The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

lvhamsters 01-13-2013 11:28 PM

Huh.
And thank you to my ex-friend for saying that he likes my pain.

lvhamsters 01-14-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluzzle (Post 407010)
Uh...

^^ that's good that you stopped caring. He's not worth thinking about if he does that.

You're not fat or ugly. You're beautiful, 'Kay? Don't worry - my friends call me emo too -.-

He used to be really caring, but over Winter break I didn't talk to him at all and when he came back he was a huge jerk. -.-

Yeah XD Over the years all you can do is learn to ignore it :3

Meh..... I hate it when you don't know how to comprehend emo. It's just like..... are you saying that as an insult, to be mean? Or is it caring or what? I just dunno ..... O.o

Lily09 01-14-2013 12:40 AM

Does anyone else feel like they are unimportant?
Like, you have people that honestly DO care somewhat about you. You mean at least a little bit in someone's life, but if you passed, they'd be over it in a few months. You mean something, but you never mean enough. You never affect the person at all. You don't mean as much to them as they did to you. You aren't someone's lifeline. You are just some clingy person who is desperate for someone to care. You're not a big part of anyone's life. Just a background character. It's not like they'd care too much if you die.

no lily stop it dont think like this

L.S.Trendom 01-14-2013 12:52 AM

@GA: Check your email, in a few minutes.
I give a f*** and I love you.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 407022)
Like, you have people that honestly DO care somewhat about you. You mean at least a little bit in someone's life, but if you passed, they'd be over it in a few months. You mean something, but you never mean enough. You never affect the person at all. You You don't mean as much to them as they did to you. You aren't someone's lifeline. You are just some clingy person who is desperate for someone to care. You're not a big part of anyone's life. Just a background character. It's not like they'd care too much if you die.

I care a lot about you. You're not just some clingy person or a background character. and there's no way in hell I wouldn't care much if you died.
yeah, don'tů
*hugs*

AlgebraAddict 01-14-2013 08:25 AM

Quote:

Like, you have people that honestly DO care somewhat about you. You mean at least a little bit in someone's life, but if you passed, they'd be over it in a few months. You mean something, but you never mean enough. You never affect the person at all. You don't mean as much to them as they did to you. You aren't someone's lifeline. You are just some clingy person who is desperate for someone to care. You're not a big part of anyone's life. Just a background character. It's not like they'd care too much if you die.

I know the feeling. And I would freak out if I ever found out you died. Even as a little old lady dying of heart failure at age 97.

LaurenM 01-14-2013 08:38 AM

I wonder how we'd know if one of us died.

Lily09 01-14-2013 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 407024)

I care a lot about you. You're not just some clingy person or a background character. and there's no way in hell I wouldn't care much if you died.
yeah, don'tů
*hugs*

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 407111)
I know the feeling. And I would freak out if I ever found out you died. Even as a little old lady dying of heart failure at age 97.

Thanks guys.
Quote:

Originally Posted by LaurenM (Post 407131)
I wonder how we'd know if one of us died.

I'd probably post my suicide note, thanking people. If it was a death from something else, meh, I dunno.

cheezemziez 01-14-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

You are important, Lily. You're very important. You've helped so many of us on just WB alone, and you are our friend. It would matter to us if something happened to you.

Jesse 01-14-2013 03:37 PM

When I'm depressed, everyone simultaneously and inexplicably turns into assholes...

DragonRider 01-14-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jesse (Post 407371)
When I'm depressed, everyone simultaneously and inexplicably turns into assholes...

I know that feel, bro.
Why are you depressed? D: Are you OK?