The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Zelda 06-05-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595218)
I sure do love hearing my brother screaming at my parents and making threats lmao
I just want to go back to school
haha great now my parents are yelling at each other too
(also I may have fucked up and so how do I only wear long sleeves and skirts without my parents getting suspicious)

tbh I was the rebellious li'l shit that yelled at my parents, so I can say from experience that as your brother matures he will probably learn to stop screaming.

(> soft/loose pants
> jackets and cardigans
> don't put foundation/concealer on until everything's healed up, chemicals are bad for your lovely body.
> if it's just on the front then keep your wrists always facing you or down, it's a fairly easy habit to slip into and you can normally get away with short sleeves doing it. )

(I've mentioned this before but;
> aloe vera = good for healing.
> lotion w/ vitamin e = good for scars
> drink lots of water
> make sure there's zinc in your diet, zinc is good for skin.
> take care of yourself sweetheart, you're important. )

Swallowtail 06-05-2017 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 595223)
tbh I was the rebellious li'l shit that yelled at my parents, so I can say from experience that as your brother matures he will probably learn to stop screaming.

(> soft/loose pants
> jackets and cardigans
> don't put foundation/concealer on until everything's healed up, chemicals are bad for your lovely body.
> if it's just on the front then keep your wrists always facing you or down, it's a fairly easy habit to slip into and you can normally get away with short sleeves doing it. )

(I've mentioned this before but;
> aloe vera = good for healing.
> lotion w/ vitamin e = good for scars
> drink lots of water
> make sure there's zinc in your diet, zinc is good for skin.
> take care of yourself sweetheart, you're important. )

thank you so much
but also its on the tops of my arms so I really cant wear short sleeves ah fuck
but hopefully they'll be too busy arguing to notice

Zelda 06-05-2017 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595224)
thank you so much
but also its on the tops of my arms so I really cant wear short sleeves ah fuck
but hopefully they'll be too busy arguing to notice

np c:
bracelets might help too.
you're home for the summer right? maybe you could get a summer job or something? that would get you out of the house and away from all the arguing.

Zelda 06-05-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595226)
my parents don't want me to leave the house during the summer because I'm away at school the rest of the year

ah, I see. Well then maybe you could try inviting other people over? Kind of force your parents to stop arguing briefly by adding an outsider to the mix? I honestly don't know if that works, but I've heard it does.

I'm not sure there's a solution to you're parents' arguing, sometimes adults do that and there isn't a way to get them to stop. But eventually they'll run out of words, so just hang in there :s :)

Owen-L 06-12-2017 05:12 PM

when someone accuses you of ignoring them when you weren't even though they ignore you 24/7 :)
and then you have to apologise for it, but then the other person also apologises, but they say it as if they shouldn't be the one apologising

Zelda 06-15-2017 02:35 AM

hi this is a vent. first, however, i should apologize for taking up so much space on KP. i know i've made an overabundance of posts, specifically on the A/N and W/B, and most of them are meaningless and clog things up fir other people. i get bored easily at work, i'm sorry.

EDIT: ah yes, there's that crippling regret.

AlgebraAddict 06-18-2017 02:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 595279)
hi this is a vent. first, however, i should apologize for taking up so much space on KP. i know i've made an overabundance of posts, specifically on the A/N and W/B, and most of them are meaningless and clog things up fir other people. i get bored easily at work, i'm sorry.

EDIT: ah yes, there's that crippling regret.

excuse me I've made more w/b threads than anyone else in this website's history. don't even fuck with me I am the single worst spammer. I have like fifteen dozen thousand posts on the nsp too. I once entered a novel contest on kp by copy and pasting my entire novel into a single comment on the contest announcement.
I am trash. don't even feel bad about yourself homie.

SilverMoon 06-18-2017 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 595294)
excuse me I've made more w/b threads than anyone else in this website's history. don't even fuck with me I am the single worst spammer. I have like fifteen dozen thousand posts on the nsp too. I once entered a novel contest on kp by copy and pasting my entire novel into a single comment on the contest announcement.
I am trash. don't even feel bad about yourself homie.

wERE ALL TRASH HERE!!!

guys guys it's garbage can, not garbage cannot. Belief in yo self!!!!!!!!!!!

