The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 12-03-2012 12:45 AM

Like Cass said, "Buckle up for the ride; it's one of my rants"... .____.




My friend came back from--my best friend--came back from surgery six weeks ago...we had the best times together through third term through to now. ;D Well, guess what?--
He ditched me with this other bloke that started at our school in Grade FOUR and now, he never hangs out with me. *_* L, you're an idiot. I hate you...and he always said that we would be friends; best friends...locked as one friend and never stopping, having fun whenever we saw each other arrive at school; entering the school gates to see each other--now, he friggin hates me and I am left with no one but some Grade 5 girls who are quite nice but I want some friends who are boys in my life, also. v_v It may sound stupid but...yeah. He just wants me and nothing will come back to reach him to say "You're a nice friend, don't worry..." but he'll say that to the other bloke he met today. ^_^ COOL. NAH, not really, dude. Suuuure, you like me...(*sorry, trying not to be sarcastic but it's not playing out very well*) Ugh.
Even if I want to try to talk to him, he'll just go... "Hey." and walk away.
I would say back to him "what the hell do you hate me".....
Ugh.


In all goodness, my crush touched my hand (weirdly) twice today. ^-^

TheAshWolf 12-03-2012 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 371925)
Like Cass said, "Buckle up for the ride; it's one of my rants"... .____.




My friend came back from--my best friend--came back from surgery six weeks ago...we had the best times together through third term through to now. ;D Well, guess what?--
He ditched me with this other bloke that started at our school in Grade FOUR and now, he never hangs out with me. *_* L, you're an idiot. I hate you...and he always said that we would be friends; best friends...locked as one friend and never stopping, having fun whenever we saw each other arrive at school; entering the school gates to see each other--now, he friggin hates me and I am left with no one but some Grade 5 girls who are quite nice but I want some friends who are boys in my life, also. v_v It may sound stupid but...yeah. He just wants me and nothing will come back to reach him to say "You're a nice friend, don't worry..." but he'll say that to the other bloke he met today. ^_^ COOL. NAH, not really, dude. Suuuure, you like me...(*sorry, trying not to be sarcastic but it's not playing out very well*) Ugh.
Even if I want to try to talk to him, he'll just go... "Hey." and walk away.
I would say back to him "what the hell do you hate me".....
Ugh.


In all goodness, my crush touched my hand (weirdly) twice today. ^-^

O_O He had surgery?

My gosh...I'm so sorry, Max... D: You don't deserve to be ignored like this. You're a great friend--anyone who's pushing you away like that doesn't have a clue what he's doing. ._. I've had some friends do that to me; I know how you feel. That's just a fact of life, unfortunately. Some people just dump a friend every now and then. It's unfair, it's cruel, and it's just plain old immature.

I'm sorry, Max. >w< Just try to focus on your other friends, even though they're girls. I know it would be nice to have a guy friend. I'm sure you'll find a new friend soon, though. <:^J You're too nice not to find one.

maxi 12-03-2012 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 371926)
O_O He had surgery?

My gosh...I'm so sorry, Max... D: You don't deserve to be ignored like this. You're a great friend--anyone who's pushing you away like that doesn't have a clue what he's doing. ._. I've had some friends do that to me; I know how you feel. That's just a fact of life, unfortunately. Some people just dump a friend every now and then. It's unfair, it's cruel, and it's just plain old immature.

I'm sorry, Max. >w< Just try to focus on your other friends, even though they're girls. I know it would be nice to have a guy friend. I'm sure you'll find a new friend soon, though. <:^J You're too nice not to find one.

Yeah, on his stomach or something, I dunno... <_>

Thanks, Ash. You read the stuff in white, right? :D

EmmaR 12-03-2012 01:16 AM

I HATE COMPLETE POLYNOMIAL FACTORING.
WHY DOES IT TAKE SO LONG OH MY GOD THERE HAS TO BE A SHORTCUT I CANNOT LIVE WITH THIS.
e_e

Owen-L 12-03-2012 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 371925)
Like Cass said, "Buckle up for the ride; it's one of my rants"... .____.




My friend came back from--my best friend--came back from surgery six weeks ago...we had the best times together through third term through to now. ;D Well, guess what?--
He ditched me with this other bloke that started at our school in Grade FOUR and now, he never hangs out with me. *_* L, you're an idiot. I hate you...and he always said that we would be friends; best friends...locked as one friend and never stopping, having fun whenever we saw each other arrive at school; entering the school gates to see each other--now, he friggin hates me and I am left with no one but some Grade 5 girls who are quite nice but I want some friends who are boys in my life, also. v_v It may sound stupid but...yeah. He just wants me and nothing will come back to reach him to say "You're a nice friend, don't worry..." but he'll say that to the other bloke he met today. ^_^ COOL. NAH, not really, dude. Suuuure, you like me...(*sorry, trying not to be sarcastic but it's not playing out very well*) Ugh.
Even if I want to try to talk to him, he'll just go... "Hey." and walk away.
I would say back to him "what the hell do you hate me".....
Ugh.


In all goodness, my crush touched my hand (weirdly) twice today. ^-^

I feel so sorry for you. D: I think it's mean that he would just do that. But you should just ignore him like he ignored you and get along with your other friends. You're a good person, so I don't see why he would do that.

It's just best to ignore things like these. Otherwise, you'll probably end up getting angry and causing trouble. >_<

I hope I helped.

Owen-L 12-03-2012 01:37 AM

Dear teachers, I'm sorry I can't control the bus schedule. Sincerely, angry student. >_>

evasong 12-03-2012 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Owen-L (Post 371937)
Dear teachers, I'm sorry I can't control the bus schedule. Sincerely, angry student. >_>

Dear Owen-L,

Me too, your not the only one.

Sincerely,
in this together. :)

TheAshWolf 12-03-2012 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 371927)
Yeah, on his stomach or something, I dunno... <_>

Thanks, Ash. You read the stuff in white, right? :D

Yup, sure did. ^_^ 'Tis cute.

LaurenM 12-03-2012 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 371933)
Today I invited my friend over, she couldn't come so she is tomorrow. I'm going to write love on her wrist, and I know she'll ask why.

I'm going to say, 'because I don't want what happened to me to happen to my best friend.'

That sounds so cheesy, and you're probably all going, how stupid is Pluzzle? But then after that I'm going to tell her everything. I'm going to ask her to come to my school counsellor with me when school starts again. I'll be ecstatic but I don't even know what her reaction will be.

It's going to be an interesting conversation... But she'll hopefully help me a lot. Thanks, holly. <3


Hope it goes out un-awkward and well!

MandM 12-03-2012 11:50 AM

Dog-gone-it. Imma not even sure, but I just wanna leap through the computer screen and give everyone a big, happy hug and a pile of candy. *just read the last 5-8 pages of this thread* GAH, I dunno- I-I just, I-
RRRRrrrr, I wanna SAY something to make you guys happier, I wanna DO something for y'all, I-I-just...
Buh...
Do you ever feel like you're helpless to help? Like a ninja turtle stuck on its back while some dude's getting mugged or whatever... That was a stupid metaphor I'm so sorry...
Meh-
I just wanna make someone happy because I can't stand it when someone's sad/depressed/upset/feelin' down...
HERE, I'll sing you a song! It's all I got, but this always makes me feel better. *sincerely hopes it helps*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTr5kIg0J54


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:11 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.