The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

bookworm1999 01-15-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 408109)
My fingers were frozen from going on a walk when it was cold, so I didn't bother with the Caps Lock key or the Shift key while typing. Also I was feeling lazy.

Nooooo don't cry!! D: *hugs* I'm okay, now. Just had a bad day. Don't worry. <:^J



Awwww, thanks, Kendra. ^_^ *glomps back*

Tehee XD
*meep*

chelseki3 01-15-2013 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 402424)

I'm just going to ignore the fact that I am on the line of underweight, since I eat a lot of food and I absolutely do not care about being thin.
http://cdn.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat.../bmi-chart.gif

According to that chart I'm underweight...>•<

Cherrybomb 01-15-2013 04:52 PM

According to that chart I'm obese.
According to another chart I'm average.
According to yet another chart, I'm underweight.

I don't understand. >_>

DragonRider 01-15-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherrybomb (Post 408264)
According to that chart I'm obese.
According to another chart I'm average.
According to yet another chart, I'm underweight.

I don't understand. >_>

Well, you need to take into account bones and muscles and stuff. Because your whole body weight is not just fat and flesh. So charts like these are basically inaccurate. Because they assume you have a certain ratio of bone:muscle:fat or something.
Don't stress about it.

Cherrybomb 01-15-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonRider (Post 408270)
Well, you need to take into account bones and muscles and stuff. Because your whole body weight is not just fat and flesh. So charts like these are basically inaccurate. Because they assume you have a certain ratio of bone:muscle:fat or something.
Don't stress about it.

That makes a lot of sense. XD Thanks.

BlueMi 01-15-2013 05:04 PM

Today is another one of those days that would've been nice if I didn't have those little moments of angstiness where I just hate everyone and want to crawl up into a hole. ]:

bookworm1999 01-15-2013 05:24 PM

Today... I realized some terrible things about my personality that have been annoying some people on here. Now I feel like I should never show my face, but I will. Not so much attention seeker...

soph-soph27 01-15-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 408287)
Today is another one of those days that would've been nice if I didn't have those little moments of angstiness where I just hate everyone and want to crawl up into a hole. ]:

D: *hugs* That sucks.

cheezemziez 01-15-2013 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 408287)
Today is another one of those days that would've been nice if I didn't have those little moments of angstiness where I just hate everyone and want to crawl up into a hole. ]:

It's okay. Angstiness isn't permanent, and you're awesome enough to overcome it.

cheezemziez 01-15-2013 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 408291)
Today... I realized some terrible things about my personality that have been annoying some people on here. Now I feel like I should never show my face, but I will. Not so much attention seeker...

Just because some people don't like something, it doesn't mean that it is bad. Opinions are just that. It's who you really are that matters, not how everyone else sees you.

bookworm1999 01-15-2013 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 408296)
Just because some people don't like something, it doesn't mean that it is bad. Opinions are just that. It's who you really are that matters, not how everyone else sees you.

But I'M the one that realized.... I'm an annpying attention seeker D:

cheezemziez 01-15-2013 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 408297)
But I'M the one that realized.... I'm an annpying attention seeker D:

You're not annoying, and you're not an attention seeker as far as I've seen. Attention seeking would be if you posted pointless stuff in massive fonts and unnecessarily bright colours, spelt wrong and in capitals just to make people get annoyed and respond angrily.

bookworm1999 01-15-2013 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 408298)
You're not annoying, and you're not an attention seeker as far as I've seen. Attention seeking would be if you posted pointless stuff in massive fonts and unnecessarily bright colours, spelt wrong and in capitals just to make people get annoyed and respond angrily.

Thanks for trying to help...XD

cheezemziez 01-15-2013 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 408299)
Thanks for trying to help...XD

Haha, I'n not exactly the greatest for advice. But you're not an annoying attention seeker and you have every reason to stick around here.

Lily09 01-15-2013 05:48 PM

A least, you came early, Depression. At least you didn't get my hopes up.

i feel like self harming

L.S.Trendom 01-15-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408304)
A least, you came early, Depression. At least you didn't get my hopes up.

i feel like self harming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3zcypsjO8o
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZjRMa7Pmj4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bWrLEL_hgo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV-HPOHu8mY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgnDLWeeaM
listen to happy music for the rest of the day (unless a non-happy song actually makes you feel better). just try.