Syafai 06-19-2017 05:26 AM

I swearrrr this kid is so annoying. halp me XC.



so there's this kid he's my friend-ish's cousin and I swear everytime he's biking and I'm outside he shows me his musicallys and dabs (incorrectly) and says "cash me ousside how bow dah" (incorrectly) and it's soooooooo annoying. he's literally 9 years old I'm not lying. he's also self racist and racist to others. he called my favourite muser (she's black) ugly and he said "eww look at her skin she's ugly" i swearrrr it's so annoying. he even looked at my younger sister (they have the same race literally) and called her "ugly poop skin". I swear help me he's sooooooooooo annoying and he listens and says almost all the (2010-) dead memes you can think of. help how do I ask him politely to stop annoying me all the ways I think of to ask him are rood and I'm hufflepuff so I can't say rood things so help I swear get him some malk he needs malk. he also says things like "hahaha you don't know arabic she doesn't know how to speak" and I swear arabic is my second language and he judges me for that. hey bro english is your second language DO I JUDGE YOU FOR THAT? AHAHHAHAHA I don't think so. he also tries to impress me by saying the n word and the f word and he literally said the you know what word and whenever i tell his m0mma he never listens to her and he keeps on saying it anD REMEMBER I SAID HE'S LITERALLY LIEK AN 8 YEAR OLD. OH WAIT I FORGOT ONE MORE THING, HE'S SUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A SEXIST. now halp. pls. I am in need of halp. HALP OK HALP GOSH HALP *cries* HE ALSO SINGS SHAPE OF YOU TO MY SISTER AND IT ANNOYS ME LIKE HELL. NOW HaLP ALREADY.

o ya o wait nvm ok HALP.

Zelda 06-19-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 595294)
excuse me I've made more w/b threads than anyone else in this website's history. don't even fuck with me I am the single worst spammer. I have like fifteen dozen thousand posts on the nsp too. I once entered a novel contest on kp by copy and pasting my entire novel into a single comment on the contest announcement.
I am trash. don't even feel bad about yourself homie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 595296)
wERE ALL TRASH HERE!!!

guys guys it's garbage can, not garbage cannot. Belief in yo self!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys made me smile so hard, thank you!!!
we are the trash that can.

Owen-L 06-19-2017 12:57 PM

Life Is Really Fucking Testing Me
i want to fucking die i want to stop feeling like shit. i feel like theres no escape

Swallowtail 06-21-2017 07:46 PM

i want to stop eating this isn't good but i just want to stop eating
i've gained too much weight this year and even though i know logically that i'm at a healthy weight and probably am thin i still want to stop eating completely

HazelHope 06-25-2017 02:32 PM

okay so i thought all of my friends were bickering and not talking to each other and being stupid because all of our chats were silent after their fighting and nobody spoke to me besides complaining or telling me that they didn't want to be friends anymore so i was going to spend my birthday/summer alone, as i have been for a looong time now

and then i go on instagram (which i haven't been on in weeks because of a punishment) and they're drawing stuff with each other and cracking jokes and being friendly as ever on a platform where they thought i couldn't see them

aight cool!! y'all could have at least told me you were together again but y'know that's cool love it

Zelda 06-27-2017 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 595301)
Life Is Really Fucking Testing Me
i want to fucking die i want to stop feeling like shit. i feel like theres no escape

Hi you are very important please do not die.

Zelda 06-27-2017 01:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595312)
i want to stop eating this isn't good but i just want to stop eating
i've gained too much weight this year and even though i know logically that i'm at a healthy weight and probably am thin i still want to stop eating completely

You did not put in too much weight, I promise, you put on a good healthy amount.
Maybe you could try eating super healthy and acknowledging it? Like if you really don't feel like eating try fixing a light salad and being like, 'look, this is a salad, it'a full of nice healthy things, it's gonna be good for my lovely body, and it's gonna taste good. I am actively trying to be healthy and there is no reason I should feel bad about eating this because it is alllll good.'
Idk if that makes sense man, but it's all I got. I don't have enough experience with this to give proper advice, sorry >^<

Zelda 06-27-2017 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HazelHope (Post 595328)
okay so i thought all of my friends were bickering and not talking to each other and being stupid because all of our chats were silent after their fighting and nobody spoke to me besides complaining or telling me that they didn't want to be friends anymore so i was going to spend my birthday/summer alone, as i have been for a looong time now

and then i go on instagram (which i haven't been on in weeks because of a punishment) and they're drawing stuff with each other and cracking jokes and being friendly as ever on a platform where they thought i couldn't see them

aight cool!! y'all could have at least told me you were together again but y'know that's cool love it

Aw that sucks man :/

We won't make a good replacement for irl friends but you don't have to soend your birthday/summer alone, ok, KP can throw you an internet b-day. We could make a lil WB thread and celebrate, it would be cute :3.

