The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

rachelkirsten 10-26-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 201426)
Sort of a crush. He's 18 months older than me...

18 months isn't that much. Really, it's not too old at all. I know a married couple, and the guy is six years older. I also know ANOTHER couple and the wife is twenty-three, and the man is in his forties. Personally, I think that is WAY too much of a difference . . . it's kinda' sick . . .

BUT 18 months is perfectly fine. ;)

rebecca 10-26-2011 03:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelkirsten (Post 201427)
18 months isn't that much. Really, it's not too old at all. I know a married couple, and the guy is six years older. I also know ANOTHER couple and the wife is twenty-three, and the man is in his forties. Personally, I think that is WAY too much of a difference . . . it's kinda' sick . . .

BUT 18 months is perfectly fine. ;)

My dad is 9 years older than my mum

Fallen_Star 10-26-2011 04:12 PM

So...my friend is absolutely, irreversibly convinced that he likes me too...but when I said he never talks to me, she said it's because he has his reputation to cover, (Cool soccer guy you know, British and all. ^-^) and everyone besides my group of friends and him think I'm the "weird wizard girl." I'm thinking I should tone that down a bit, but what do I do?

rebecca 10-26-2011 05:05 PM

GO BRITS!!! *coughs* That wasn't 'go Brits' it was...roast spits? Like you know, medieval times....:D

Fallen_Star 10-26-2011 06:57 PM

OMPJ She just told me...that he...he said that he liked me OMPJ AAHH!!!

AlgebraAddict 10-26-2011 07:25 PM

I'm about to play a prank on the boys at school. :D

It has to do with forging their handwriting, scented candles, and poetry.

TheAshWolf 10-26-2011 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 201489)
I'm about to play a prank on the boys at school. :D

It has to do with forging their handwriting, scented candles, and poetry.

o.o XD XD XD SERIOUSLY?! Awesomely evil prank!!!! *high-fives you* Tell me more. >:^3

GabiDi 10-26-2011 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Moogle (Post 201375)
I would much rather have the perfect guy than an imperfect guy. If you mean you're just not interusted in guys, I understand you. Most are really weird.

No, I just don't like perfection. It's annoying. (In people...)

AlgebraAddict 10-26-2011 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheAshWolf (Post 201498)
o.o XD XD XD SERIOUSLY?! Awesomely evil prank!!!! *high-fives you* Tell me more. >:^3

I will tell you how the prank goes later, after we do it. :D

wildwolf 10-26-2011 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelkirsten (Post 201409)

Ooooh, YES!! Definitely!! We are both strong Christians, and we attend the same church. :)

AWESOME idea!!!!! Thank you again!

No problem! Have fun at the movies!
And you get your license (or permit, it depends on the state you live in) next year! :D