The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Garrett 08-19-2016 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 589036)
crap crap crap crap crap
so i babysit for these little girls and the other day their mom texted me asking for me to come over next week and i said sure and my phone was glitching and i thought i'd lose the convo and i wouldn't remember so then i screenshotted it and sent it to my family text but i just checked today and i flIPPING SENT IT TO THEIR MOM AND I'M JUST --- THIS IS LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF PROFESSIONAL AND I KNOW THAT IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT I'M SO FLIPPING EMBARASSED LIKE WHAT

It'll be alright. I'm sure she doesn't care/and or doesn't really know what you were doing and just ignored it.

Swallowtail 08-19-2016 03:13 PM

Goddammit I fucking hate my brother. He had a temper tantrum because his board was broken and slammed the door. When I opened it up and told him he was an asshole, he walked over and turned off my phone. So my mom came in and told him he had to go outside and calm down. He refused, so she tried to push him at the door. He started slapping at her and she slapped him so be punched her in the jaw as hard as he can, then yelled about how she slapped him. I just want to leave

CarabellaGrace 08-19-2016 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by july3girl (Post 589036)
crap crap crap crap crap
so i babysit for these little girls and the other day their mom texted me asking for me to come over next week and i said sure and my phone was glitching and i thought i'd lose the convo and i wouldn't remember so then i screenshotted it and sent it to my family text but i just checked today and i flIPPING SENT IT TO THEIR MOM AND I'M JUST --- THIS IS LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF PROFESSIONAL AND I KNOW THAT IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE A BIG DEAL BUT I'M SO FLIPPING EMBARASSED LIKE WHAT

ahaha this kind of stuff happens to me all the time (i'm a frequent babysitter) and one time i was standing a little ways away from my friend (she didn't see me) and i wanted to creep her out so i texted her like "i see you" and i sENT IT TO THIS WOMAN I BABYSIT FOR

and the worst part was she had asked me like a day before "can you babysit on saturday" and i never answered and then i just randomly said that :/ it was so embarrassing

but the point is, she didn't even care, i don't think she noticed, and i rarely have thought of it since. it seems really embarrassing but the truth is the mom probably doesn't care at all and will never think of it again :)

july3girl 08-19-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace (Post 589044)
ahaha this kind of stuff happens to me all the time (i'm a frequent babysitter) and one time i was standing a little ways away from my friend (she didn't see me) and i wanted to creep her out so i texted her like "i see you" and i sENT IT TO THIS WOMAN I BABYSIT FOR

and the worst part was she had asked me like a day before "can you babysit on saturday" and i never answered and then i just randomly said that :/ it was so embarrassing

but the point is, she didn't even care, i don't think she noticed, and i rarely have thought of it since. it seems really embarrassing but the truth is the mom probably doesn't care at all and will never think of it again :)

haha thats hilarious thank you hon that made me feel better

Gracithe1andonly 08-19-2016 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace (Post 589044)
ahaha this kind of stuff happens to me all the time (i'm a frequent babysitter) and one time i was standing a little ways away from my friend (she didn't see me) and i wanted to creep her out so i texted her like "i see you" and i sENT IT TO THIS WOMAN I BABYSIT FOR

and the worst part was she had asked me like a day before "can you babysit on saturday" and i never answered and then i just randomly said that :/ it was so embarrassing

but the point is, she didn't even care, i don't think she noticed, and i rarely have thought of it since. it seems really embarrassing but the truth is the mom probably doesn't care at all and will never think of it again :)

there was that time four years ago that i prank texted someone and it ended up being one of my sister's babysitting clients

long story short, since then, i have not prank called or texted at all

CarabellaGrace 08-19-2016 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gracithe1andonly (Post 589047)
there was that time four years ago that i prank texted someone and it ended up being one of my sister's babysitting clients

long story short, since then, i have not prank called or texted at all

I learned my lesson with prank texting a while ago, my friend and I prank texted another friend pretending to be stalkers and we got a call from the girls dad, he was incredibly angry and confused and did not find it funny at ALL

don't prank text, kids. it always turns out so awkward c:

july3girl 08-19-2016 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarabellaGrace (Post 589051)
I learned my lesson with prank texting a while ago, my friend and I prank texted another friend pretending to be stalkers and we got a call from the girls dad, he was incredibly angry and confused and did not find it funny at ALL

don't prank text, kids. it always turns out so awkward c:

earlier this summer i was prank calling/texting with my cousins and some old family friends and they were going through my phone and called this guy and left him a weird voice mail and then he texts me saying SORRY I CAN'T RIGHT NOW and i'm dying 'cause they forgot to block the fricking number and i was like sorry wrong person

SilverMoon 08-21-2016 04:20 PM

i just wanna curl up under my covers and never leave


(i want to escape stress and "productivity' and responsibility like the childish being I am)

SilverMoon 08-21-2016 05:50 PM

me, loudly and off-key: I doNT wANna gO To sCHOOl
CAUse iiiiiiM sTUpId

AlgebraAddict 08-21-2016 08:19 PM

@ena I am literally listening to that song right nowwww

also in other news I don't wanna go to school either bc fuck school I wanna stay home and be not stressed


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.