The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

maxi 12-22-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 383377)
I feel like everybody likes my sister better than me. People, my mom, even my grandparents. Yesterday, we were skyping with my family in China, and my mom was like "Oh, Elizabeth is so pretty!" and I was like, "How 'bout me?". Ha. Maybe I'm just ugly. And my grandparents were just talking to Elizabeth the whole time and they never ask me anything and I just feel like what's wrong with me that I'm so unlikable??????!!!!!!!!

:^( I feel that way sometimes. Just leave them alone for a few days and they will wonder where you are - it sometimes works for me. Try to do this and tell me what the outcome is - I hope you feel better soon, Steph. ^_^

bookworm1999 12-22-2012 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stephiey (Post 383377)
I feel like everybody likes my sister better than me. People, my mom, even my grandparents. Yesterday, we were skyping with my family in China, and my mom was like "Oh, Elizabeth is so pretty!" and I was like, "How 'bout me?". Ha. Maybe I'm just ugly. And my grandparents were just talking to Elizabeth the whole time and they never ask me anything and I just feel like what's wrong with me that I'm so unlikable??????!!!!!!!!

Ha, I know the feeling actually right here on KP. But then again I wonder if it is just me being uber sensitive and judgmental. Like most times I feel like all my friends ditch me on here but I realize they are always there still talking to me. Don't let it get to you, every girl deserves to win their own prize for their own side of beauty :D

HeatherB 12-22-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 379826)
@Heather: /mentallyflipsthemoff

yeah, they're assholes

Dearest mother,
could you maybe not sigh in exasperation when I shoot down an idea of yours for my essay? there's a legitimate reason why that wouldn't work, not to mention that writer's block is a real thing and I HAVE IT RIGHT NOW so stfu.
Thank you kindly,
your daughter,
Heather

Lily09 12-22-2012 05:52 PM

i kinda wish the world did end.
sorry, that was kind of selfish.

Stephiey 12-22-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 383392)
:^( I feel that way sometimes. Just leave them alone for a few days and they will wonder where you are - it sometimes works for me. Try to do this and tell me what the outcome is - I hope you feel better soon, Steph. ^_^

Quote:

Originally Posted by bookworm1999 (Post 383399)
Ha, I know the feeling actually right here on KP. But then again I wonder if it is just me being uber sensitive and judgmental. Like most times I feel like all my friends ditch me on here but I realize they are always there still talking to me. Don't let it get to you, every girl deserves to win their own prize for their own side of beauty :D

Thanks guys!!! *bearhugs* I LOVE YOU!

HeatherB 12-22-2012 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 383469)
i kinda wish the world did end.
sorry, that was kind of selfish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 383504)
yesh I agree with that(not the selfish part the world ending part)

Yup. Pretty much.

HeatherB 12-22-2012 09:39 PM

why do you always stand there and stare at me like it's going to help anything? i've told you a million times that it doesn't.
you say to not 'give me that look.' likewise, father, likewise.

i know you're passing it off as attitude. but i actually do not give a shit.

lvhamsters 12-22-2012 10:19 PM

I officially hate my life. I know I've said this before but this time I'm just . . . . UGH. I hate it. It just keeps on going. It's evil.
So it all started quite a while ago when I hung up the phone with my grandma after she was asking me to ask my parents if I could come down and visit them. So I asked my mom and my mom said no. What you should know is my mom pretty much hates my grandma (not her mom, my dad's mom) for some stupid reasons. So after my mom said no I told her it was because she doesn't like my grandma and that it was selfish of her to keep the rest of the family away from my grandma for her own selfish reasons. Then we got in a huge fight and my mom called my grandma and started accusing her of putting this into my mind and trying to corrupt the rest of my family. ~rolls eyes~
Anyways, today that was brought up again. But this time the fight got worse. I told my mom I thought that she was using me as a reason to fight with my grandma (which she was because she loves to fight) and then my mom called me an "ungrateful piece of shit." Yes, really. And then she kept going on about what a horrible daughter I was. And earlier we had been talking about why people commit suicide. I was about ready to tell her that this is why.
So I'm an emotional wreck right now and I told my best friend about it and guess what. She doesn't believe me. My best friend doesn't trust me. And not only that but my friend that I could actually confide in is ignoring me for some reason. He hasn't told me and I have no clue why. I didn't do anything that would insult him . . . . Maybe he's given up on me too.
Well guess what. I give up too. I've got nothing left. I'm sick of hiding my feelings so I'm just gonna let them show. See what they think now. See what they think when they see the scars; the ribs poking out of my skin. Now what? Will they care? We'll see.


L.S.Trendom 12-22-2012 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 383628)
I officially hate my life. I know I've said this before but this time I'm just . . . . UGH. I hate it. It just keeps on going. It's evil.
So it all started quite a while ago when I hung up the phone with my grandma after she was asking me to ask my parents if I could come down and visit them. So I asked my mom and my mom said no. What you should know is my mom pretty much hates my grandma (not her mom, my dad's mom) for some stupid reasons. So after my mom said no I told her it was because she doesn't like my grandma and that it was selfish of her to keep the rest of the family away from my grandma for her own selfish reasons. Then we got in a huge fight and my mom called my grandma and started accusing her of putting this into my mind and trying to corrupt the rest of my family. ~rolls eyes~
Anyways, today that was brought up again. But this time the fight got worse. I told my mom I thought that she was using me as a reason to fight with my grandma (which she was because she loves to fight) and then my mom called me an "ungrateful piece of shit." Yes, really. And then she kept going on about what a horrible daughter I was. And earlier we had been talking about why people commit suicide. I was about ready to tell her that this is why.
So I'm an emotional wreck right now and I told my best friend about it and guess what. She doesn't believe me. My best friend doesn't trust me. And not only that but my friend that I could actually confide in is ignoring me for some reason. He hasn't told me and I have no clue why. I didn't do anything that would insult him . . . . Maybe he's given up on me too.
Well guess what. I give up too. I've got nothing left. I'm sick of hiding my feelings so I'm just gonna let them show. See what they think now. See what they think when they see the scars; the ribs poking out of my skin. Now what? Will they care? We'll see.


You need a hug. *hugs*
Your mom is a bitch and you deserve better.
And I'm really sorry about your friends… Could you tell the one you can confide in that you really need help?
don't. commit. suicide. please. i've never even met you and you're amazing enough for me and others on KP to love you. you're funny and you're nice and you're unique and i wish you didn't have to go through this. :/
i'm here, we're all here. you can email me. but don't hurt yourself…
prove them wrong… metaphorically flip them off and eat all you want and don't hurt yourself; show them you can rise above all their stupid… bitchy assholeness.
*hugs again*

TheAshWolf 12-22-2012 10:26 PM

._.

Is it possible to have both a horrible an awesome day at the same freaking time?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.