You deserve better friends though. Seriously, exclusion is not! ok!

Swallowtail 06-28-2017 11:16 AM

well my mom got suspicious about the scars on one arm and she and my dad signed me up for therapy without fucking asking or telling me until i called them at like midnight but the ducking plan was to pick me up from my friends house and drive me right to therapy so i couldn't complain or anything
also my brother found my spam instagram account and sent me 63 pictures of my profile picture at 4:12 in the morning so i guess that's how i came out to my brother lmao

Swallowtail 06-28-2017 12:51 PM

turns out it wasn't even a fucking therapy appointment and instead just an appointment to get me on meds. so now i have to take zoloft. wonderful. i love being home.

Swallowtail 06-28-2017 01:28 PM

and now my brother is going to out me to my parents unless i give him $20 (which i don't have) within a week

Zelda 06-28-2017 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595364)
turns out it wasn't even a fucking therapy appointment and instead just an appointment to get me on meds. so now i have to take zoloft. wonderful. i love being home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595367)
and now my brother is going to out me to my parents unless i give him $20 (which i don't have) within a week

Zoloft? That's...that's not really supposed to be given to kids/teenagers maybe you should ask to be put on something else. I'm not a professional, but all the research I've done into that particular drug in the past has said that Zoloft should only be given to kids/teenagers as a treatment for OCD, because it can have really bad side effects.

also let me fight your brother. =-=

Swallowtail 06-28-2017 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zelda (Post 595369)
Zoloft? That's...that's not really supposed to be given to kids/teenagers maybe you should ask to be put on something else. I'm not a professional, but all the research I've done into that particular drug in the past has said that Zoloft should only be given to kids/teenagers as a treatment for OCD, because it can have really bad side effects.

also let me fight your brother. =-=

i was told it would help with my anxiety/depression/sensory problems and I was told it was ok for my age but idk. i don't think my parents would be willing to do anything else really--they're just glad i'll be taking meds because they're tired of dealing with me how i usually am

Zelda 06-28-2017 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595371)
i was told it would help with my anxiety/depression/sensory problems and I was told it was ok for my age but idk. i don't think my parents would be willing to do anything else really--they're just glad i'll be taking meds because they're tired of dealing with me how i usually am

Zoloft = not real great for depression unless you're an adult. if you start feeling really sluggish and just worse in general for more than, say, a month then perhaps it's not for you. But everyone reacts differently ^-^

just don't start skipping meds, that's dangerous ok? talk to someone about getting things changed if you think you need to.

if you're uncomfortable with taking meds, perhaps you could make an agreement with your parents to go to therapy instead? You might find that attending one-on-one or group sessions helps, minus the side effects of meds, and your parents will be somewhat satisfied. (oh, i probably sound a lot like your parents rn, I'm sorry. i just think that maybe therapy might be a good step, as long as you were comfortable with it of course. ^^ it seems scary but it really does help)

SilverMoon 06-29-2017 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595377)
i'll be starting therapy soon even though I'm not comfortable with it (I went to therapy in 3rd grade and it made everything much worse) and I told them I didn't want to take meds and they told me "well that's the way things are going to be and you're just going to have to deal"
so if things are bad I have zero confidence that they'll try and fix anything. they're mostly doing this because I don't like to be touched and that pisses my mom off and she's decided to try and "fix" me of that.

If you do need meds: I'm on Prozac, and Gabapentin/Neurontin, and Neurontin was very useful for me and I think has stabilized my mood quite a bit. So I'd recommend that because it's what works for me. But it's different for everyone.

Not all therapy is bad. Perhaps you could find a therapist with whom you can also discuss your issues with your parents.

That's all I can offer you, sorry I'm not very helpful

Zelda 06-29-2017 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swallowtail (Post 595377)
i'll be starting therapy soon even though I'm not comfortable with it (I went to therapy in 3rd grade and it made everything much worse) and I told them I didn't want to take meds and they told me "well that's the way things are going to be and you're just going to have to deal"
so if things are bad I have zero confidence that they'll try and fix anything. they're mostly doing this because I don't like to be touched and that pisses my mom off and she's decided to try and "fix" me of that.

oh dear, well maybe things will go better this time? I mean, I resented/lowkey hated getting dragged to the therapist (the whole three times it happened) when I was younger, but now I'm thinking of going back just for like, a mental check-up, because it really can help.

