The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 423353)
And if I become best friends with you and you're a girl (maybe even if you're a guy), I'm really Cas-like about the personal space thing. I will cuddle you and hug you and stuff and hang onto your arm and sit on your lap and play with your hair and draw on you.

But if we're not then I'll probably just pester you a lot.

friends- pestering
good friends- pestering, maybe leaning my head on your shoulder if I'm sleepy
really good friends- hugging, playing with your hair.
afsdflkasdjf friends- cas-like, cuddly, huggy, sitting on your lap, playing with your hair, basically attached to you.

wait it doesnt even matter what gender you are
sorry isaackle, maxi.

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:02 AM

do not mistake it for having a crush on you okay

if i have a crush on you and we are like good to best friends
i will hold your hand.

i don't hold litzy's hand but I do hold hands with e even though they both go into the fad;fskd;lfjkas; friends category, because i like e.

so yeah.

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 423355)
do not mistake it for having a crush on you okay

if i have a crush on you and we are like good to best friends
i will hold your hand.

i don't hold litzy's hand but I do hold hands with e even though they both go into the fad;fskd;lfjkas; friends category, because i like e.

so yeah.

HAHAHAH E DOESNT EVEN KNOW THAT AND SHE'S THE ONE ALWAYS REACHING FOR MY HAND

fdsafl

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:04 AM

oh crap sorry i didnt mean to scare everyone

Lily09 02-14-2013 12:23 AM

*sighs*
The best we can do right now are the NESes.

TheAshWolf 02-14-2013 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 423351)
I would die of happiness if there was a KP convention.

*pops up out of nowhere* :'D I would, too!!!!

I DID have a dream about a KP convention, once.....it was in a movie theater, and I had no idea there was a KP reunion being held there that day, and all of the sudden I started recognizing KPers and I freaked out because I was wearing sloppy clothes and my skin looked bad that day, and then Tredom and Sandy walked up to me and asked me if I was a KPer, and I was like, "asdfghjl--um, what's a KPer? *fail attempt at lying*" and they were like, "But you seem so familiar..." and I was so self-conscious and nervous and internally terrified.....

MAJOR run-on sentence. XD *is too lazy to fix it*

But, yeah, a REAL KidPub convention/writing-camp would be amazing. :'D

maxi 02-14-2013 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 423363)

I DID have a dream about a KP convention, once.....it was in a movie theater, and I had no idea there was a KP reunion being held there that day, and all of the sudden I started recognizing KPers and I freaked out because I was wearing sloppy clothes and my skin looked bad that day, and then Tredom and Sandy walked up to me and asked me if I was a KPer, and I was like, "asdfghjl--um, what's a KPer? *fail attempt at lying*" and they were like, "But you seem so familiar..." and I was so self-conscious and nervous and internally terrified.....

Writing camp is just yes.

Lily09 02-14-2013 01:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 423363)

pros to a one day convention:
Not that much angst
Simple
Not as expensive
Cons:
Not as fun

Pros to camp:
FUN
ESCAPE
WRITING
FRIENDS
ASDFGHHJKL
FANGIRLINESS
Con:
Angst
Homesickness for some

TheAshWolf 02-14-2013 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lily09 (Post 423365)
pros to a one day convention:
Not that much angst
Simple
Not as expensive
Cons:
Not as fun

Pros to camp:
FUN
ESCAPE
WRITING
FRIENDS
ASDFGHHJKL
FANGIRLINESS
Con:
Angst
Homesickness for some

I think the angst would be worth it, personally, since all the depressed KPers would receive in-person comforting, which would help them ten times quicker as a typed message, thus ending the angst sooner....so... o_0

Lily09 02-14-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 423367)
I think the angst would be worth it, personally, since all the depressed KPers would receive in-person comforting, which would help them ten times quicker as a typed message, thus ending the angst sooner....so... o_0

That's true, too.
I JUST WANT TO MEET YOU ALL
*hides*
was that creepy