The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

BlueMi 01-10-2013 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 403693)
You're right. I would've hit you.
...thank you, though. (And you're wrong, I give your leg like 2 1/2 handspans at MOST. :P)

With your math binder? D:
...you're welcome. It's true. I don't care what you say. There are some people who I can't help looking at and subconsciously noticing that they're... not... very... fit. And you have always come off as skinny to me, from the day I met you through now. Any weight that you've gained is puberty, your body undergoing changes. I'm just coming out of that awkward weight-gain stage myself. I got all this extra fat and I kept it for a while, but finally, it all went where it's supposed to go, and now my weight is going down again. Same thing happening to you, it's all puberty, but seriously. Any so-called "blobbyness" is not noticeable to ANYONE except yourself.

HeatherB 01-10-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 403695)
With your math binder? D:
...you're welcome. It's true. I don't care what you say. There are some people who I can't help looking at and subconsciously noticing that they're... not... very... fit. And you have always come off as skinny to me, from the day I met you through now. Any weight that you've gained is puberty, your body undergoing changes. I'm just coming out of that awkward weight-gain stage myself. I got all this extra fat and I kept it for a while, but finally, it all went where it's supposed to go, and now my weight is going down again. Same thing happening to you, it's all puberty, but seriously. Any so-called "blobbyness" is not noticeable to ANYONE except yourself.

No, probably bitch-slapped.
Well. If you say so and you're not just repeating what your mom told you.

TheAshWolf 01-10-2013 09:07 PM

...Darn you, TV show writers. ._.

So, I'm apparently sick or something. I laid down on the couch to watch my current favorite dramady, Gilmore Girls, in hopes that laughing at their awesome jokes and references would make me feel better. But then, after two hours of episodes.....everything went wrong with every single character all at once. ;w; And the last episode ended on a horribly depressing note. Now I have this creepy feeling like there's something wrong with my life, when, in reality, it got a lot better as of last night. o_e *headdesks*

If anyone needs me, I'll be listening to my favorite songs and trying to recover from that fiasco of ridiculousness. >_>

CACrools 01-10-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 403762)
...Darn you, TV show writers. ._.

So, I'm apparently sick or something. I laid down on the couch to watch my current favorite dramady, Gilmore Girls, in hopes that laughing at their awesome jokes and references would make me feel better. But then, after two hours of episodes.....everything went wrong with every single character all at once. ;w; And the last episode ended on a horribly depressing note. Now I have this creepy feeling like there's something wrong with my life, when, in reality, it got a lot better as of last night. o_e *headdesks*

If anyone needs me, I'll be listening to my favorite songs and trying to recover from that fiasco of ridiculousness. >_>

hey, it's a Thursday... Farthest away you'll be from a Wednesday.

Lily09 01-10-2013 09:15 PM

Me: Why'd you go out with him if you didn't like him?
R: Because I didn't want to break his heart! I'm too nice to do that! I'm like the nicest person in the world! I care more about other people than myself.
Me: Well, yeah, you need to care about others, but you also should care about yourself. If you didn't like him, you should have told him that. I care more about my friends, too.
R: No, you only only care about other people 1% but I'm so nice!
Me: Exactly how so do I only care about others 1%?
R: You just do, you don't care about anyone else.

This is the girl who ignored her group of friends when she got a 'boyfriend' (now an ex). This is the girl who got caught sexting and got suspended. Oh, did I mention I was the one who helped her calm down and gave her advice? This is the girl who calls others rude names. THIS IS THE GIRL WHO WAS DEPRESSED, and I offered to listen.

I'm not saying I'm not a good friend because I still can't help but think I'm an awful friend.

TheAshWolf 01-10-2013 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CACrools (Post 403773)
hey, it's a Thursday... Farthest away you'll be from a Wednesday.

*smiles* No, don't worry......the Wednesday madness has finally ended. :'D I'm still in shock about it, though. My brain just cannot comprehend the fact that I can stop hating Wednesdays. #_#

CACrools 01-10-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 403778)
*smiles* No, don't worry......the Wednesday madness has finally ended. :'D I'm still in shock about it, though. My brain just cannot comprehend the fact that I can stop hating Wednesdays. #_#

Yay! It's done! Will you tell us the generalization as to why you had bad Wednesdays? But it's okay if you don't want to... NYways, how are you?

LaurenM 01-10-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 403776)
Me: Why'd you go out with him if you didn't like him?
R: Because I didn't want to break his heart! I'm too nice to do that! I'm like the nicest person in the world! I care more about other people than myself.
Me: Well, yeah, you need to care about others, but you also should care about yourself. If you didn't like him, you should have told him that. I care more about my friends, too.
R: No, you only only care about other people 1% but I'm so nice!
Me: Exactly how so do I only care about others 1%?
R: You just do, you don't care about anyone else.

This is the girl who ignored her group of friends when she got a 'boyfriend' (now an ex). This is the girl who got caught sexting and got suspended. Oh, did I mention I was the one who helped her calm down and gave her advice? This is the girl who calls others rude names. THIS IS THE GIRL WHO WAS DEPRESSED, and I offered to listen.

I'm not saying I'm not a good friend because I still can't help but think I'm an awful friend.

Isn't she vain?!
It's not your fault. Don't fret about it. Judging from what you did, you'd be a pretty awesome friend.

LaurenM 01-10-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 403100)
All stories end with a happy ending--
Why do my experiences have to end up...bad?

Because you can't make up your life.
Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 403110)
I'm a murderer..

I was changing the water in my fish's bowl and when I was getting one of the fish out, it jumped (o_o) and landed in the sink, falling down the drain :'(

R.I.P Tobacco (name was a joke with my brother and I xD)

You're not a murderer.
Tobacco murdered itself. 'Twas probably just an accident. RIP!
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaryElizabeth (Post 403313)
I got one of those fancy "we cordially invite you" letters from my high school to go to an honors meeting for any eighth graders who got in the 85th percentile or higher.

I GOT INTO HONORS. :D:D:D

Congratulations, even though I have no idea what are honors. Probably something honourable.
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 403683)
I can't.

I don't know what you mean by that, sorry... Yeah. I can't like. I need a. But I can't because. UGH.

Yeahhh... :D

Wow, according to that graph I'm like five or ten pounds underweight. x_x BUT I DON'T FEEL UNDERWEIGHT i feel like a blob.

I've seen your photos on Pokey's instagram. You are NOT fat.

CACrools 01-10-2013 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 403837)
Congratulations, even though I have no idea what are honors. Probably something honourable.

Honors: A Higher class, has the "rigor" of college classes (There's regular, Honors, then Advanced Placement... :D)


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.