The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

AlgebraAddict 11-04-2011 04:47 PM

This girl at my school has this huge crush on this geeky boy that hates me and I hate him. I l like the girl ok, but I can't stand it when she swoons over this boy. And then once I said, "I like Teddy ok," and she was all, "ESTHER HAS A CRUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

And I was like, "No........"

AlgebraAddict 11-04-2011 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by magsiscool (Post 204704)
:eek: Wow!!!!!!!
I got a question for you people
So in line this guy (Who I HATE his guts) says
Him: "Why are you always infront of me?"
Me: "Cause i just am"
Him:" No you always cut me"
Me: "That was only yesterday."
(I cant remeber the middle)
Him: When i first saw you I knew I would not like you
Me: Same here
(Ok I didnt mean that mean)
SO what do you think? IS THATS SIGNS OF Like?????????

He's a geek. Ignore him. ;)

Moogle 11-04-2011 08:19 PM

*goes over loudspeaker* Today I decided that the guy I like would be impossibly even more amazing with a British accent! XD

AlgebraAddict 11-04-2011 08:34 PM

Cool..............

rachelkirsten 11-05-2011 12:18 AM

Oh wow . . . I had the most amazing day with Jeremy . . . *squeals*

I'll tell you about it tomorrow. Omigosh!! I love him so much!!!

Cinnamon 11-05-2011 09:21 AM

Details! Details!

rachelkirsten 11-05-2011 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cinnamon (Post 204920)
Details! Details!

*Sighs dreamily*

Okay! Wow, I am so in love with him now . . . so much it's crazy!!

Yesterday we had a mandatory Drama dress rehearsal for the co-op drama class, which would last from 10am to 3pm.
We picked Jeremy up to take him to the rehearsal, and when I went to the door of his house to let him know we were here, he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. *Smile* Then we went to the rehearsal, then rehearsed some . . . then at lunch, Jeremy and I were talking with my little sister nearby. We were going to take Jeremy with us after the rehearsal, because his parents are busy, and since my little sister had a book club meeting immediately after the rehearsal, Jeremy and I had to go to the house the book club is at. We would just have to hang around there while the book club was going on. My sister was saying, "The name of the book club is Beautiful Bookworm Buddies."
I said, "I'm not a 'Beautiful Bookworm Buddy'."
Jeremy said, "No, but you're beautiful."

<3

I just had to add that little part. :D
So, we rehearsed some more, then at 3pm my Mom picked me, Jeremy, and my little sister up and was driving to the book club when she asked, "Jeremy and Rachel, I can drop you off at the house on the way to the book club, so you can do other things instead of just hanging around the house the book club is at."
SO we did.
At home, we talked a bit, then were deciding what to do. We decided to watch an instant play netflix movie, so as I was typing on my laptop, Jeremy came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me.
He said, "Are you going to be able to type like this?"
I said, "I'll make it work."
We both laughed and smiled.
He then said, "You smell nice . . . you always smell nice."

I LOVE HIM!! Now I'm glad I bought that perfume at the mall the other day. HAHA!

When we sat down in the our movie room to watch the movie, he put his arm around me. Later in the movie, we held hands. In the middle of the movie, I leaned over, kissed him on the cheek and said, "I love you."
He kissed me on the cheek back and said, "I love YOU."
In the middle of the movie, I was talking about a character in the movie, and I said, "He's crazy."
Jeremy said, "I'm crazy."
I said, "Uh, what?"
Jeremy said, "Crazy about you."
I smiled.
He said, "This is when you kiss me."
I laughed and kissed him on the cheek.

So, after the movie, Jeremy had to go to football practice. Football practice was being held in a big field by a house that we were going to for dinner later, so we dropped Jeremy off for practice, and went to a nearby library to wait until 7pm, which was the time we were supposed to arrive for dinner. The people hosting the dinner were in the process of adopting three Haitian kids, and wanted donations, so that's why they invited a BUNCH of people for dinner.
So at the dinner, Jeremy and his whole football team were there too. When we ate, we sat by each other as usual, except there were other football players at the table.
When we were done eating, but still sitting at the table talking, ect . . . Jeremy started playing the little "poking game" we play with each other. It's where we take turns poking each other. It eventually turns into taking turns tickling each other. Jeremy found ALL my tickle spots. Well, I think that's all of them, because he discovered a lot. I tried to find some of his, but I've only found two so far. :D
So after the dinner, Jeremy and I hung-out together some . . . then it was time to leave. We were taking Jeremy home.
In the car, we held hands, then he rested his shoulder on mine, and I rested mine on his. :)
While he was resting his head on my shoulder, we were just talking about various things. He touched my curly brunette hair and said, "I love your hair . . . it's smells so good."
I touched his straight blonde hair and said, "I love your hair . . . it's so soft."

My Dad was driving and he accidentally missed the turn into Jeremy's house. I whispered to Jeremy, "Yay! A few more seconds with you."
He said, smiling, "I'm glad your Dad missed the turn."
When we were driving into his driveway, he said, "Well, I'll see you Sunday then."
I said, "Oh gosh, Sunday seems SO far away. A whole entire day . . ."
He said, "I know, it does."
I helped him take some of his stuff to the door. When I had to go, he hugged my and said, "I love you."
I said, "I love you so much."
I said, "Good luck at your football game tomorrow. Too bad I can't make it because my Basketball game is at the same time."
He said, "Thanks, good luck with yours too. I'll be thinking about you."
I said, "All the time."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I am missing him so incredibly much it's insane. I want to hold his hand, and stand by him, and look into his face . . . but I can't. He's not with me. He'll be leaving his house in an hour and a half to go to his football game . . . Good luck, Jeremy. I love you.

AlgebraAddict 11-05-2011 01:41 PM

So Epically Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Ompj Rachelkirsten I'm So Happy For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

rachelkirsten 11-05-2011 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 205165)
So Epically Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! Ompj Rachelkirsten I'm So Happy For You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!! I'm missing him so much!! More than usual . . . I've always missed him, but I miss him so much right now it almost hurts. And I saw him only 15 hours ago . . . wait, 15 hours?! That's such a long time ago . . .

magsiscool 11-05-2011 01:47 PM

Rachelkirten um how old are you?