The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

bookworm1999 11-16-2012 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 363785)
Thank you :)
you're a great person. I'm going to cry sweetly now over that, and not be abe to stop smiling. I'm going to put this on my wall, and not take it down.

Aw, thanks, posting it on Kp too so everyone can see what a great person you are. But I have to g o now. Bye :D

maxi 11-16-2012 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363786)
Well, then, that's great! ^_^ It's nice to know someone who's nice and honest. The people who make fun of you for it are immature and don't deserve your attention at all. Just try to pretend they're just chattering, stupid birds and ignore them. Crushes and love aren't something to be made fun of. o_o AT ALL.

i like this girl and yep.

otaku 11-16-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 363787)
Aw, thanks, posting it on Kp too so everyone can see what a great person you are. But I have to g o now. Bye :D

Thank you for helping me out. :)

bookworm1999 11-16-2012 02:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 363789)
Thank you for helping me out. :)

Any day :D

TheAshWolf 11-16-2012 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363788)
i like this girl and yep.

Do you only get to see her at school? (You don't have to answer that. I'm just curious. ^_^)

otaku 11-16-2012 02:09 AM

Alphaville and Kendra will save me from my deep and darkness. Thanks to both.

maxi 11-16-2012 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363791)
Do you only get to see her at school? (You don't have to answer that. I'm just curious. ^_^)

Yes. Unfortunately. x_x I want to see her more. dkasjkdopsjcopdskpcskcokcioijdsicjodjdpI just freaking said that. FUUUUF(joifjd

bookworm1999 11-16-2012 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by otaku (Post 363792)
Alphaville and Kendra will save me from my deep and darkness. Thanks to both.

Haha, yes we will. I'd become knight worthy any say to save you :)

TheAshWolf 11-16-2012 02:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 363793)
Yes. Unfortunately. x_x I want to see her more. dkasjkdopsjcopdskpcskcokcioijdsicjodjdpI just freaking said that. FUUUUF(joifjd

Don't be embarrassed! That's emotional progress. ^_^

maxi 11-16-2012 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 363795)
Don't be embarrassed! That's emotional progress. ^_^

Thanks, Ashley. Did you have a crush or went out with anybody? *don't need to answer that*


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.