The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   GSRM Community (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=3738)

AlgebraAddict 07-15-2014 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 548288)

oh my god

i am laughing so hard right now

"More distorted messaging, by making society, or those considered homophobic/bigots the cause of the homosexual's "frozen" state. Because gays have no control over their same-sex preference, to expect moral behavior is unloving, cruel and ignorant, because what you’re asking is impossible."

she makes it sound like having no control over your sexuality is a bad thing

I'd like to see her try to be a lesbian

AlgebraAddict 07-15-2014 06:36 PM

ack i am at the library now and surrounded by so many gorgeous booky people

but they're all like three yeras older than me

BookKitty 07-15-2014 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 548438)
oh my god

"More distorted messaging, by making society, or those considered homophobic/bigots the cause of the homosexual's "frozen" state. Because gays have no control over their same-sex preference, to expect moral behavior is unloving, cruel and ignorant, because what you’re asking is impossible."

ikr she's so ignorant

BookKitty 07-15-2014 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 548449)

omigod i feel you but i was at the beach... girls in SWIMSUITS HOLY FUCK lol :D

kingdestiny216 07-15-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BookKitty (Post 548458)
omigod i feel you but i was at the beach... girls in SWIMSUITS HOLY FUCK lol :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 548449)

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 548438)
oh my god

who actually made that website and that long ass post who has actual time for that shit i don't even write essays for grades that long

you guys are my link to the outside world idk when the last time i left my house was

BearWithAStrawberry 07-15-2014 09:12 PM

so i asked my mom what she would do if i turned out to be bisexual and she said that she'd cry because something's wrong with my brain or i have been emotionally and physically hurt by a man so i had to turn to women

so i said "what if i chose to be bisexual?"
and she said that it's not a choice

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5frn8TAlew0&feature=kp

BookKitty 07-15-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearWithAStrawberry (Post 548482)
so i asked my mom what she would do if i turned out to be bisexual and she said that she'd cry because something's wrong with my brain or i have been emotionally and physically hurt by a man so i had to turn to women

ugh oh man. we finally convince people that it's not a choice and then they think you were hurt... so sorry bae :(
and that slam poem is fucking amazing

kingdestiny216 07-15-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

once i was talking about gay rights bc i think it's hella important (who wouldn't???) and my mom asked me if i were gay so i said "no, why would you think that?" and she said she worries about me sometimes

once my mom was talking about how my brother only has girls around him so i said "what if he grew up and he was gay?" and she said she would be so disappointed and just cry, looking at me like i was supposed to say something

once i was on wattpad bc my friend posted a poem and i read it, then my mom read it, and i had just moved from virginia to ohio, so of course my friends missed me etc., but my point is that the poem was about my friend missing this guy she had a sort of skinny love thing going on with. it was lovey dovey "i miss you" stuff. my mom constantly said it was about me and was accusing me like i'd done something then had me harass that friend over the phone on speakerphone until she told me who the poem was about

my mother and step-dad are raging homophobics and i'm pretty sure they'd do a lot more than cry
so i feel you

that poem should be a national anthem, sung over loudspeakers and written literally everywhere bc it's that good

pluzzle 07-16-2014 01:42 AM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548489)
once i was talking about gay rights bc i think it's hella important (who wouldn't???) and my mom asked me if i were gay so i said "no, why would you think that?" and she said she worries about me sometimes

once my mom was talking about how my brother only has girls around him so i said "what if he grew up and he was gay?" and she said she would be so disappointed and just cry, looking at me like i was supposed to say something

once i was on wattpad bc my friend posted a poem and i read it, then my mom read it, and i had just moved from virginia to ohio, so of course my friends missed me etc., but my point is that the poem was about my friend missing this guy she had a sort of skinny love thing going on with. it was lovey dovey "i miss you" stuff. my mom constantly said it was about me and was accusing me like i'd done something then had me harass that friend over the phone on speakerphone until she told me who the poem was about

my mother and step-dad are raging homophobics and i'm pretty sure they'd do a lot more than cry
so i feel you

that poem should be a national anthem, sung over loudspeakers and written literally everywhere bc it's that good

dudes that sucks... like so much........... idk what to say BUT i hope they change their minds !!!

my dad was talking about how ian thorpe is gay andhe was saying how upsetting it is that it's 2014 and people still find it hard to come out. so that's good yo. mum doesn't rly care lmao

pluzzle 07-16-2014 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emaafre (Post 548431)
It's not LGBT,
It's LGBTQAPPNb+
I think I've made my point

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, like eli said r u mocking it or???? idk
Quote:

Originally Posted by kingdestiny216 (Post 548412)
i know, i know. c: all you guys are great omg i just love it
ummmmmm hi everyone, my name's destiny, i'm 15, and i'm p sure i'm some freaky pansexual girl with homoromantic tendencies but idk because losing my v is not an interest at this point
whew where's my introduction party

#trendom HOLY SHITE I DIDN'T THINK YOU EVEN GOT ON THIS SITE ANYMORE WHERE YOU BEEN

HELLO sorry im so late i was at school or sleeping!!!!! or both. cool dude u r very much welcome here!! im gonna introduce myself to you because. why not. im clay. im cool. im the meme king.
anyway ya welcome dudette