The Writer's Block

The Writer's Block (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/index.php)
-   Free advice (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   *{Not sure where this should go...}* Haha, let's obsess and discuss our crushes :3 (http://www.kidpub.com/forum3/showthread.php?t=1431)

BlueMi 08-23-2011 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelkirsten (Post 177233)
HAHA! :)

I know a lot of guys . . . some cute, some so-so good looking, and a lot are jerks. Some are just immature . . . and there is only one who is perfect in every way.

I'll give you a hint: That perfect guy and I have a mutual crush. *smiles dreamily*

:D

Haha, I read about what happened. That's so sweet! :D You two seem made for each other!

rachelkirsten 08-23-2011 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlueMi (Post 177266)
Haha, I read about what happened. That's so sweet! :D You two seem made for each other!

AWW, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you for the friendly encouragement! :D
I really think we are made for each other. No joke.

I've had crushes before . . . and when my friends would tease about my previous, stupid crushes and say, "You are in love with him!"

I would just say, "Nope, I just like him."

And I would mean it. I knew I wasn't in love, and I grew-out of those crushes fairly easily and without thinking about them much ever again.

But J. Honestly, he is the first crush I have ever had who I DIDN'T fall for his looks before his personality. He is totally good-looking, yes, but we had several conversations before I starting having a crush on him. It was because of his personality. He is so wonderful. He makes me smile all the time.

And to tell you the truth . . . . . I have never, EVER EVER said this about any guy in my whole entire life. EVER. But I truly, TRULY think . . .

I think I'm in love with him. I HAVE NEVER SAID OR BELIEVED THAT ABOUT ANY OTHER GUY EVER!! And I can't believe I'm saying it now . . . but I really think we are . . .

He is 15, and I'm almost 15 . . . so it's not like we're too young to be in love, right?

I just LOVE the way he smiles at me, and I love the way his lips curve up and he places his hand on his chin when making a private joke with me. And I LOVE the way he moves . . . he's so smooth . . . and he's so incredibly talented. And I LOVE the way he talks, and the way he says things, and the way he sits . . .

And I LOVE the way he acts so serious when telling a joke, then when I fall for it, he grins, and teases and calls me gullible. *smile*

I just LOVE the way he stares into my eyes . . . and I LOVE the way he moves when he walks beside me . . . and I LOVE the feeling when he hugged my that one, miraculous time when he came over to my house.

And I LOVE the way he smiles when we do our own little special "handshake" we do every time we have to part . . . and I love the way he chooses to sit by me always . . . and I LOVE the way his lips curve up when he smiles . . . and I long, and LONG for the day when I can kiss his lips . . .

camikat 08-23-2011 10:34 PM

I'm 10. Too young...thought I've had some really stupid crushes over the years. :p

GabiDi 08-24-2011 12:33 AM

Awesome, Rosie. :D

rebecca 08-24-2011 03:05 PM

Literally I only know two or three good looking boys: the one who I don't really know (don't know his name), one I met at rehearsals for Scrooge musical called Blue and another called Rob who I had a crush on for about a year. The reason I developed a crush on Rob was because he wasn't just good looking, he was really quite nice to me despite the fact all his friends treated me like dirt, and he had a good sense of humour.

My actual 'crush' is called James. I once 'went out' with his brother, who is named after a virtual game character (lol), back when 'going out' entailed talking to each other and acknoledging their existance! He's not amazingly good looking, but I'm used to him. He has also got less spots than he used to. I know him, know his personality, like him, would actually go out with him if he ever asked again, but I don't love him or anything.

Sandy 08-31-2011 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rachelkirsten (Post 177294)
AWW, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Thank you for the friendly encouragement! :D
I really think we are made for each other. No joke.

I've had crushes before . . . and when my friends would tease about my previous, stupid crushes and say, "You are in love with him!"

I would just say, "Nope, I just like him."

And I would mean it. I knew I wasn't in love, and I grew-out of those crushes fairly easily and without thinking about them much ever again.

But J. Honestly, he is the first crush I have ever had who I DIDN'T fall for his looks before his personality. He is totally good-looking, yes, but we had several conversations before I starting having a crush on him. It was because of his personality. He is so wonderful. He makes me smile all the time.

And to tell you the truth . . . . . I have never, EVER EVER said this about any guy in my whole entire life. EVER. But I truly, TRULY think . . .

I think I'm in love with him. I HAVE NEVER SAID OR BELIEVED THAT ABOUT ANY OTHER GUY EVER!! And I can't believe I'm saying it now . . . but I really think we are . . .

He is 15, and I'm almost 15 . . . so it's not like we're too young to be in love, right?

I just LOVE the way he smiles at me, and I love the way his lips curve up and he places his hand on his chin when making a private joke with me. And I LOVE the way he moves . . . he's so smooth . . . and he's so incredibly talented. And I LOVE the way he talks, and the way he says things, and the way he sits . . .

And I LOVE the way he acts so serious when telling a joke, then when I fall for it, he grins, and teases and calls me gullible. *smile*

I just LOVE the way he stares into my eyes . . . and I LOVE the way he moves when he walks beside me . . . and I LOVE the feeling when he hugged my that one, miraculous time when he came over to my house.

And I LOVE the way he smiles when we do our own little special "handshake" we do every time we have to part . . . and I love the way he chooses to sit by me always . . . and I LOVE the way his lips curve up when he smiles . . . and I long, and LONG for the day when I can kiss his lips . . .

(*tears up*) Oh, Mallori!!!!! :'^D That is so sweet! I am so tempted to write a bunch of stuff about my crush now... >_<

Sandy 08-31-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by camikat (Post 177314)
I'm 10. Too young...thought I've had some really stupid crushes over the years. :p

I dunno whether or not I'm too young or not... I'm thirteen... but I am pretty much the opposite of fickle, when I have a crush on someone... (*whistle*) Jeez, I've only had, what, two of these "crushes" over my entire life, and when I have a crush on someone, there is no one else I would rather spend time with. It's an intense emotion for me. :P I understand that that is so cheesy I could just die right now but it's true. -_-

rachelkirsten 09-01-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy (Post 181506)
(*tears up*) Oh, Mallori!!!!! :'^D That is so sweet! I am so tempted to write a bunch of stuff about my crush now... >_<

Aw, thank you so much!! :D

Caligirl100 09-01-2011 08:52 PM

Today I talked to my crush (who I shall call Joseph) for the third time :3 The first time, he just asked me if it was period 4, and the second time, I asked him if he did his homework for a class I'm in with him, since I forgot to do it :P But this time, we had a REAL CONVERSATION :D Several, actually....and he's really funny, and really nice. I think I posted about him before......

GabiDi 09-02-2011 07:32 PM

Awesome, Caligirl! :D By the way, are you Caleigh? I keep thinking you are.