The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Your emotional venting thread. I'll explain. (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=2095)

TheAshWolf 03-10-2013 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 436623)
Wellllll.....through email. D:

Send me a note, then.
...Wait, do you mean someone was rude to you in an email, or that you'd rather tell me about it in an email/note?

maxi 03-10-2013 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 436625)
Send me a note, then.

Ash—he said it—it insulted me and I blocked him. I'm over it.

TheAshWolf 03-10-2013 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxi (Post 436627)
Ash—he said it—it insulted me and I blocked him. I'm over it.

*points up to my edited post*

maxi 03-10-2013 04:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 436625)
Send me a note, then.
...Wait, do you mean someone was rude to you in an email, or that you'd rather tell me about it in an email/note?

I meant that he said it VERY VERY rudely, deleted it so no one could see...but I saw.

HeatherB 03-10-2013 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmaR (Post 436545)
I know, me too. I'm sorry. I dunno what to do about it. Maybe she'll come back. Hopefully Heather and Soph with convince her to stay...?

Sorry for disappointing you in advance.
Quote:

Originally Posted by lvhamsters (Post 436449)
Yeahh.... I should've made that more clear O.o I wish I could change my username XDD

Same. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

soph-soph27 03-10-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeatherB (Post 436837)
Sorry for disappointing you in advance.

Same. SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

Heather and Soph are kind of out of business. *laughs bitterly*

L.S.Trendom 03-10-2013 04:38 PM

Sometimes I feel like I feel too okay. Not that I am okay, I'm not at all okay, there's only been maybe one time when I think I was ever actually okay, and feeling okay is part of the not being okay thing. But, despite that… sometimes I feel something like okay, just floating in a sea of apathy/numbness and when i say i'm okay that's pretty much what i mean, how much i hate myself and how much of a f***ed up empty s**t i am isn't in the forefront of my mind, i'm capable of thinking about other things for now.
But it's always there, underneath.

(and idk if I feel okay now, like half an hour ago i was tired, emotionally, and… idk)

cheezemziez 03-10-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 436871)
Sometimes I feel like I feel too okay. Not that I am okay, I'm not at all okay, there's only been maybe one time when I think I was ever actually okay, and feeling okay is part of the not being okay thing. But, despite that… sometimes I feel something like okay, just floating in a sea of apathy/numbness and when i say i'm okay that's pretty much what i mean, how much i hate myself and how much of a f***ed up empty s**t i am isn't in the forefront of my mind, i'm capable of thinking about other things for now.
But it's always there, underneath.

(and idk if I feel okay now, like half an hour ago i was tired, emotionally, and… idk)

I'm not exactly sure what you mean. But you are definitely not a f***ed up empty s**t. You are amazing and awesome and epyk and a million other positive things. You shouldn't hate all that. Everyone has flaws. At least being ignorant of them isn't one of yours. You are going to be okay. It will take time, but one day you'll have dealt with these flaws. It is possible. We're here for you, if you ever need us.

avbhabra 03-10-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.S.Trendom (Post 436871)
Sometimes I feel like I feel too okay. Not that I am okay, I'm not at all okay, there's only been maybe one time when I think I was ever actually okay, and feeling okay is part of the not being okay thing. But, despite that… sometimes I feel something like okay, just floating in a sea of apathy/numbness and when i say i'm okay that's pretty much what i mean, how much i hate myself and how much of a f***ed up empty s**t i am isn't in the forefront of my mind, i'm capable of thinking about other things for now.
But it's always there, underneath.

(and idk if I feel okay now, like half an hour ago i was tired, emotionally, and… idk)

Dude. You are the probably the most awesome person I've ever met on WB. xD Maybe you should just rest a bit, you know, it might make you feel a bit better. Play a sport or write something. You're strong; you'll be fine. xD *hugs*

L.S.Trendom 03-10-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheezemziez (Post 436892)
I'm not exactly sure what you mean. But you are definitely not a f***ed up empty s**t. You are amazing and awesome and epyk and a million other positive things. You shouldn't hate all that. Everyone has flaws. At least being ignorant of them isn't one of yours. You are going to be okay. It will take time, but one day you'll have dealt with these flaws. It is possible. We're here for you, if you ever need us.

About the feeling okay part? Like… I feel sort of okay, even though I'm not okay. Like you could have a leg amputated, but have a lot of anaesthesia and feel just fine.
I am a f***ed up empty s**t. The f***ed up part isn't really debatable, it's a fact to me
hopefully…
thanks
Quote:

Originally Posted by avbhabra (Post 436895)
Dude. You are the probably the most awesome person I've ever met on WB. xD Maybe you should just rest a bit, you know, it might make you feel a bit better. Play a sport or write something. You're strong; you'll be fine. xD *hugs*

ahaha nope. Resting wouldn't help, it never really goes away. And, no, I'm not strong. But thanks.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.