The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

rebecca 02-17-2014 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 520129)
@wolfwriter

you have the kind of face that I see and I'm like WHY DO THESE GORGEOUS GIRLS HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT except you're not so :'D

and also it's weird cuz a few years ago I was the no. 1 anti-gay-marriage person on this website who was naive and innocent and wore neon skinny jeans and now I'm openly bi and assumedly goth. :D

I know. You've learnt a hell of a lot.
Do you still wear neon skinny jeans because neon skinny jeans are awesome?

AlgebraAddict 02-17-2014 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 520142)
I know. You've learnt a hell of a lot.
Do you still wear neon skinny jeans because neon skinny jeans are awesome?

I still have a bunch of them, but now they're used for a different effect. I wore my hot pink ones a few days ago with black combat boots and an Emilie autumn t shirt and fishnet gloves.

rebecca 02-17-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 520165)
I still have a bunch of them, but now they're used for a different effect. I wore my hot pink ones a few days ago with black combat boots and an Emilie autumn t shirt and fishnet gloves.

Awesome.
I can't wear jeans that aren't blue, black or grey.
Dammit OCD. So limiting sometimes.

WolfWriter 02-17-2014 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 520134)
dude u are hella pretty omg

Dude you are hella nice omg

WolfWriter 02-17-2014 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 520129)
@wolfwriter

you have the kind of face that I see and I'm like WHY DO THESE GORGEOUS GIRLS HAVE TO BE STRAIGHT except you're not so :'D

and also it's weird cuz a few years ago I was the no. 1 anti-gay-marriage person on this website who was naive and innocent and wore neon skinny jeans and now I'm openly bi and assumedly goth. :D

Not straight but not cute enough to be taken apparently. Or too picky oops

Ha my sense of style and my attitude have evolved too.

AlgebraAddict 02-17-2014 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WolfWriter (Post 520181)
Not straight but not cute enough to be taken apparently. Or too picky oops

Ha my sense of style and my attitude have evolved too.

eh girls are not interested in me either except for that one that is starting to question her sexuality bc of me idk

rebecca 02-18-2014 03:51 AM

I think I'm panromantic in that I don't care about gender and shit like that, I get drawn in to personalities. However, I may also be aromantic because I can't be bothered having any relationships. At all. Confusing, non?

LaurenM 02-18-2014 06:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 520234)
I think I'm panromantic in that I don't care about gender and shit like that, I get drawn in to personalities. However, I may also be aromantic because I can't be bothered having any relationships. At all. Confusing, non?

I'm pan but I definitely can't be bothered to have any relationships. I'm perfectly fine just crushing on that person.
I still can't decide whether I'm homosexual or pansexual.

meerkat 02-18-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 520234)

I have something like that... one moment I'm a hopeless romantic and a few seconds later, I think "Dating is stupid."

Lily09 02-18-2014 06:32 PM

well if asexual is not being attracted to anyone sexually, wouldnt aromantic mean not being attracted to anyone romantically? not just not wanting a relationship? idk if im right, so please correct me if im wrong.