The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

BlueMi 07-05-2013 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aida (Post 478543)
OMG I cry during movies too!! Even if it isn't sad, it can be sweet or touching and I'll cry. And then my friends and or family glare at me like I'm retarded. How old are you btw?

I thought I was the only one! I was tearing up when I was Monsters University, and I cried during Wreck It Ralph and Frankenweenie and Les Miz and like everything. It's hormones but ohmygod it's so annoying.
I'm 13. Y tu?

Aida 07-05-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 478548)
I thought I was the only one! I was tearing up when I was Monsters University, and I cried during Wreck It Ralph and Frankenweenie and Les Miz and like everything. It's hormones but ohmygod it's so annoying.
I'm 13. Y tu?

Here's my crazy story: I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower BEGINNING TO END, 8 TIMES!! in 2 DAYS!! and I cried EACH AND EVERY TIME!! My brother was afraid of me. And Pitch Perfect is supposed to be a happy fun movie but I cried during the part where Open Season was playing (spring break, when she watched Breakfast Club)
I'm pretty impressed that you cried during Wreck It Ralph though. I mean Wreck It Ralph!! Impressive! What part made you cry? When he returned with the medal and the game was closed and he had the penthouse to himself. Les Miz is darn impressive as well! I'm proud of you BlueMi! (and relieved it's not just me) I'm 13 too!!!
Hey and about your crush, he sounds sweet!! The whole hug incident is funny!! Tell me more about him

BlueMi 07-05-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aida (Post 478559)
Here's my crazy story: I watched Perks of Being a Wallflower BEGINNING TO END, 8 TIMES!! in 2 DAYS!! and I cried EACH AND EVERY TIME!! My brother was afraid of me. And Pitch Perfect is supposed to be a happy fun movie but I cried during the part where Open Season was playing (spring break, when she watched Breakfast Club)
I'm pretty impressed that you cried during Wreck It Ralph though. I mean Wreck It Ralph!! Impressive! What part made you cry? When he returned with the medal and the game was closed and he had the penthouse to himself. Les Miz is darn impressive as well! I'm proud of you BlueMi! (and relieved it's not just me) I'm 13 too!!!
Hey and about your crush, he sounds sweet!! The whole hug incident is funny!! Tell me more about him

Oh my god. Yes. Cried during Pitch Perfect. And speaking Breakfast Club. Cried during that too.
Okay, so you know the part where he's falling towards the mentos mountain thing? And he's all "I'm bad, and that's good. I'll never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be *PAUSE* than me." And it seems like he's gonna die or whatever and I was sniffling and crap (I only cried the first time I saw it though). I'm pretty sure it's just them crazy hormones getting to me, but damn. *laughing* *crying* *idek*
He's a monster omg. He's such a perverted jerk. He's really intelligent and he charms all the teachers and everyone loves him and hates him and he's super cute but he knows it. And he never paid attention to me before when I was like, in love with him, so I was like SCREW BOYS and then he started talking to me. ;_; I would be like talking to my friends and he'd say hi to me and not my friends, and I would barely even notice. He would like pick on me and stuff opposed to never talking to me. And then he tried to hug me on the last day of school and I haven't seen him since.
He's not my crush anymore. I don't like him anymore I just don't understand him and I'm curious. :|

AlgebraAddict 07-05-2013 02:48 PM

I cried when he smashed the motorcycle.

Aida 07-05-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 478576)
I cried when he smashed the motorcycle.

who?where? what?

Aida 07-05-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 478572)
Oh my god. Yes. Cried during Pitch Perfect. And speaking Breakfast Club. Cried during that too.
Okay, so you know the part where he's falling towards the mentos mountain thing? And he's all "I'm bad, and that's good. I'll never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be *PAUSE* than me." And it seems like he's gonna die or whatever and I was sniffling and crap (I only cried the first time I saw it though). I'm pretty sure it's just them crazy hormones getting to me, but damn. *laughing* *crying* *idek*
He's a monster omg. He's such a perverted jerk. He's really intelligent and he charms all the teachers and everyone loves him and hates him and he's super cute but he knows it. And he never paid attention to me before when I was like, in love with him, so I was like SCREW BOYS and then he started talking to me. ;_; I would be like talking to my friends and he'd say hi to me and not my friends, and I would barely even notice. He would like pick on me and stuff opposed to never talking to me. And then he tried to hug me on the last day of school and I haven't seen him since.
He's not my crush anymore. I don't like him anymore I just don't understand him and I'm curious. :|

Not your crush anymore? rrriiigggghhhttt!!!!!

AlgebraAddict 07-05-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aida (Post 478594)
Not your crush anymore? rrriiigggghhhttt!!!!!




He probably isn't.

BlueMi 07-05-2013 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aida (Post 478594)
Not your crush anymore? rrriiigggghhhttt!!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlgebraAddict (Post 478599)
He probably isn't.

He isn'ttt I stopped liking him right when he started interacting with me. >_>

Aida 07-06-2013 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 478625)
He isn'ttt I stopped liking him right when he started interacting with me. >_>

okay. that's pretty sad though :( anywaysss

LaurenM 07-06-2013 07:33 AM

My friends are pretty sure that I have a crush on Kellin Quinn x_x because I said he was adorable. Like the type you'd pinch cheeks to.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.