I felt like self-harming yesterday but I didn't. You can, too. *hugs*

cheezemziez 01-15-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408304)
A least, you came early, Depression. At least you didn't get my hopes up.

i feel like self harming

/hugs
I really hope it all gets better.
You are allowed to be optimistic, you know.Please don't. Stay strong.

TheAshWolf 01-15-2013 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 402424)

I'm just going to ignore the fact that I am on the line of underweight, since I eat a lot of food and I absolutely do not care about being thin.
http://cdn.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat.../bmi-chart.gif

....Whaaaaaat? O_O According to that chart...I'm...underweight? #_# I thought I was right where I was supposed to be.

Well, I guess that's what you get when you veg out for months and months without much exercise. Loss of muscle mass. Ugh. Well, then.

*slinks off to eat something and do some push-ups*

toriluv91750 01-15-2013 07:10 PM

Okay, so I just decided to do this since I just really need to let my heart out on this one topic. It's about my love life. When I say that, most people would be like, you? love life? same sentence? what?! But, it's true. So I'm just gonna keep typing what happened and if you feel like reading and replying then, okay, but I'm really just doing this so I can let it all out. You know what I'm saying? Oh, and I'm putting it in like a story format sorta thingy, so um yeah.
Here we go:

So it all started when I was in sixth grade and I liked this guy (we will call him Arty [That's not his real name, btw]). He liked me back and he was in seventh grade. Well, I became quiet close to him and his younger sisters and our parents became good friends. So then, when I was in seventh grade, we didn't really talk much and he started dating this girl and they had a good relationship and about at the end of the school year they broke up. During this whole thing I was kind of jealous because I had known him for two years already. Well, in eighth grade wee still didn't talk much until the end of the year, or this passed summer, when my church youth group went to Disneyland for a day. During that day, he was being really sweet and we getting closer and he would push my hair our of my face and stuff like that. Well, during summer we got closer and closer and then when school started, we started getting farther and farther. So, this past Christmas I got him a present, right? Well, New years eve comes and my family and a whole bunch of other families that we're friends with went to their house for new years eve. He ditched me and his sisters and my friend to go upstairs and hang out with my other friend while she watched the kids. I don't even think he knew he broke my heart, but he did. And she didn't know that I liked him, either so I really can't blame either of them.

Well that's my story. It's funny 'cause the first song that I heard in the new year that same night was Try by Pink, and it really reminds me of my situation. It was TOTALLY by coincidence.
Uuuurgh. Well thanks if you read this and responded. Sorry if you think it's random babbling. It's probably written like random babbling.

HeatherB 01-15-2013 07:16 PM

i'm not okay

CACrools 01-15-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 408367)
i'm not okay

Well, you're gonna be okay. Think of it this way... if you dig deep enough, by not feeling good, soon enough you'll have to go up, and feel better. If you need to talk, you can go on the main page and use my contact tab. Stay strong *http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mellryNLXe1qevkrb.gif*

toriluv91750 01-15-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 408326)
....Whaaaaaat? O_O According to that chart...I'm...underweight? #_# I thought I was right where I was supposed to be.

Well, I guess that's what you get when you veg out for months and months without much exercise. Loss of muscle mass. Ugh. Well, then.

*slinks off to eat something and do some push-ups*

According to that chart I'm just barely overweight, which surprises me because i thought I was severely overweight
hmmm, weird

soph-soph27 01-15-2013 10:05 PM

That person in your class who you just want to smack in the face with a brick.

BlueMi 01-15-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by soph-soph27 (Post 408440)
That person in your class who you just want to smack in the face with a brick.

Jaaaaayy H.?

L.S.Trendom 01-15-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 408367)
i'm not okay

You're going to be, someday.
I refuse to accept any other possibility for my friends. *hugs*

01-15-2013 10:14 PM

Just wanted to let you guys know that I've lost three inches off my hips! :D I'm so proud of myself for dieting and I can't wait until I can be even more proud!

HeatherB 01-15-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 408445)
You're going to be, someday.
I refuse to accept any other possibility for my friends. *hugs*

Thank you. :J *accepts hug*

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 12:02 AM

This hat would be SO useful.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9...ddnno1_500.gif

XD Kidding. Awesome GIF, though.

maxi 01-16-2013 12:16 AM

nostalgia.
dont come.
D:
I remember that kid...
...but I know it is over now...
Why couldnt she be the same age as me?