A therapists job is literally just to help you. You might find that you get more comfortable with it once you get to know the therapist a bit better. (plus 3rd grade is just a rough time man...any grade is a rough time :/)

also there's nothing wrong with not liking to be touched, lots of people don't like being touched. Adults just have a hard time seeing things that aren't part of their personal schema. T=T

Zelda 06-29-2017 02:45 PM

- this following little semi-rant isn't really an emotional vent or anything, I just didn't want to spam the A/N anymore, rip.

I swear whenever I try to message Rydli (long gone screenname of his, I swear I'm not posting real names) it always devolves into me struggling to come up with topics that are 'intellectual' enough for him. tbh he's a bit of a smartass and he's legit super intelligent (and he knows it), and idk, I feel like he's so used to everyone around him also being super intelligent and then I message him with my usual hey-let's-talk-about-harry-potter-and-shit and he's like ??? no lets not.

I get the sense that he views me as lowkey dumb, and it's so frustrating T-T. I am 5 months younger than him and I graduated 2 full months before he did. I swear I'm not stupid, I just prefer talking about fun books than highkey intellectual problems.

meerkat 07-02-2017 01:12 AM

goodbye!!!

Gracithe1andonly 07-02-2017 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 595437)
goodbye!!!

i'd rather say hello, if that's ok.

Zelda 07-04-2017 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 595437)
goodbye!!!

no no come back here, unless you're getting ice cream or smth, then you can leave.

strawberry 07-04-2017 11:18 AM

um so i went to a new psychiatrist in india here an d told him abt everything and im on three new meds and apparently he wants me to see a psychologist here take a psychometry/personality test what does that mean hhh

SilverMoon 07-04-2017 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by strawberry (Post 595577)
um so i went to a new psychiatrist in india here an d told him abt everything and im on three new meds and apparently he wants me to see a psychologist here take a psychometry/personality test what does that mean hhh

Yo dw those things r ok

strawberry 07-04-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SilverMoon (Post 595580)
Yo dw those things r ok

okok im just rly confused but i looked them up and understand a lil better now

Zelda 07-10-2017 01:33 AM

>, one of my best friend's recent partners did something and i'm going to literally flay him. i want him to suffer. i cannot elaborate, for privacy reasons, but suffice to say that i hope he's as paychologically damaged as she is by the time i'm done with him.

> on a lesser note, i'm continually frustrated by my mother. I would like it very much if she stopped to consider that i am a pathetically fragile teenage girl and i would like a tad more emotional support and a tad less nit-pickery.

This has been a PSA.

SilverMoon 07-12-2017 12:55 PM

PSA: I'm a fucked up human being and I have reached acceptance with my place in the world. I am going to go eat brunch. :)

FrostBittenKitten 07-12-2017 11:59 PM

Ugh why the heck can't I get you off my mind even though you like someone else and haven't talked to me in a while??? It shouldn't be a big deal whether you made me feel happy just by smiling or not. It shouldn't be a big deal even though you listened to me and told me I was pretty and ugggggh I'm so frustrated. Why do I care so much???

SuperJ 07-28-2017 10:07 PM

Frustration :(
 
Okay, so I thought I'd use this thread as a means for sending my feelings out into the universe. Took me a little while because there were a bunch of "emotion" threads but this one seems to be my favorite.

So to begin, I titled the post 'Frustration' because I'm kinda down rn. Upon making changes recently in my life, I see the world a bit differently. I care more. More than I've ever cared. I try to go green just to give back to the community because it's what feels right.

After becoming vegan, one thing led to another like an avalanche and I also dipped into recycling. There's no harm in it! But with these changes came a new chapter for my family and oddly, it appears they're having a harder time with it than me.

Secretly, I know they complain amongst each other and in their heads that veganism is hard. I never forced anything on anyone to begin with. It's just what makes me upset is that I can't keep struggling to do it solo under a roof that may not want to commit to veganism.

Recycling also. It's like they want to be supportive but don't practice what they preach themselves. How can I reduce + reuse when they keep throwing stuff away and etc. etc.?

I feel bad for ranting in the first place….I'm just in between a rock and a hard place rn. Until I move out on my own, this will go on for a while and it can be tricky going green in an adjusting atmosphere.

