The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

pluzzle 05-12-2015 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by meerkat (Post 570706)
alright. i'll keep it clear and concise this time, okay?

this isn't the first time you've posted here about killing yourself. this isn't the first time any of this has happened. and at this point, i don't think i can help. i wish i could talk you out of it, but i simply don't think it'll be enough. it seems like you're taking this seriously enough to need professional help, and there's only so much that this kids' writing website can do for you. i don't know what's going on in your life now, but remember what i said about the sine curve. maybe it's just a damped sine curve now, but that means it's gonna be so much better eventually. you never know unless you wait through it, right? honestly, there's so much you'd be missing out on, and there's so much the world would be missing out on by not having you, but i can't do much other than type things like this. if you need someone to talk to, my email is hi2meera(@)gmail.com, but keep in mind that there's only so much that i can do before you have to talk to a trained professional about this. stay safe, alright? <3

i lov the bit about the sine curve !

y a, eren, plz dont, but also plz reach out. stay safe.

also @everyone im sorry for doing things like this before?? mm

Garrett 05-13-2015 03:38 PM

I'm not sure what thread this should go under.
In something I'm writing a character's mother was not planned to be killed off. But she was. Like it just happened. And now the character is so depressed and angry and hateful and I don't know what to do.
Because I didn't ruin my character...she ruined herself. -_-

Rockshadow 05-13-2015 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett (Post 570724)
I'm not sure what thread this should go under.
In something I'm writing a character's mother was not planned to be killed off. But she was. Like it just happened. And now the character is so depressed and angry and hateful and I don't know what to do.
Because I didn't ruin my character...she ruined herself. -_-

Stories often write themselves, and that's both a blessing and a curse. Use your character's anger and hatred to move your plot forward. Think revenge, motivation, whatever your character will be fueled to do. Will she track down her mother's murderer, use her mother's death to push herself forward as a person and avenge her, what will happen? :) the world is your oyster.

Garrett 05-13-2015 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 570725)
Stories often write themselves, and that's both a blessing and a curse. Use your character's anger and hatred to move your plot forward. Think revenge, motivation, whatever your character will be fueled to do. Will she track down her mother's murderer, use her mother's death to push herself forward as a person and avenge her, what will happen? :) the world is your oyster.

Her mother's murderer was executed xD
But I like what you're saying.

Rockshadow 05-13-2015 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garrett (Post 570726)
Her mother's murderer was executed xD
But I like what you're saying.

well, even better. Maybe she doesn't feel satisfied with his death, maybe she suspects that something bigger is at play? :) toy with it, don't be afraid to try things out.

Garrett 05-13-2015 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockshadow (Post 570727)
well, even better. Maybe she doesn't feel satisfied with his death, maybe she suspects that something bigger is at play? :) toy with it, don't be afraid to try things out.

Okay :) thanks

meerkat 05-13-2015 04:06 PM

so my sis and i were discussing seventh grade girl politics because she's not really involved in much of it and we both haven't had friend problems in years (literally though i have never fought with jenny and leslie and i met them in middle school), and tbh the best solution is to just dump all the friends that cause your grades to go down. and discussing that made me realize how competitive i can be. it's pretty concerning.

mabes 05-13-2015 09:06 PM

so apparently i mean nothing to my friends fun yay

and then also i'm stupid

school ends in 6 days but it feels like such a long time
i want to scream

strawberry 05-13-2015 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mabes (Post 570741)
so apparently i mean nothing to my friends fun yay

and then also i'm stupid

school ends in 6 days but it feels like such a long time
i want to scream

hey hey hey if u mean nothing to your friends then they just arent worth it and theres nothing wrong with you /hug/ you mean so much to others and just focus on those who matter <333 shh youre not stupid mkay
if you want to talk then my contact tab is always open and just hang in there for those 6 days they'll be over before u know it <33333

Owen-L 05-13-2015 10:05 PM

me, the fuck upper of friendships
although i probab lyneed to stop thinking that because of every tiny mistake i make i've fucked up a frienship
i dont even know idddkkk