L.S.Trendom 01-16-2013 12:36 AM

what the f*ck is wrong with me
what the f*ck
and why
seriously
i don't

earlier today i was thinking i'd sort of like to just tell someone everything. my 'darkest secrets', the things i kind of try to hide in the farthest part of myself.
then i thought i'd rather keep it inside and hide it and never let it see the light of day and hope it asphyxiates
(and the 'secrets'—only one's actually dark, and I've mentioned it. the other is pretty much only dark because of how much self-hate surrounds it.)

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 408488)
what the f*ck is wrong with me
what the f*ck
and why
seriously
i don't

earlier today i was thinking i'd sort of like to just tell someone everything. my 'darkest secrets', the things i kind of try to hide in the farthest part of myself.
then i thought i'd rather keep it inside and hide it and never let it see the light of day and hope it asphyxiates
(and the 'secrets'—only one's actually dark, and I've mentioned it. the other is pretty much only dark because of how much self-hate surrounds it.)

<:^L Tredom.... *bear hug*

There's nothing wrong with you! Don't be so hard on yourself. You're just going through an emotional low. It'll pass. Don't worry.

It's not good to hold things inside, even if you initially think it will fix your problems. It won't. All it can do is either postpone the inevitable or make matters worse. Unfortunately, secrets can't just asphyxiate and be done away with.

Don't hate yourself, Tredom, please please please don't....there's nothing about you TO hate! D: *hugs* You're funny and kind and intelligent and an incredible writer and friend.

If you feel like venting, or want to get something off your chest...you can always come to me. You know that, right? <:^J

L.S.Trendom 01-16-2013 01:10 AM

did i just f*ck up again
you stupid little f*ck up

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 408491)
<:^L Tredom.... *bear hug*

There's nothing wrong with you! Don't be so hard on yourself. You're just going through an emotional low. It'll pass. Don't worry.

It's not good to hold things inside, even if you initially think it will fix your problems. It won't. All it can do is either postpone the inevitable or make matters worse. Unfortunately, secrets can't just asphyxiate and be done away with.

Don't hate yourself, Tredom, please please please don't....there's nothing about you TO hate! D: *hugs* You're funny and kind and intelligent and an incredible writer and friend.

If you feel like venting, or want to get something off your chest...you can always come to me. You know that, right? <:^J

There is something wrong with me. I consider that pretty much an indisputable fact. And it's not just an emotional low—I don't think I'm ever really okay.

I know. thanks.

TheAshWolf 01-16-2013 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 408492)
did i just f*ck up again
you stupid little f*ck up



There is something wrong with me. I consider that pretty much an indisputable fact. And it's not just an emotional low—I don't think I'm ever really okay.

I know. thanks.

D:> What happened?! Don't think of yourself like that. >:| That's just not true.

No one's perfect. No one's TOTALLY satisfied with themselves (except maybe narcissists). >_> We all hate ourselves from time to time. For being imperfect, for making mistakes, for not living up to our impossible expectations. We all want to be as good as Superman, but that's just not possible. I know that's a hard pill to swallow. (I still don't totally accept that for myself. But deep down, I know it's true.) You can only do what you personally have the capacity to do. If someone has a problem with that, then it's their problem, not yours.

Why do you think something's specifically wrong with you, may I ask? :^/

L.S.Trendom 01-16-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 408493)
D:> What happened?! Don't think of yourself like that. >:| That's just not true.

No one's perfect. No one's TOTALLY satisfied with themselves (except maybe narcissists). >_> We all hate ourselves from time to time. For being imperfect, for making mistakes, for not living up to our impossible expectations. We all want to be as good as Superman, but that's just not possible. I know that's a hard pill to swallow. (I still don't totally accept that for myself. But deep down, I know it's true.) You can only do what you personally have the capacity to do. If someone has a problem with that, then it's their problem, not yours.