They've been trying and I'm proud, but it's a lot easier than they're making it out to be. Don't get me wrong: Undoing a whole lifetime's work of what you were taught is a crazy achievement alone, but I still am trying to understand how I found it so simple. There's no need to worry about expenses because you save so much money going vegan anyway.

Fuck. Forgive me, but it's tiring having to stress about the laws of recycling here in the state because I'm still new to the whole thing and figuring out what goes in which bin, having to FIND a bin period, what public places offer recycling centers and blah blah blah.

>_> why world? Why does there have to be so much pollution and trash everywhere? I just wanna chill in a clean meadow for once.

FrostBittenKitten 07-28-2017 10:29 PM

why why why does the one person i wish was more than a friend ignore me

other people like me apparently and i dont want to hurt anyones feelings but i just dont feel the same way im sorry

ugh and why cant i just stop caring i feel like im being so annoying to literally everyone about this

Lily09 07-28-2017 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperJ (Post 596317)
Okay, so I thought I'd use this thread as a means for sending my feelings out into the universe. Took me a little while because there were a bunch of "emotion" threads but this one seems to be my favorite.

So to begin, I titled the post 'Frustration' because I'm kinda down rn. Upon making changes recently in my life, I see the world a bit differently. I care more. More than I've ever cared. I try to go green just to give back to the community because it's what feels right.

After becoming vegan, one thing led to another like an avalanche and I also dipped into recycling. There's no harm in it! But with these changes came a new chapter for my family and oddly, it appears they're having a harder time with it than me.

Secretly, I know they complain amongst each other and in their heads that veganism is hard. I never forced anything on anyone to begin with. It's just what makes me upset is that I can't keep struggling to do it solo under a roof that may not want to commit to veganism.

Recycling also. It's like they want to be supportive but don't practice what they preach themselves. How can I reduce + reuse when they keep throwing stuff away and etc. etc.?

I feel bad for ranting in the first place….I'm just in between a rock and a hard place rn. Until I move out on my own, this will go on for a while and it can be tricky going green in an adjusting atmosphere.

They've been trying and I'm proud, but it's a lot easier than they're making it out to be. Don't get me wrong: Undoing a whole lifetime's work of what you were taught is a crazy achievement alone, but I still am trying to understand how I found it so simple. There's no need to worry about expenses because you save so much money going vegan anyway.

Fuck. Forgive me, but it's tiring having to stress about the laws of recycling here in the state because I'm still new to the whole thing and figuring out what goes in which bin, having to FIND a bin period, what public places offer recycling centers and blah blah blah.

>_> why world? Why does there have to be so much pollution and trash everywhere? I just wanna chill in a clean meadow for once.

do you have any friends that are vegan? perhaps it might be easier to find support there than having your family go vegan.

also does your neighborhood not have like a recycling truck? like in my neighborhood, a recycling truck just comes around weekly.

SuperJ 07-29-2017 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 596321)
do you have any friends that are vegan? perhaps it might be easier to find support there than having your family go vegan.

also does your neighborhood not have like a recycling truck? like in my neighborhood, a recycling truck just comes around weekly.

My goal is to make some more vegan friends but I have this one friend who's trying to transition. She seems to be struggling with her parents too.

Oh and I have no clue! I wish a recycling truck would stop by my neighborhood. But I don't think one comes and if I could ask for one to drop by I would….If I knew how. The system sounds more complicated than I want it to be.

Plus the longer I wait the more I'll turn into a pack rat if I keep holding onto milk cartons and plastic bottles XD.

Lily09 07-29-2017 01:02 AM

interesting. if u feel comfortable answering, what city do u live in? u can email me if u dont want it out there

Swallowtail 08-01-2017 12:19 PM

so I have either scars or stretch marks or something on my back (a few horizontal red lines that are sort of indents) and my mom woke me up this morning by touching my back (she knows I don't like to be touched) and asking me what they were and getting super accusatory and rude about it when I said they were probably lines from the sheets. and I honestly had no idea they were even there until this morning and I have no idea where they came from and she told me she'd "look more at them later" and jesus fucking Christ my mom needs to stop being so fucking paranoid. I know I'm going to get in trouble for this but I literally did nothing??? there is no way I could have cut there??? I can barely reach that area of my back but I know I'm going to be punished for this and I want to scream. also today is my dads birthday and my mom ruined my entire day within seconds of me waking up.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:38 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.