The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

pluzzle 01-11-2014 01:45 AM

tru (i didn't mean labels in an offensive way i guess you could put it i just meant names i think idk)

people who can look good as either gender are v cool just putting it out there

blossom 01-11-2014 01:33 PM

Pluzzle I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with ANYTHING but Australia is not an anagram for genitals because there's genitals does not have a u in it.

AlgebraAddict 01-11-2014 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 514191)
Pluzzle I'm sorry, this has nothing to do with ANYTHING but Australia is not an anagram for genitals because there's genitals does not have a u in it.

It's not an anagram, it's just saying that Australia's on the point of the globe where you'd expect ahem to be

pluzzle 01-11-2014 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 514191)

like AA, said, it's not an anagram. We were having a discussion on the girly thread a while ago and that's where it went XD

blossom 01-11-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 514200)
like AA, said, it's not an anagram. We were having a discussion on the girly thread a while ago and that's where it went XD

Ohhh... xD

LaurenM 01-12-2014 02:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 513925)
ok so a cisgirl likes a trans male, and she personally thinks of the boy as a girl (aka transphobiaaaaaaaaa) and normally likes girls but just so happend to like a trans male? her sexuality? she's transphobic, and a lesbian who happens to like a trans male and invalidates his gender.
and yes, invalidating someones gender is transphobic

Such a loooooong sexuality name.
No, I mean, she calls him a he and respects him like that, but she likes him because of his biological sex and just thinks of him as a girl but doesn't call him a girl? Like I still think of you as a girl because you used to be a girl and am used to that, but am trying to change that? (I'm so sorry ;;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 513985)
For me it's not a question of more cleavage, it's just cleavage in general

I JUST DON'T WANT CLEAVAGE IT'S ANNOYING LIKE I JUST WANT TO GO DOWN nd buy a pen or whatever but I have to wear a bra unless it's winter and I have hoodies over?
Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 514062)
YES WOOHOO FOR SCIENCE
like this is my favorite thing ever: http://fav.me/d2h0v65
i've read it like... four times?

YAY
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 514069)
theres so many names for different things and i just??? am so??? conFUSED??? too many labels idk. also like, im kinda annoyed atm because of our school uniforms?? like i'm always gonna be a female looking person because all year around we wear dresses or skirts and blouses, the only gender neutral uniform is sport. i just think i'll feel uncomfortable but its just the expression isnt it

emma: you luck duck! that's cool that she didnt tell you that you were wrong or too young - mine would have said nooo you're too young to understand go play with your dolls bitch

slight exaggeration shhh

It'll really suck to be transgender in Hong Kong bc you have to wear dressessssss.

pluzzle 01-12-2014 03:09 AM

yaaa i think any school it would be hard - the only way i could do it would to go to a new school which im probs doing in a couple of years and if this continues (this thing where im not rly fem all the time) ill be out u know

rebecca 01-12-2014 03:22 AM

When I told my uncle about asexuality he was like 'Abstinence? Is this part of your Christian beliefs'. I could have murdered him.

Because, see, I'm genophobic. I'm genuinely terrified of sex as an idea. It freaks me out.

pluzzle 01-12-2014 03:26 AM

...*facepalms*

Interesting. I'm not terrified of the idea of the thing - I don't see myself ever doing the frick frack with a guy. I would probably ' be with' a girl though... ugh sorry

(yes I am aware I said frick frack and the thing, I just found it funny I don't know)

rebecca 01-12-2014 03:32 AM

I wouldn't have sex with either because I fear human contact. I DON'T EVEN HUG BECAUSE IT FREAKS ME OUT. If I think someone is going to pat me on the back reassuringly, I generally back away. Yes I hug my parents, my sister, family members and, obviously, small children, but mostly...other people? Friends? Nope, I'm out. I'll get my little sister to be a stunt double.