funny with milo bc its a drink hana

rebecca 12-30-2014 03:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 563742)
I think you suit Rebec more than becky or becca, and rebec is kind of one of thise names wheres someone goes "rebec" and you turn on the spot and glare i dont know it just gives that image tbh


IM GONNA PUT MILO AND MILES IN MY SIGNATURE AND THEN... IF PPL COULD LIKE ... USE THOSE IN REFERENCE TO ME IF NEEDED INSTEAD OF CLAY IT WOULD BE TOTALLY APPRECIATED BUT DONT FEEL LIKE... OBLIGATED WOW I FEEL EMBARRASSED IM GAY

That is exactly how it is.

Now, into the world of Rebec's fantastic associations with names that make absolutely no sense: Milo is a fantastic name. It ends in a vowel. It reminds me of Italian things. It's a nice pale yellow. I certainly couldn't carry it off, but you could.

I had a great-grandfather called Miles.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.