Why do you think something's specifically wrong with you, may I ask? :^/

oh okay
i didn't eff up as badly as i was afraid (terrified) of…

I need to be more than what I feel capable of, though.

eh, there are multiple reasons…

shadowtide 01-16-2013 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 408488)
what the f*ck is wrong with me
what the f*ck
and why
seriously
i don't

earlier today i was thinking i'd sort of like to just tell someone everything. my 'darkest secrets', the things i kind of try to hide in the farthest part of myself.
then i thought i'd rather keep it inside and hide it and never let it see the light of day and hope it asphyxiates
(and the 'secrets'—only one's actually dark, and I've mentioned it. the other is pretty much only dark because of how much self-hate surrounds it.)

All the most awesome people are a bit f*cked up, LST.
*hugs you so hard the world turns bright orange* Please, please try not to hate yourself… You're incredibly amazing and awesome and kind and amusing and so many people love you. You have no idea how amazing you are because you can't see yourself from the outside.
You're not okay now, but I think you will be, eventually. If you ever want to tell me anything, you can… I love you. :/ *hugs again*

Lily09 01-16-2013 01:42 AM

YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ME FOR THINGS I DIDNT DO OH MY GOD YOU TALK ABOUT SELF CONTROL, BUT HONESTLY, YOU HAVE LIKE NONE AT ALL.
You've been using physical punishment as your choice as punishment for 13 years, and it hasn't been effective at all, what makes you think it will ever be? I'm thinking that you're just using it to vent your anger out, but I'm not your fucking property that you can just throw around and blame things on, I'm your freaking daughter, a human being. Get a punching bag, because I'm not yours.

It's things like this that make me dig my nails into my skin as hard as I can until I have scratches all over my skin.

shadowtide 01-16-2013 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408500)
YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ME FOR THINGS I DIDNT DO OH MY GOD YOU TALK ABOUT SELF CONTROL, BUT HONESTLY, YOU HAVE LIKE NONE AT ALL.
You've been using physical punishment as your choice as punishment for 13 years, and it hasn't been effective at all, what makes you think it will ever be? I'm thinking that you're just using it to vent your anger out, but I'm not your fucking property that you can just throw around and blame things on, I'm your freaking daughter, a human being. Get a punching bag, because I'm not yours.

It's things like this that make me dig my nails into my skin as hard as I can until I have scratches all over my skin.

You're a better person than your dad. Because in spite of what he does, you still turned out an epik person.

Don't scratch. Please. Go eat icing instead. Icing is such a beautiful thing. Or chocolate chips or an orange or something like that if you don't have any.

rebecca 01-16-2013 02:37 AM

What is instagram?

LaurenM 01-16-2013 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 408500)
YOU CAN'T JUST HIT ME FOR THINGS I DIDNT DO OH MY GOD YOU TALK ABOUT SELF CONTROL, BUT HONESTLY, YOU HAVE LIKE NONE AT ALL.
You've been using physical punishment as your choice as punishment for 13 years, and it hasn't been effective at all, what makes you think it will ever be? I'm thinking that you're just using it to vent your anger out, but I'm not your fucking property that you can just throw around and blame things on, I'm your freaking daughter, a human being. Get a punching bag, because I'm not yours.

It's things like this that make me dig my nails into my skin as hard as I can until I have scratches all over my skin.

Yeah, it just makes you even madder. Why do parents never talk to you reasonably (and sometimes coldly) like they do in books? Now we'll never know whether the character being reproachful of the parent's calmness legitamate.
Don't scratch. Punch a wall or something, so there might be an illusion of harming something instead of yourself without harming anything at all. Of course, it's painful, but you get to feel pain as well as the illusion of harming something instead of really harming yourself :/
I'm not sure if I made sense.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 408504)
dad blocked me from instagram

it's unsafe

woohoo (not necessarily sarcasm)

But it's not if you're a private user, which you are!

DragonRider 01-16-2013 07:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 408488)
what the f*ck is wrong with me
what the f*ck
and why
seriously
i don't

earlier today i was thinking i'd sort of like to just tell someone everything. my 'darkest secrets', the things i kind of try to hide in the farthest part of myself.
then i thought i'd rather keep it inside and hide it and never let it see the light of day and hope it asphyxiates
(and the 'secrets'—only one's actually dark, and I've mentioned it. the other is pretty much only dark because of how much self-hate surrounds it.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e4yIXL1T8M

You are f***ing perfect, OK?
*hugs* My inbox is open anytime you need to talk.
Don't hate yourself. Please.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.