The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Jesse 07-17-2014 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 548972)
Partly scared, partly laughing. It was an absurd situation. Is it bad that I found it hilariously funny? Might just be the adrenaline talking here. But yeah, I had fun. No point in reporting the guy - he didn't get much further than two sentences before I told him to piss off. Okay, he followed us, but he gave up before the situation got serious. He had a hat and sunglasses on, I can't give an accurate description.

I REALLY WANT TO PROSECUTE THE CREEP, BUT I CAN'T - HE NEVER DIRECTLY BROKE ANY LAWS (does the fact he would have count?)

Going to report him online, and mention the drug use too.

My older sister was walking home and an old guy asked if she wanted a ride. She said no and then she told my mom and my mom called the police. So if that qualifies I think what happened to you could.

rebecca 07-17-2014 06:10 PM

Telling my parents about it, see what they say. I shan't tell them about the stick throwing because they'll get annoyed at me.

AlgebraAddict 07-18-2014 08:11 AM

i just pulled my first successful allnighter in idk a while


and it's like six in the morning now

and i don't know if i should sleep now or wait

or waht

because ugh

L.S.Trendom 07-18-2014 09:57 AM

ugh falling in love is stressful and anxiety sucks very very much and i kind of want to cut or like drink a lil bit but i caaaan't

TheMoonWakedWolf 07-18-2014 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 548957)
Okay, I'm having one of those days.
It's really sunny around right now so I've been wearing shorts and vest tops at home, then getting changed when my parents get back because I get embarrassed when shorts don't go to my knee.
Anyway, my mum got home early and asked me to take something around to my grandparents. I was going to get changed, but my only clean long shorts happen to be white, and I am just about coming off my period - aka not risking it. So I decided to have some self-confidence and walk around wearing what I was.

My bitchy neighbour's 20-or-so-year old son made some inhuman noise (like some kind of ape). There was a shouting match, I think I won (I told them exactly how much I don't care about their bullshit), but anyway, I was feeling self-conscious.

So later on, after I risked the white shorts and changed, a creepy dude who was high as fuck started following me and my boyfriend, and kept hitting on me. HE WAS AT LEAST THIRTY. When I told him to piss off and walked away, he cycled after us. My boyfriend ran, so I followed because it would have been stupid not to. Anyway, we lost him, and we spent the rest of the evening paranoid (I was high on adrenaline and couldn't stop laughing), so I picked up a massive stick to defend myself with should the freak reappear. He seemed to have found some other cyclists to hang out with, so I eventually ditched the stick.

Yeah, I was pretty paranoid for the rest of the date. I did get my own back on the arsehole (which annoyed my boyfriend, who thought I should have kept a low profile and not thrown ANYTHING at the guy. Probably right. BUT we were in a public place, he had his phone to call the police if it came to that, the guy was stupid and I could handle the situation just fine - THERE WAS A SUPPLY OF BIG-ASS STICKS, I WAS FINE. I did humiliate him, to be fair).

It's scary though. I'm not even sixteen yet (two days), and twice in one day...I'M PRETTY FREAKED OUT ABOUT IT.

Still, humiliating douchebags, always fun. I almost enjoyed it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 548972)
Partly scared, partly laughing. It was an absurd situation. Is it bad that I found it hilariously funny? Might just be the adrenaline talking here. But yeah, I had fun. No point in reporting the guy - he didn't get much further than two sentences before I told him to piss off. Okay, he followed us, but he gave up before the situation got serious. He had a hat and sunglasses on, I can't give an accurate description.

I REALLY WANT TO PROSECUTE THE CREEP, BUT I CAN'T - HE NEVER DIRECTLY BROKE ANY LAWS (does the fact he would have count?)

Going to report him online, and mention the drug use too.

oh geez ya, report him. if you felt unsafe, report him. especially if you think he was high.
im sorry you had to go through that ;-;

Quote:

Originally Posted by mysterygirl (Post 548953)
Everyone hates me no matter what I do!!!!

no hun, that isn't true. i know it may feel like it, and i don't know you that well, but i know that isn't true. life is really scary, i know, but stay strong, ok? people love you. you're gonna be broken down, but guess what? you'll build yourself up again, twice as resilient as before. you're gonna do great things, and right now, the greatest thing you're doing is making it through this shit. keep going. c:
Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 549045)
ugh falling in love is stressful and anxiety sucks very very much and i kind of want to cut or like drink a lil bit but i caaaan't

dude idk what falling in love is like but yes anxiety sucks very much ;-; (psh understatement) keep on working thru this shit. it'll get better c:
(and thank u for not harming urself \o/)

HeatherB 07-18-2014 04:04 PM

some ppl i swear to god

i fucking hate boys ((no offense clay elliot isaac other boys who may be on here))
theyre so disgusting i cann ot be lieve
the ones at my camp were like pissing on windows and calling each other gay and saying that they'd shown each other their nipples and thats how they knew they were gay i was just sa tt here like ??????????????? bitches please
and then the girls at camp kept asking me if i was a lesbian w H Y DO ES IT MA TT ER F U C K O F F

i fucking hate this camp im so fucking glad i get to go back to circus on monday i H ATE THIS CAM P I HAT E THIS m CAMP I HAT E iT

HeatherB 07-18-2014 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 549079)
some ppl i swear to god

i fucking hate boys ((no offense clay elliot isaac other boys who may be on here))
theyre so disgusting i cann ot be lieve
the ones at my camp were like pissing on windows and calling each other gay and saying that they'd shown each other their nipples and thats how they knew they were gay i was just sa tt here like ??????????????? bitches please
and then the girls at camp kept asking me if i was a lesbian w H Y DO ES IT MA TT ER F U C K O F F

i fucking hate this camp im so fucking glad i get to go back to circus on monday i H ATE THIS CAM P I HAT E THIS m CAMP I HAT E iT

ah great. now im gonna feel like shit for hating people

pluzzle 07-18-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 549139)
ah great. now im gonna feel like shit for hating people

nononoo you shouldnt its justified??? you know?? sorry i didnt reply i didnt know how 2 make u feel better :(

i still dont but rly. ew. that SUCks. D: feel better Plz

Lily09 07-18-2014 09:06 PM

i feel like no matter what i do things will never look up for me?? idk like i always feel like everyone else is moving on but i'm still in this weird spot of edging back onto bad but semi ok.
im listening to hold on sung by the glee cast and im remembering the note that nick wrote to me but idk.. im back to feeling sort of insignificant.

AlgebraAddict 07-18-2014 10:20 PM

http://media.ifunny.com/results/2013...7pzz1fsq6f.jpg


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:15 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.