The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

rachelkirsten 08-16-2011 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rebecca (Post 173350)
I like Pixar, like Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc, but I hate Disney films, they don't appeal to me.

I like Pixar and Disney. It just depends on the movies they produce whether I like the particular movie. For example, Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc are awesome, but Tangled is my favorite animated movie of all time; and that's a Disney. :)

rebecca 08-16-2011 01:24 PM

I don't like Tangled, but I actually love the Jungle Book, Beauty and the Beast, and a few other Disneys, now I think about them...

missmaple 08-16-2011 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosiePie07 (Post 173320)
I JUST WATCHED IT TODAY ON NETFLIX INSTANT!!! It's so awesome! I love Flynn so much. :) <3

YOU CAN WATCH IT INSTANTLY? *explodes into a rainbow of happiness* I do that a lot... -_-

Quote:

I don't like Disney, and never will.
Can you just explain why? Are there any movies in particular you don't like? The appeal of Disney isn't really because it has strong, well-developed plot lines (because it doesn't....) but everybody has seen a Disney movie at least once during their childhood, hopefully, and it's kinda part of being a kid, for me at least. The movies are fun because they're beautifully animated, they have good music, the characters are endearing, and they have an element of magic I've never seen in other films.

Quote:

Disney is incredible. I hate the new Disney Channel as opposed to the shows they used to have. But Disney overall? I ADORE it. I wanted to be an animator there, but now I want to animate at Pixar, where I can still work with Disney Is anyone else excited for Brave to come out?!
YES. We are SO working at Pixar together, Sadie! :D

rachelkirsten 08-16-2011 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosiePie07 (Post 173320)
I JUST WATCHED IT TODAY ON NETFLIX INSTANT!!! It's so awesome! I love Flynn so much. :) <3

Really?? I just watched Tangled instantly on Netflix YESTERDAY. :D
Haha!! Tangled is the best animated movie I have ever seen. Period.

And Flynn is the handsomest guy, and Tangled has the best humor ever. My kind of humor. It is so HILARIOUS. :D

missmaple 08-16-2011 04:08 PM

BWAHAHHAHA! :3 I'm watching it, too! This is THE cutest movie ever.

Guess what? I've met the guy who voices Flinn! It's true, Zachary Levi is his voice actor, and I actually met him and got a picture with him! :D

Leia 08-16-2011 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missmaple (Post 173409)
Can you just explain why? Are there any movies in particular you don't like? The appeal of Disney isn't really because it has strong, well-developed plot lines (because it doesn't....) but everybody has seen a Disney movie at least once during their childhood, hopefully, and it's kinda part of being a kid, for me at least. The movies are fun because they're beautifully animated, they have good music, the characters are endearing, and they have an element of magic I've never seen in other films.

YES. We are SO working at Pixar together, Sadie! :D

Totally agree. Disney movies aren't the highest of well-developed, original plot lines, but Disney movies are...magical. The animations are marvelous, and the stories are great for young children. And teens, like me, who get bored and watch Snow White ! :D

rachelkirsten 08-16-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by missmaple (Post 173464)
BWAHAHHAHA! :3 I'm watching it, too! This is THE cutest movie ever.

Guess what? I've met the guy who voices Flinn! It's true, Zachary Levi is his voice actor, and I actually met him and got a picture with him! :D

REALLY?! Wow, that's so cool!! That's SO awesome!! Geez, you have met Zachary Levi, and I have a best friend who has met AND talked to Scotty Mccreery!! And got a picture with him. Cool, right??

P.S. He is the guy who won American Idol this year. :D

missmaple 08-16-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelkirsten (Post 173485)
REALLY?! Wow, that's so cool!! That's SO awesome!! Geez, you have met Zachary Levi, and I have a best friend who has met AND talked to Scotty Mccreery!! And got a picture with him. Cool, right??

P.S. He is the guy who won American Idol this year. :D

Awesome! My celebrity meets are Levi and Norah Jones. Zachary is actually a really cool guy. My family met him while we were taking a tour of Warner Bro's Studios. Our tour guide told us that he always takes pictures with tourists and he loves meeting fans and stuff. It was awesome! Of course, at the time, I didn't know he was starring in the latest Disney movie... If I'd known, I'd've asked him a BILLION questions :D

Quote:

Totally agree. Disney movies aren't the highest of well-developed, original plot lines, but Disney movies are...magical. The animations are marvelous, and the stories are great for young children. And teens, like me, who get bored and watch Snow White !
*floats around in a cloud of happiness* Disney is brilliant. My favorite movie-maker is Pixar, but I like the classic Disney films just as much. When I watch a really good movie that I just love, I get shivers all over from watching it because it's just so high-quality.

missmaple 08-16-2011 05:53 PM

OH MY PUNKY JAGUARS! I'm falling in love with this movie all over again! *squeals*

I've gotta dream, I've gotta drreeeeaaaammm...

kgs221 08-16-2011 06:49 PM

I'm now gonna go sulk and write depressing love songs.. C ya later