The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

rebecca 12-25-2013 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 509122)
Okay, so I'm pansexual and just sick of all the crap bisexuals and pansexuals have to deal with about being "greedy" and needing to "choose a gender". And also I have no clue how to come out to my friends and I know I'm never going to come out to my family because of reasons.

There's this kid in my school who's pansexual. He just never made a big deal of it. He was just a genuinely cool person.

blossom 12-25-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 509574)
I'm asexual. People don't question me about it. Because I make it quite clear that I literally hate everyone.

My friend is asexual and biromantic.

blossom 12-25-2013 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 509557)
yeah omg i got the second one so much that now i just tell people that im bisexual because im so tired of explaining pansexuality only to have people say "so youre basically bisexual"

I'd probably just explain that bisexuality means attracted to a gender within the gender binary, male and female, so you could see a pansexual person in a relationship with someone who's bigender/pangender/agender/third gender/transgender/trigender/whatever but you'd only see someone bisexual with someone male or female. I think that would probably help a lot of people understand.

L.S.Trendom 12-25-2013 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 509499)
i actually feel that aromantic/asexuals do have a voice in the LGBTQIAP/GSRM community. A stands for aromantic/asexual, and they go through a lot of shit people in the GSRM community do.

yuup i agree, they belong in the GSRM community
Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 509491)
Well, I'm not really religious either. My family doesn't go to church and my parents don't really have faith, they're more the kind of people who just don't know what's out there. But lately I've been thinking about religion and basically just questioning life as we know it, all that sort of thing, and I know that pansexual is what I am but I also feel bad about it because of the possibility that it could be wrong. Even if I were straight I'd still support LGBTQIAP/GSRM rights but the possibility scares me.

Heyy, dude, just because a large, noisy part of some religions say that being non-straight is wrong, doesn't mean you have to agree with it. You can be a Christian or a Muslim or a Buddhist or *anything*, pretty much, and still think being gay/bi/whatevs is still perfectly fine. It's your personal views, you don't have to agree with every bit of that religion.

HeatherB 12-25-2013 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 509557)
yeah omg i got the second one so much that now i just tell people that im bisexual because im so tired of explaining pansexuality only to have people say "so youre basically bisexual"

dude i told some guy at my school i was bi and he was like ".......... so youre lesbian"
what
what the fuck
no
Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 509589)
My friend is asexual and biromantic.

yeah actually same
cuz like
sex gross
people cool

Lily09 12-25-2013 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 509590)
I'd probably just explain that bisexuality means attracted to a gender within the gender binary, male and female, so you could see a pansexual person in a relationship with someone who's bigender/pangender/agender/third gender/transgender/trigender/whatever but you'd only see someone bisexual with someone male or female. I think that would probably help a lot of people understand.

i do that but people are like "a person can't be two genders! or three or none!! also if they have a dick theyre a guy if they have a vagina they're a girl!" so im just so done

blossom 12-25-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 509678)
i do that but people are like "a person can't be two genders! or three or none!! also if they have a dick theyre a guy if they have a vagina they're a girl!" so im just so done

If someone said that to me I would be so mad


Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 509634)
yuup i agree, they belong in the GSRM community

Heyy, dude, just because a large, noisy part of some religions say that being non-straight is wrong, doesn't mean you have to agree with it. You can be a Christian or a Muslim or a Buddhist or *anything*, pretty much, and still think being gay/bi/whatevs is still perfectly fine. It's your personal views, you don't have to agree with every bit of that religion.

Thanks for that. I guess there's always the question of "what if?" but I guess there's nothing you can really do about that.

Lily09 12-25-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 509704)
If someone said that to me I would be so mad

which is why im never coming out as genderfluid at this school

blossom 12-25-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 509735)
which is why im never coming out as genderfluid at this school

I came out as pansexual to my friend recently.

Lily09 12-25-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blossom (Post 509739)
I came out as pansexual to my friend recently.

how'd it go?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.