The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

HeatherB 12-15-2012 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 377934)
*hugs and hands other half of muffin that LST gave me*

*hugs back and eats happy muffin gratefully*

TheAshWolf 12-15-2012 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 377326)
Well... I'm certainly not underestimating you, if it matters that some random on the internet says it. I expect great things from you... because I know you're going to achieve them.
I know how you feel, though, about being in a weird mood.
I searched for half an hour, trying to find a song to respond with but I ended up almost crying so I had to change it. :^I
In short, I'm a failure of everything I expect myself to be. Beyond not good enough in both terms of appearance, mind, and heart. And on top of it all, I can't stop thinking about how pointless I am, how little I am going to achieve, how futile I am. I thought it had gone away when I started high school, and for a moment, it had... the enriched and accelerated curriculum kept my brain fed for this entire term... and I can't believe it but now it's somehow no longer enough.
Ugh... me, me, me... the sad/happy part is, there is a rational part of me that is still conscious during all of this... (*facepalms*)
Ignore me. -______- I'm silly.

You're not some random person on the Internet to me...you know that. >w<

x_x Everyone expects great things from me. I don't know why, but they do.

I'm seriously sick of rolling over and letting people push my friends and family around. If this ridiculous situation doesn't get better soon, I am going to snap. e__e I'd like to say I'm okay, and that my temper's in check, but it's not. There's this one person.......dsfsbkbsdf...I've never EVER been so hungry for revenge. Never. I've always been concerned for other people's well being, even if they're my enemy. But now, all that's holding me back from physically ripping this person to shreds is my morality and the fact that I seriously do not want to end up in Juvie.

D: Don't cry... >w< You're NOT pointless. You're NOT a failure. Cass, you're amazingly intelligent, creative, and beautiful. I know you don't think you are, but that's how I see you, and I"m sure that's how many people see you. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to ignore you, hon...if you're having trouble with something, you always have me to talk to. You know that. I thought you were doing well now that you're in IB, but...ugh, I don't even know what to say anymore. >w< My brain just died on me.

Don't beat yourself up over not being perfect. No one's perfect. And if there's anything I can ever do to help you, I'm always here, Cass...

TheAshWolf 12-15-2012 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 377409)
I feel a bit better now. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnk3RX-wuxs
Thank you, Emilie Autumn. :)

I'm sorry if my post upset you. >w<

XDD That song is EXACTLY why I actually like my skin problems at night time. On a goodie run at 11 P.M.? Walking around a dimly lit deserted Seven-Eleven parking lot? WHO CARES? 8D I'm too ugly for anyone to target. X'D You know, I actually PURPOSEFULLY mess up my hair, wear an ugly shirt, and don't put on coverup when I have to go out and do something at night. :3 *is fully aware I'm paranoid and kind of insane*

maxi 12-15-2012 09:57 PM

:3 Ash , can my grandma have permission to do you mosaic atrwork of Charlie from the WOT folder? :)

TheAshWolf 12-15-2012 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 378002)
:3 Ash , can my grandma have permission to do you mosaic atrwork of Charlie from the WOT folder? :)

*was calmly drinking tea and actually kind of choked a little when I read this*

O_O Who wants to do what now? Oh my gosh...I'm so flattered!!! :'D She does mosaics?! That's so neat!!! I love mosaics!!! Of course she can, I don't mind at all! :D

You mean this picture? http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=4025 If so, here's a better quality version: http://theworldoftroodainia.weebly.c...357521.png?434

maxi 12-15-2012 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 378006)
*was calmly drinking tea and actually kind of choked a little when I read this*

O_O Who wants to do what now? Oh my gosh...I'm so flattered!!! :'D She does mosaics?! That's so neat!!! I love mosaics!!! Of course she can, I don't mind at all! :D

You mean this picture? http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/album.p...pictureid=4025

8D Yeah that picture. This is her website if you want to look, it is called Mosaic Mischief! 8'D

How is WOT going anyways?

TheAshWolf 12-15-2012 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 378008)
8D Yeah that picture. This is her website if you want to look, it is called Mosaic Mischief! 8'D

How is WOT going anyways?

Ooooh, yes, could I have a link? o.o

WOT's going really well. ^_^ I haven't written anything today, but I HAVE been working on Charlie's theme.

maxi 12-15-2012 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 378009)
Ooooh, yes, could I have a link? o.o

WOT's going really well. ^_^ I haven't written anything today, but I HAVE been working on Charlie's theme.

http://www.mosaicmischief.com/

Ooh, a Charlie song! How do you like that, Charlie? What is the program called?

I revamped the FW site; can I have a sneak peek of the new chapter and beginning of Book Three?

TheAshWolf 12-15-2012 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 378011)
http://www.mosaicmischief.com/

Ooh, a Charlie song! How do you like that, Charlie? What is the program called?

I revamped the FW site; can I have a sneak peek of the new chapter and beginning of Book Three?

Thanks for the link. :D Oh my gosh, tell your grandma I think she's an amazing mosaic artist. o.o I love the bird ones. She's so nice for doing a mosaic of Charlie!!! Have you told her about WOT or something?

Sure, I can give you a quick snippet of the new chapter. ^_^ But I haven't written anything of the beginning of Book Three yet, though. Sorry. :^/ But when I do, I'll post an excerpt of it. :3 Keep an eye on the Charbretta thread for that snippet of the next chapter.

Oooh, you revamped it? :D I'll definitely have to take a look!

maxi 12-15-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 378013)
Thanks for the link. :D Oh my gosh, tell your grandma I think she's an amazing mosaic artist. o.o I love the bird ones. She's so nice for doing a mosaic of Charlie!!! Have you told her about WOT or something?

Sure, I can give you a quick snippet of the new chapter. ^_^ But I haven't written anything of the beginning of Book Three yet, though. Sorry. :^/ But when I do, I'll post an excerpt of it. :3 Keep an eye on the Charbretta thread for that snippet of the next chapter.

Oooh, you revamped it? :D I'll definitely have to take a look!

She said to keep on checking for more updates!!!

Cool! I shall check the thread now.

Yes, check😝


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:44 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.